Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. (3567 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by 1102(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
what a difference irresponsible profligacy can make - from popular poster of the year to reviled and loathed scammer of the year sad
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tpiah: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
i remember how i opened thread to beg platinumk say make she no vex sha. . . . . . . .

even got jumped and insulted on said thread.

o ga.

i think it eventually either got deleted or vanished in the great nairaland tsunami of 2010 [was it].
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by nellaluv(f): 2:12am On Sep 05, 2010
Tpiah, you're just a big fat liar. You know and we know you had an ulterior motive when you opened that thread cheesy .

Tpiah, beg ke, chineke mee shocked
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tpiah: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2010
so what was my ulterior motive?

please answer oh.

i know "awon aye" were quick to project their nasty mindsets on me.

one now needs an ulterior motive to open a thread to ask somebody say make she no vex and to forgive another person?

o ga.

see why i say i'm not a typical nigerian because una mindset e get as e be.

no wonder y'all jumped me on the thread.

the girl was screaming everywhere about how she trusted nigerians blah blah blah and got her heart broken because she was a good person and everybody refused to see her side bleh bleh bleh.

and i'm the bad person for trying to soothe her.

una bad image from una bad belle go stay long with una then!

hiiisssss
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tpiah: 2:56am On Sep 05, 2010
nellaluv:

Tpiah, beg ke, chineke mee shocked

i want to assume you're drunk or high tonight sha.

i'll try not to respond to your obvious goading- i think its better to let you get what's coming to you.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by nellaluv(f): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2010
tpiah:

one now needs an ulterior motive to open a thread

em, yea only if your username is tpia/tpiah, the least liked member and have the tendency of starting a cyber war, then yeah.

tpiah:

i want to assume you're drunk or high tonight sha.

i'll try not to respond to your obvious goading- i think its better to let you get what's coming to you.

If you like insult me with all grammar in this world, since that's what you're good at, agbaya oshi.

Long hissss
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by spikedcylinder: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
Nellaluv, e don do.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tpiah: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2010
nellaluv:

em, yea only if your username is tpia/tpiah, the least liked member and have the tendency of starting a cyber war, then yeah.

If you like insult me with all grammar in this world, since that's what you're good at, agbaya oshi.

Long hissss

were.

ori e daru, ode.

make mouth on the web, ok.

so because you and all your generations are bloody liars, you think everybody is like you?

ori e daru lorun e.

idle baboon that you are.

see your useless life.

another husband seeker using i.diocy to scout for a man.

hopefully you'll find some buffoon to pity you before you clock 45.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by 1102(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2010
Tpiah, WHY MUST U KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH

U all should calm down,wetin cause wahala--- IS IT HUSBAND ISSUES

Dont worry i would take u alll, nella,tpiah,spikey,jenny and marry u all,
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by nellaluv(f): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
At least i'm not a hag.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by mukina2: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
Nella the next time you attack someone like that,you will be banned.Tpia didnt refer to you in anyway.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by 1102(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^hehehehe, I be tink say na only be dey give mukina wahala,

now see even nella and tpiah sef givin her wahala!! grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tpiah: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
nellaluv:

At least i'm not a hag.

you think you're not a hag, you mean.

sorry to disappoint you, old witch.

desperado oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Bedc: Excessive Estimatin Billing By Bedc / Over 4000 Facebook Friends - Does This Make You Appear Cool? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.