Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. (3634 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by TheSeeker(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

I for one, would ask that the threads remain locked and bolted and left to rot in nairaland's threadlist hell! Those threads were setup with one mission in mind: Destroy whitelexi - tell lies against him, bash him, drive him away from NL! cos quite frankly, a brother's candid opinions were offensive to a sample of the female population [including male biatches] who felt he was way too blunt about his opinions and ideas. But i will not leave nl, i derive some level of entertainment from it while doing an incredibly boring job grin grin grin

I respect your individual views and opinions about my character, but whitelexi was setup to be controvertial, that is my online identity and i use it how i please - if u dont like the way i post, i implore u to avoid me and i will do same. I will admit to what i've done, but lies told against whitelexi are lies told against me, and i will use everything at my disposal to prove that i'm innocent in such areas. Unfortunately, i understand i will be banned for posting such material and that is not what i want.
I get where you're coming from homie. If you meant by comment above, I wasn't trying to cast aspersions on you. I just used that as an instance that had the romantic dispute thread still is in existence, that thread about you wouldn't have come up in the first place. It was a mere issue you both could have handled maturely but still don't understand why y'all both went that far at fuzzing your images. I mean no disrespect homie.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by platinumnk(f): 5:28am On Aug 13, 2009
I dont know what the hell Whitelexi has to do with opening up the romantic disputes thread   angry angry

I guess attention is in order ~shrugs~  undecided

The romantic disputes is open to everyone, but it was run by IFELEKE, YME, 190, and I.

It was a good thing going, and I hate to dissapoint 190 when he comes back o.

Those who  filed a dispute was handled fairly, and without ruckus.

I don't see any connection with the threads  concering Whitelexi.  undecided undecided

There isnt any, my plea was for the romance disputes thread, if he want to open a dispute there fine, but the thread as a whole will NOT concern him.

Alas, as my name is in it, it will always  seem like im trying to attack Dramaking undecided and his character.

Did I mention him when I made this thread?

Sheesh? grin

In Case there are any more questions, comments, or suggestions, this is the thread here:

Romantic Disputes Thread
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2009
platinumnk:

I dont know what the hell Whitelexi has to do with opening up the romantic disputes thread   angry angry

I guess attention is in order ~shrugs~  undecided

The romantic disputes is open to everyone, but it was run by IFELEKE, YME, 190, and I.

It was a good thing going, and I hate to dissapoint 190 when he comes back o.

Those who  filed a dispute was handled fairly, and without ruckus.

I don't see any connection with the threads  concering Whitelexi.  undecided undecided

There isnt any, my plea was for the romance disputes thread, if he want to open a dispute there fine, but the thread as a whole will NOT concern him.

Alas, as my name is in it, it will always  seem like im trying to attack Dramaking undecided and his character.

Did I mention him when I made this thread?

Sheesh? grin

In Case there are any more questions, comments, or suggestions, this is the thread here:

Romantic Disputes Thread

My mistake, apologies.

I thought u were refering to some threads which contained a lot of dispute concerning myself. Those threads were recently opened and opened only for the reason of bashing me.

@TheSeeker: You are one of my most respected posters and i understand your views thoroughly, no problems with u, none whatsoever. Those i refer to, know themselves.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by IFELEKE(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2009
plat my darling cum loyal clerk, Gracias.
whitelexi you will attest to the competence and adroit nature of the now defunct court considering the fact that you were a beneficiary of a fair hearing during of the proceedings so i expect you to join clerk plat is calling for it's re-instatement.
@spiked
I agree that not all good things are expedient and that you did the right thing by putting my court under permanent lock and key but i really think you shouldn't lead the ignoble cum nefarious activities of few dishonourable citizens to dent the image of our hilarious but upright romantic court. Testimonies abound to that effect and i'll beseech you to open it again while you take up the position of a Honorary Jury saddled with the task of cleaning up uncouth references in the court.
My submissions is not an order of mandamus but an oral plea. . .look into it.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2009
IFELEKE:

whitelexi you will attest to the competence and adroit nature of the now defunct court considering the fact that you were a beneficiary of a fair hearing during of the proceedings so i expect you to join clerk plat is calling for it's re-instatement.

If u want my honest opinion, i think your court did absolutely nothing to help. I came to register a complaint and i got nothing but a gentle slap on the wrist for my trouble. smiley wink
Now u want to me to join in asking for its release shocked shocked angry

My answer is no. . . Sorry.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Strz(f): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2009
lol the attention seeking obese gay is still around.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by hollandis(f): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2009
If a moderator locks up a thread, there is nothing you can do about it. It is gone, the posts are forever wasted.

The "Beef thread" doesn't deserve to be locked alone.It should be binned and deleted permenatly from the database.

The thread should be
BINNED
AND KILLED

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2009
hollandis:

If a moderator locks up a thread, there is nothing you can do about it. It is gone, the posts are forever wasted.

The "Beef thread" doesn't deserve to be locked alone.It should be binned and deleted permenatly from the database.

The thread should be
BINNED
AND KILLED

grin grin grin grin grin

My thoughts exactly smiley
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by hollandis(f): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

If u want my honest opinion, i think your court did absolutely nothing to help. I came to register a complaint and i got nothing but a gentle slap on the wrist for my trouble. smiley wink

It was simply a case of being judge,jury and executioner in that kangaroo court.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2009
hollandis:

It was simply a case of being judge,jury and executioner in that kangaroo court.

You mean reckless abuse of undemocratic power? grin grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by hollandis(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

You mean reckless abuse of undemocratic power? grin grin grin
lol,that military tendency is still inherent in some people.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

[b]I for one, would ask that the threads remain locked and bolted and left to rot in nairaland's threadlist hell!  [/b]Those threads were setup with one mission in mind: Destroy whitelexi - tell lies against him, bash him, drive him away from NL! cos quite frankly, a brother's candid opinions were offensive to a sample of the female population [including male biatches] who felt he was way too blunt about his opinions and ideas. But i will not leave nl, i derive some level of entertainment from it while doing an incredibly boring job grin grin grin

I respect your individual views and opinions about my character, but whitelexi was setup to be controvertial, that is my online identity and i use it how i please - if u dont like the way i post, i implore u to avoid me and i will do same.  I will admit to what i've done, but lies told against whitelexi are lies told against me, and i will use everything at my disposal to prove that i'm innocent in such areas. Unfortunately, i understand i will be banned for posting such material and that is not what i want.

grin  grin  grin. . .How won't you. . .thought you said you weren't bothered? Saved by the moderators again right? Well count your ass lucky. . .cus If I hear one more shit you said about me. . .that ain't true. . .well. . .lets just say. . .  cool hhhmmm. . . wink
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2009
Oh no, not again plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Damn!
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

Oh no, not again plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Damn!

Well am your new horror story. . .ama keep terrorizing you. . .till you learn how to keep me out of your shit talk. . .like I said before in the locked thread. . . I'm so down for your shit this time around!  cool

Tit tat! wink
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by IFELEKE(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2009
hollandis:

until you back your assertions up with evidences. . .no comment.

whitelexi:

Yes you got a fair hearing the accused refuted  your claim and got some backings from a witness.
Remember,your right to sue people for slander/malicious acts towards impugning your person does not(and will not) override or erode another citizen's right to freedom of speech.
and by the way, don't quote me off context, i wasn't cajoling you, i was attesting to the fact that you got a fair hearing in my court. . .I need no favour from you.
Get Facts Straight.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Well am your new horror story. . .ama keep terrorizing you. . .till you learn how to keep me out of your shit talk. . .like I said before in the locked thread. . . I'm so down for your shit this time around! cool

Tit tat! wink

I think u still misunderstand me still
All I'm trying to say is we need some boundaries - its not right that u chase me all over NL looking for fight every other day, thats just childish.
You told all those lies, levied all those accusations, didnt give any evidence. . . and now i've decided to just swallow it and continue life, u run after me again. I just want some quiet time alone, pls
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

I think u still misunderstand me still
All I'm trying to say is we need some boundaries - its not right that u chase me all over NL looking for fight every other day, thats just childish.
You told all those lies, levied all those accusations, didnt give any evidence. . .  and now i've decided to just swallow it and continue life, u run after me again. I just want some quiet time alone, pls

Chase you? When would you stop living in you deluded world?  grin

And you know whatever I said out there wasn't a lie. . .but being who you are. . .***shrugs** am not surprised you would deny it. . but feel happy the thread was deleted. . . hhmmmm grin

Anywayz!!!!!!!!!

Now look ere little twinny pinny. . . am not a trouble maker. . .I dnt look for trouble till when it looks for me. . .and even when it looks for me. . .I ignore it till my patience limit is maxed out. . .and like I said before I have had it with your nonsense and lies! You had your fun for the past months spreading lies and shit. . .now am just out to have my own fun. . .and whether you think its childish or not. . .you should have known by now that your opinion means no shit to me. . . cool

This would be the last time I would reply you. . .but I still stand by my word that if you post one more single lie or trash. . .ama  wink
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

This would be the last time I would reply you. . .but I still stand by my word that if you post one more single lie or trash. . .ama wink

If i remember correctly, u probably said this line like 5 times yesterday alone - what keeps dragging u back to say the same thing??
Face it girlie, u cant help yourself.
I'd advice u beat it cos there's nothing to see here, it aint happening angry angry
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

If i remember correctly, u probably said this line like 5 times yesterday alone - what keeps dragging u back to say the same thing??
Face it girlie, u cant help yourself.
I'd advice u beat it cos there's nothing to see here, it aint happening angry angry

Oh so you took note  tongue

Well yes I said that because I decided to let everything slide. ,  but you kept on coming back for some more ass whooping. so ama keep delivering them to yah. . . cheesy
. . .Like I said before twinny pinny. . .I really don't give 2 f**ks. . .am out to have my fun!  wink

as for the highlighted part. . .dream on dude. . .because it surely ain't happening!  cool
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by manmustwac(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2009
she still never turn up?
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by illusion2: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Oh so you took note tongue
Well yes I said that because I decided to let everything slide. , but you kept on coming back for some more ass whooping. so ama keep delivering them to yah. . . cheesy
. . .Like I said before twinny pinny. . .I really don't give 2 f**ks. . .am out to have my fun! wink
as for the highlighted part. . .dream on dude. . .because it surely ain't happening! cool
Oh. pls SHUT UP ! we're tired of your whining.

D dude dumped your sorry ass . . . . . . , end of story undecided.

Tho' I promised to keep you at arms length,but your infantile approach to issues is becoming really unbearable and irritating.

& Im sure u'll respond to this caution too. . . . . . . . . olofo !
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2009
illusion2:

Oh. pls SHUT UP ! we're tired of your whining.

D dude dumped your sorry ass . . . . . . , end of story undecided.

Tho' I promised to keep you at arms length,but your infantile approach to issues is becoming really unbearable and irritating.

& Im sure u'll respond to this caution too. . . . . . . . . olofo !
Thank you for this.
i'm embarrassed on her behalf.

whatever happened to moving on.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2009
Will you people stop hijacking the Damn thread? angry  sheeeeeeesh!

@Spikedcylinder
I personally loved that thread, it was good for unwinding and fun too. It wasnt always rowdy except for the recent activities.
Pls clean up the unwanted posts there and re-open it. Thanks.
To think I was just about to get my job as a Juror sad grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tkb417(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
abeg waht thread are u people talking about?
am i still on NL?

so my gf locked the thread and you people couldnt ask me to unlock it?
oya, iyawo, come and unlock what you have locked. They said you can delete the junks.
so, do it quick or else, no pocket money for u tonite

btw, whats Chamo talking about?
my gf in his kitchen or bedroom?

Spikey
please respond to that statement asap or yawa go gas tonite

and i tot this thread is about spikey and the locked thread, whats with the lexigate saga in here?
abeg o, make den no lock this thread cos of una o grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tkb417(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
i guess the romance court shld be opened today or tmr . . .

You guys will need to attend to ma case too cos im draggin spikey to the courts for the underground runs shes having with chamo shocked sad angry

whos gonna handle me case?
Ifeleke or Plat?
abeg i need tht case up and running as frm tmr sad
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
^ I hope Judge Ifeleke offers me my position on the Bench ASAP so I can be on this your case! cheesy
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by izeek(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
spikey why dont u take a vote, and if majority wants it unlocked then do what they asked.
afterall u are here to serve not rule.
this is how our politicians started, taking advantage of the small positions they occupied to intimidate others.
then finally em don reach national assembly come dey form God.
its not ur call, u simply do what people here want.
this is a faceless community, and even though u are hereto " supervise" they way things run,
dont mean u cant listen to the needs of the people here.

@whitey and thonia,
u both either grow up or go look for sites for under 12's.
which kain foolish mama/papa play una dey form up and down!
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Pataki: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
OMO IBO:

Thank you for this.
i'm embarrassed on her behalf.

whatever happened to moving on.
OMO OBO, you are here again? What is with you and female pants on this forum sef? Whining over feminine matters that are absolutely none of your business. Silly cunt. undecided
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tkb417(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
tubabie:

^ I hope Judge Ifeleke offers me my position on the Bench ASAP so I can be on this your case! cheesy

enemies grin grin
we havent started the case, they are plotting me failure
no. I want the most senior judge to handle this not some recent law school graduates

and by the way, what do you know about extra marital affairs?
Ifeleke should be well grounded in that so pls stay away grin grin

spikey why dont u take a vote, and if majority wants it unlocked then do what they asked.
afterall u are here to serve not rule.
this is how our politicians started, taking advantage of the small positions they occupied to intimidate others.
then finally em don reach national assembly come dey form God.
its not ur call, u simply do what people here want.
this is a faceless community, and even though u are hereto " supervise" they way things run,
dont mean u cant listen to the needs of the people here.
ogini
wetin be ur own inside this matter? grin thts my wife ure talking about
forget the about to be unveiled lawsuit against her

on a more serious note, cool down
shes got reasons for doing what she did

quoting her now " ill re-open it when i come online"
so relax dude

so judges in the house, make una go hone una skills o cos the mother of all cases is on the cards for ya grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Pataki: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

i guess the romance court shld be opened today or tmr .   .    .    

You guys will need to attend to ma case too cos im draggin spikey to the courts for the underground runs shes having with chamo  shocked sad angry

whos gonna handle me case?
Ifeleke or Plat?
abeg i need tht case up and running as frm tmr sad
Spikey is with Chamo ke? That girl has to be joking. She is looking for my damn wahala on this forum. When did she become your woman sef? Una wan turn yourself into a beast of no nation abi? grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

enemies grin grin
we havent started the case, they are plotting me failure
no. I want the most senior judge to handle this not some recent law school graduates

and by the way, what do you know about extra marital affairs?
Ifeleke should be well grounded in that so pls stay away grin grin

Berra get yourself a good lawyer young man, what is there not to know about extra marital affairs? Infact its simple definition will make the case a fast one that wont drag.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by izeek(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

ogini
wetin be ur own inside this matter? ;D thts my wife ure talking about
forget the about to be unveiled lawsuit against her

on a more serious note, cool down
shes got reasons for doing what she did

quoting her now " ill re-open it when i come online"
so relax dude

so judges in the house, make una go hone una skills o cos the mother of all cases is on the cards for ya grin

the downfall of troy started from that comment u just made.
dey obtain where u no sow. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Need A Bridal Shop Retailer In Nigeria / Top 5 Richest States In Nigeria 2017/2018 / Pawakad Agent (ikeja Electric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.