Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Again (369 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again / Finally Back From Ban!....hope Am Nt Late.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Again by Cobismanuel: 11:12pm On May 06, 2016
I met dis lady on FB in 2013, we bth agreed in friendship dat nw lasted 3yrs
of wic am 100% fit 4 her but she is a yr older dan me, we lv it dat way at first until dis fucking tym,,,,,
she was well accepted in my family & desame to her own family
but we claim dat we met in bank cos my parent hate Facebook stuff
later she got admission to 1 university & 2ru out her stay at scul ve been her
next bank though am nt in her state of sculing,,,(doing my bizness in another state,,distance loving)
the first tym we met I also met her senior sister
spent a lot of moni doing Enugu shoprite tinzz
& last last I disflower her cos she is a virgin(not dat day we met after 2yrs of a tin)
she do come to my state of working & I do visit her at scul doing Hotel lodging

but now we separated cos I was sick 4 good 3days & dis fucking girl don't border 2 call me nor even 2 call my pple to ask on hw am doing of wic I investigated dat she wish not 2 call me for no reason
later de matter was settled,,,
but nw she always claim dat am nt her level again
of wic I never 1 day decline wat ever she is interested of cos de moni & 100% love is dere
nw she is not calling again nor msg me & nw she is doing her IT in 1 of dere
family company,,,,,,,

my dear friends really don't no wat to do nw
cos am really really high in terms of quenching her to another world I met dis lady on FB in 2013, we bth agreed in friendship dat nw lasted 3yrs
of wic am 100% fit 4 her but she is a yr older dan me, we lv it dat way at first until dis fucking tym,,,,,
she was well accepted in my family & desame to her own family
but we claim dat we met in bank cos my parent hate Facebook stuff
later she got admission to 1 university & 2ru out her stay at scul ve been her
next bank though am nt in her state of sculing,,,(doing my bizness in another state,,distance loving)
the first tym we met I also met her senior sister
spent a lot of moni doing Enugu shoprite tinzz
& last last I disflower her cos she is a virgin(not dat day we met after 2yrs of a tin)
she do come to my state of working & I do visit her at scul doing Hotel lodging

but now we separated cos I was sick 4 good 3days & dis fucking girl don't border 2 call me nor even 2 call my pple to ask on hw am doing of wic I investigated dat she wish not 2 call me for no reason
later de matter was settled,,,
but nw she always claim dat am nt her level again
of wic I never 1 day decline wat ever she is interested of cos de moni & 100% love is dere
nw she is not calling again nor msg me & nw she is doing her IT in 1 of dere
family company,,,,,,,

my dear friends really don't no wat to do nw
cos am really really high in terms of quenching her to another world
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Again by donbenedict(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2016
Bro no vex eh, I ddnt read d jargon u wrote, buh wetin I gas tell u be say, any babe wey dey form for u, jump and pass.. simple
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Again by ronald4ever(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2016
"Quench" her to another world and find yourself spending countless years in Kuje prison. Pal, babe has move on, you too should. All your 'investment' on her has gone with the wind.
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Again by Chicagoesontop: 11:29pm On May 06, 2016
O Boy You Still Dey Learn Women Matter !!! In Other Words You Are Still A Learner ..

(1) (Reply)

REP Your Look (pictures) / Does Your Heart Rule Your Mind Or Your Mind Rule Your Heart? / Men Can Beat Wives 'lightly' Says Pakistan's Islamic Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.