Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video (33861 Views)

Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / 15-Year-Old JAMB Candidate Kidnapped In Lagos While Going For Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by bookgenius(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2016
jerryboiii:
Btp politics I seriously like dis guys this days. I don't know where they get dis news from. Very informative and unique. Take 50cents for d good work grin grin grin
so u also notice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by amzee(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2016
Rapmoney:
There are so many people on this thread now that do not know the nature of the people of Ekpan community in Delta State.

What you are reading is what the young ones (students) copied from their elders.

People from this community hardly travel. This is a community where you will see a man of 45 yrs who has never travelled out of Ekpan since he was born? How do you expect such person to behave properly?

They like to fight and kill themselves; majority are criminals! There's always one communal clash or the other everyday. Ask around, nobody even wants to rent a 2 bed room flat for as low as 5k per month in Ekpan.

Last Warning: If you stay in this community, leave their girls alone or else they kill you. If you are progressing in business, pack out of the community or else, they'll start to envy you; they might end up burning your shop! Fvck Newton! Fvck Baro!! Fvck Ekpan!!!

Do you stay in the community or closeby?
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by NaijaEfcc: 10:42am On May 07, 2016
Keshkele:
my generation is dead on arrival so sad to aay
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Babyphinas(f): 10:43am On May 07, 2016
End time boys
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Kesmakveli(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2016
Both pictures and video have nothing related to "Fighting" in your topic Op ..
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Niceiroko: 11:00am On May 07, 2016
The picture is nt real , am living here
Btppolitics:
In contrast to the relative peace which characterised the school premises, today chose to be an exception as all hell was let loose at Ekpan grammar school, Delta state Nigeria, when students who had armed themselves with guns, knives and cutlasses began to attack themselves, shooting sporadically and cutting each other.

This happened at about 4:30pm on Friday evening right after the students completed one of their WAEC examinations. Correspondents from BTPoliticsToday were unable to talk to any of the students as students were busy running for their lives.

Thankfully, no lives were lost during the pandemonium, although a lot sustained various degrees of injuries.

The question however still remains. How on earth are secondary school students armed with guns and cutlasses??!!

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeoCYRXiXAU

SOURCE : http://btppoliticstoday.com/secondary-school-students-massacre-waec-exam/
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Skipo212(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Rapmoney post=45392415]There are so many people on this thread now that do not know the nature of the people of Ekpan community in Delta State.

What you are reading is what the young ones (students) copied from their elders.

People from this community hardly travel. This is a community where you will see a man of 45 yrs who has never travelled out of Ekpan since he was born? How do you expect such person to behave properly?

They like to fight and kill themselves; majority are criminals! There's always one communal clash or the other everyday. Ask around, nobody even wants to rent a 2 bed room flat for as low as 5k per month in Ekpan.

Last Warning: If you stay in this community, leave their girls alone or else they kill you. If you are progressing in business, pack out of the community or else, they'll start to envy you; they might end up burning your shop! Fvck Newton! Fvck Baro!! Fvck Ekpan!!! You are absolutely correct about the description of Ekpan people. They are very aggressive,non accommodating, jealous, wicked etc. Newton is the major problem of the people of ekpan. Majority of the guys are criminal and the girls are prostitute...Ekpan is not a good environment to raise kids.
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by spartacuz: 11:04am On May 07, 2016
Hehehe, some of them will still write that same exams next year... Mkpo ufok
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by olamixx(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2016
did you say delta?
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Rapmoney(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2016
amzee:

Do you stay in the community or closeby?
I lived in the community before I moved out due to their everyday problem! angry
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Skipo212(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2016
Skipo212:
[/quote][quote author=Rapmoney post=45392415]There are so many people on this thread now that do not know the nature of the people of Ekpan community in Delta State.

Last Warning: If you stay in this community, leave their girls alone or else they kill you. If you are progressing in business, pack out of the community or else, they'll start to envy you; they might end up burning your shop! Fvck Newton! Fvck Baro!! Fvck Ekpan!!!
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Rapmoney(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Skipo212 post=45393682][/quote]Train ur kids in Ekpan and watch them grow into prostitutes and robbers! That's what's obtainable there.
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by obailala(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2016
Lol... warri sef.... this is a normal secondary school gbege though, only cudgels, daggers and cutlass allowed; no guns.
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by destinysaid(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2016
Nairadays:
Na wa oooh... angry

Am sorry to say this; but an average Niger Delta secondary school youth is:

1. Very likely 20 or above in Age
2. Very likely a baby daddy
3. Very stocky in stature and build; they eat mostly unripe plantains and fresh fish, cooking delicacies with it
4. A cultist; they can beat their teachers: "uncle na respect i just dey respect you ooohh"
5. An activist, because of na our oyel syndrome
6. 1, 3, 4, and 5 above makes them confirmed militants

How do i know?

I served in Otuan SILGA (Southern Ijaw Local Government Area) in 2009 and therefore this attitude portrayed by these rampaging students/militants shouldn't surprise you.
brotherly, u don't live in delta, stop generalizing , I stay in SAPELE,n frequent Warri, Oleh, abraka, even OGara a lot, most students there are kids between 16 -19, that's for SS3 o, as for the cultism part, that is certainly true, as its widespread, buy most of these students calm down wen they go to uni, poly etc.
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by destinysaid(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2016
obailala:
Lol... warri sef.... this is a normal secondary school gbege though, only kudgels, daggers and cutlass allowed; no guns.
lol, almost every year students fight after final papers, n most of them don't even PaSS the exam, makes me wonder wen delta go calm down.
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Bukybabe(f): 11:17am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Kesmakveli post=45393408]Both pictures and video have nothing related to "Fighting" in your topic

You think you can get close to where Ekpan boys are fighting or shooting? You will think of your life first.Ask around
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Bueze95(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2016
braimeddy:
I only see set of boys strolling in ur pix. Where's the pix of them shooting and cutting each other? Bloggers with their fake news everywhere.
MODIFIED
I've watched d short video I didn't see any injured students. Pls next time jst tell us there was chaos in a sch after finishing their exams. Thank u

u for go there make them shoot ya yanch ... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Bukybabe(f): 11:22am On May 07, 2016
Niceiroko:

So where were you niceiroko?
Because I witnessed it myself while going to church ysday..bad Belle people.You haven't even confirmed the news you are saying it's not real.
So the video isn't real too?
You need Jesus!!!
Shior

1 Like

Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Bukybabe(f): 11:23am On May 07, 2016
Niceiroko:

So where were you niceiroko?
Because I witnessed it myself while going to church ysday..bad Belle people.You haven't even confirmed the news you are saying it's not real.
So the video isn't real too?
You need Jesus!!!
Shior[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by iyb(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
So niger deltans actually go to school what a surprise all this time I thought they don't go to school but what do they teach them in school is it only palm wine tapping,ogogoro drinking and bombing pipelines
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Bukybabe(f): 11:28am On May 07, 2016
Bueze95:

u for go there make them shoot ya yanch ... nonsense

Thanks for your response jare. .I wonder how people think.Who wants to die because he/she wants to report a news.And if the person died in process of reporting they are the ones that will say the person is foolish..Omo araye...
You for truly go make them shoot your yansh grin cheesy
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by tammie24: 11:35am On May 07, 2016
braimeddy:
I only see set of boys strolling in ur pix. Where's the pix of them shooting and cutting each other? Bloggers with their fake news everywhere.
MODIFIED
I've watched d short video I didn't see any injured students. Pls next time jst tell us there was chaos in a sch after finishing their exams. Thank u
so you expect him to go close to them and get himself axed to death abi

So that you can watch video undecided
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by afonjay: 11:40am On May 07, 2016
What do u expect they borned by criminal blood their father are kidnapers thief robbers vandalist so arms are accessable to them. These are d criminals of tomorrow as their parents. The highest criminals in nigeria. States is deltal state.
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Nairadays: 11:42am On May 07, 2016
destinysaid:
brotherly, u don't live in delta, stop generalizing , I stay in SAPELE,n frequent Warri, Oleh, abraka, even OGara a lot, most students there are kids between 16 -19, that's for SS3 o, as for the cultism part, that is certainly true, as its widespread, buy most of these students calm down wen they go to uni, poly etc.

Am sorry for generalising, it was my contact with them that prompted, I know it's not all of them

1 Like

Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by shitshappen(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2016
O.P. how the bed for that Maxin hotel dey mbok?
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 07, 2016
princefunmmy:
Are these the leaders or thugs of tomorrow?
Well, I think militants in the making .
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by Onezie(f): 1:45pm On May 07, 2016
ridwanayo:
Are this future leaders or future killers.tha mode that keep banning me unfairly cause I spoke against hausa/fulani muderous act should kwantinue oh
pls hw can one knw he is banned?
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by vickydevoka(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2016
Delta boys na werey
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by ridwanayo(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2016
Onezie:
pls hw can one knw he is banned?

It won't show reply,just follow,or if u click on reply it would show'sorry you won't be able to comment bla bla bla'
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by ZAMANI123(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2016
Ekpan boys, Hmmm, i pass there yesterday evening I didn't notice any thing
Re: Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video by ststyreal(f): 2:39pm On May 07, 2016
Rapmoney:
There are so many people on this thread now that do not know the nature of the people of Ekpan community in Delta State.

my friend cover your head with the blood of Jesus make this people wey you mention no locate you spiritually but then all u said is 101% correct, may God heal uvwie and ekpan land in Jesus name, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) / Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.