Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property (53268 Views)

Can you give me tips On How To Decorate My Bathroom / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / Is It Wise To Run Bathing(bathroom) Water Pipes To Your Soakaway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Millz404(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2016
She no get the bathroom time... She d baff outside

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2016
Na today??
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 8:51am On May 07, 2016
henrygale:
That's how dey roll; dey take hours to put on make ups and appear stainless but dey r very dirty inwards. U can't survive in their rooms for 5mins!
I once knew a lady like dat,went to visit her and had to wanna use her toilet........mehn,i ran out of the place coz the toilet was smelly,dirty and littered with used underwears!
If even she met d toilet not well kept when she moved in,atleast no b landlord go dey use am.
Our ladies need to step up their game in terms of keeping their immediate environs clean.
No bro, Not true (@ you can't survive for 5 minutes). Or you mean small girls?? I personal still think Ladies have better personal hygiene than guys, averagely.
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by surawilly(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
how was the state of the bathroom before she moved in tho?
show me the before and after pic and i'll judge.
you people like to create threads just to bash ladies unnecessarily
no matter how the toilet was before as a lady hw can she stay in dis dirty place? and she will be forming posh

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by SonofDevil: 8:52am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
boy,if you see my bathroom you'll lick the floor.

Lick the floor of ur shalanga abii..?
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by HaneefahRN(f): 8:52am On May 07, 2016
The bathroom looks like it hasn't been used for a while though
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Orikinla(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2016
Destined2win:
I really think looks has nothing to do with hygiene.
Some of these ladies you see that walk as if they don't poo are very dirty when you visit their homes
Majority of Nigerians are very dirty.
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by DaBullIT(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2016
in chinese

髒的夫人成形門廊

SUM TIN WONG grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 8:55am On May 07, 2016
Most I people are clean and spotless, I don't know if things have changed undecided
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by koolaid87: 8:56am On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
Dude doesn't even looks like someone who owns a property and even if he do own one, there's no way in zeus name anyone would bath in that. It looks like an abandoned place, cos even by taking her bath, water would have washed of some of the dirt.

You're smart
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by tigonana: 8:56am On May 07, 2016
But dat bathroom fyn o,me wey be say faceme nd slap u I dey live Omo con see were we dey poo,if d lady see dat our toilet,I dey sure say she go faint
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by martineverest(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
Dude doesn't even looks like someone who owns a property and even if he do own one, there's no way in zeus name anyone would bath in that. It looks like an abandoned place, cos even by taking her bath, water would have washed of some of the dirt.
do u know if he inherited it
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Stallione(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2016
undecided dirty pig girl,i wonder wot will be the contents of food she cooks,cocroaches,ants n magots will be the contents cos dirtiness wunt allow her takecare of food.
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by FrankLampard: 8:59am On May 07, 2016
Yoruba girl for sure.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by martineverest(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
Orikinla:
Majority of Nigerians are very dirty.
dirtiness I'd one of the major characteristics of average Nigerians
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by agabaI23(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2016
simababe:
What was the state of the property before the lady moved in, bsyds the toilet mite b one hell of a plac she doesn't use. And if the place wasn't as bad as this then the bae must be the dirty n nonchalant type
Can you remove your clothes inside any of the pictures there?

Does it matter how it was before she moved in? By the way, the bathroom looks like one in a nice and a relatively new house...

If I catch you eh

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by anselm791(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:

Maintenance moves in after a tenant moves out to prepare it for the next occupant.
So that tells you that it was an hygienic state.
And even if it was at that state when she moved in, why should it remain that way when she is leaving?

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Ferdyboss: 9:08am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:

Hi dear, regardless of the fact that there seems to be no pre-movement pictures of the rest room to debunk the claims, I wouldn't think that a neat lady would go for an apartment with this kind of untidy looking bathroom.

Well, I wouldn't, maybe some people would tho.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by babyfaceafrica: 9:09am On May 07, 2016
FrankLampard:
Yoruba girl for sure.
slowpoke...hygiene does not know tribe...for once use your brain!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2016
What is good for PDP is also good for APC

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

so there is now a special look for properties owners ? lol

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 9:16am On May 07, 2016
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Youngzedd(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:

If the state is bad, She would have looked else where or have it fixed by herself.

Why tweaking what's obvious

Seems you're guilty of this.

I just said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by nini007(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2016
simababe:
What was the state of the property before the lady moved in, bsyds the toilet mite b one hell of a plac she doesn't use. And if the place wasn't as bad as this then the bae must be the dirty n nonchalant type
for the owner to post it here u suppose don know say d place was in a better shape before d girl moved in...
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Spanner4(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2016
Some ladies and hygiene are like parallel lines.

But I knw some nairaland ladies here hv a good personal hygiene.

Nairaland ladies pls dis isn't a bashing tread, no one will take pleasure in bashing ladies but some should improve on their personal hygiene and also keeping the environs clean

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by bababuff(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

Bros you ain't seen nothing. People bathe in worse places.

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by liciouspee(f): 9:24am On May 07, 2016
All of una were the shout ewwwwww, that's so yuck n lazy ladies, na una dey wash am or una employ toilet n bathroom maid? Since everywhere for house get him own maid. Show me ur toilets n bathrooms or tubs. U can't just judge all ladies as d same. Yes my room maybe scattered BUT it's ALWAYS clean and so also my bath n toilet.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by martyns303(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

so there is now a special look for properties owners ? lol

Of course not. Let's assume you just finished having a conversation with a 1st class graduate, but at the end of the conversation you say to urself this guy doesn't look or sound like a graduate, its a perception.

I however also said, even if he did own a property.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Chijosky(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
boy,if you see my bathroom you'll lick the floor.
Na big lie joor! ..convince me with pictures
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by Nobody: 9:27am On May 07, 2016
As a neat freak, just seeing that bathroom alone would be an abomination, let alone using it.

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by numericalguy(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2016
Kai! What is this shocked

I couldn't look at the pictures, will make me puke lipsrsealed
Re: Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property by deluxez12(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
hush plz
don't derail d thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.