Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. (3568 Views)

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tkb417(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
Pataki:

Spikey is with Chamo ke? That girl has to be joking. She is looking for my damn wahala on this forum. When did she become your woman sef? Una wan turn yourself into a beast of no nation abi? grin
ive been avoiding this gentleman eversince i came to this land, now hes looking for me trouble grin grin
so uve been chasing me wife behind me? wahala don come
my wife has been indulging in multiple runs behind me back

JUDGE: I have a credible eveidence to use in ur court when my case takes off
i have copied this post. I need that marriage dissolved with immediate alacrity grin

chei! grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Pataki: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
Even you sef, don dey do ''set'' with my woman? Ha! Now where is Asscylinder? grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tkb417(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
tubabie:

Berra get yourself a good lawyer young man, what is there not to know about extra marital affairs? Infact its simple definition will make the case a fast one that wont drag.
young woman
i will get meself a lawyer of repute to handle me case. what im saying is, i dont want you preside over me case
abi u no understand grin

izeek:

the downfall of troy started from that comment u just made.
dey obtain where u no sow. lol
see me see wahala
whats obtain where u no sow?
my wife of many years? if na play stop am abeg grin

Pataki:

Even you sef, don dey do ''set'' with my woman? Ha! Now where is Asscylinder? grin
another evidence!!
chei!
now they call my woman asscylinder  shocked shocked shocked
ojigbijigbi grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

young woman
i will get meself a lawyer of repute to handle me case. what im saying is, i dont want you preside over me case
abi u no understand grin
Hmm, You have no prayer!!
You dont get to choose your jury cool
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by izeek(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
tkb417:

see me see wahala
whats obtain where u no sow?
my wife of many years? if na play stop am abeg grin
another evidence!!
chei!
now they call my woman asscylinder shocked shocked shocked
ojigbijigbi grin

well kema chikwe's husband tot he was the only one.
ask obasanjo, i guess he knows better.

no let census start for here or else u go loose hope for the mount of guys wey don dey spike case.
some don even start bride price small small.

hey lawyer seeker,
u can hire me, i have village community court experience.
i dont charge much, and u dont expect much eiother.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by IFELEKE(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
Aggrieved Parties should emabark on a stay of action for now pending the peaceful resolution of my court's brohaha.
citizens izeek,tbk417 and pataki
Go get yourselves qualified attornies that will represent your case or apply for legal aid and i'll see to it that you get pro bono services. smiley
citizen tubabie
Your application for juryship will be considered in a private session with clerk plat.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by izeek(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ifeleke,
me aggrieved ke!
for wetin nah!!
i was simply telling our famous covetous friend here that spikey is here to "serve" us all. lol
afterall she accepted the post abi!
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by platinumnk(f): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
Great Uncorruptible Judge IFELEKE, I am honored that you have joined my plea to open our Courthouse again.

We shall Rise again smiley

"Its been looooong a long time coming , but I Know ooooh oh a change gonna come" 
Oh yes it will smiley

tubabie:

Will you people stop hijacking the Damn thread? angry sheeeeeeesh!

@Spikedcylinder
I personally loved that thread, it was good for unwinding and fun too. It wasnt always rowdy except for the recent activities.
Pls clean up the unwanted posts there and re-open it. Thanks.
To think I was just about to get my job as a Juror sad grin

Thanks for your support kiss kiss
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by IFELEKE(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
plat,
I cannot continue to stand aloof after seeing the plea of my darling conscientious cum diligently loyal clerk.
Si, Se Puede et Victoria!

citizen izeek,
then be prepared to come give evidence when the case comes up.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tkb417(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
IFELEKE:

Aggrieved Parties should emabark on a stay of action for now pending the peaceful resolution of my court's brohaha.
citizens izeek,tbk417 and pataki
Go get yourselves qualified attornies that will represent your case or apply for legal aid and i'll see to it that you get pro bono services. smiley
citizen tubabie
Your application for juryship will be considered in a private session with clerk plat.
ok sir!
i'll do exactly wht you said

The court opens tmr hopefully and ill prefer my case to come first
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by TOPE20001(f): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
Whitey came back to this thread again? shocked grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by IFELEKE(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
citizen tkb417,
You are to file a proper notice to my office via the court clerk(honorable plat)
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by platinumnk(f): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
IFELEKE:

citizen tkb417,
You are to file a proper notice to my office via the court clerk(honorable plat)

aYE CAPTAIN wink
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by platinumnk(f): 6:37am On Aug 14, 2009
cry cry cry spiky cry cry cry

hear my cry
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Whitey came back to this thread again? shocked grin

tongue
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by spikedcylinder: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2009
Hey.
I'm just seeing this. Gimme some time to clean the old thread and I'll re open it.

As per your allegations. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by TheSeeker(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Hey.
I'm just seeing this. Gimme some time to clean the old thread and I'll re open it.

And who says you're not fair? Point them out and I'll smack them.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2009
Thanks Spikey wink
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Hey.

enter the ikebe cheesy
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by spikedcylinder: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
Meanwhile, lexi, out of over 300,000 people on NL, hows comes you're the only one people (both male and female!) seem to "cast aspersions" against his person?
The mind boggles, doesn't it?
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by platinumnk(f): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
~Kisses Spikys Hand~

Thank YOU

Remain Blessed kiss kiss grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Strz(f): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
Platinumnk, are you on Facebook?
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by platinumnk(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
St☆rz:

Platinumnk, are you on Facebook?

yes. . smiley
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Strz(f): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2009
platinumnk:

yes. . smiley

Can you add me. . . www.facebook.com/darebelliouswun
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by platinumnk(f): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2009
adding! cheesy
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by Pataki: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
oyb:

enter the ikebe cheesy
Oniranu. Na wetin we go see am for be that. Idi oni idi ni ki o ma wo kakiri shogbo? cheesy
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Meanwhile, lexi, out of over 300,000 people on NL, hows comes you're the only one people (both male and female!) seem to "cast aspersions" against his person?
The mind boggles, doesn't it?

Spikey, You know how Jose [ex coach of chelsea FC] appeared in his first press conference and said "I am the special one"? People instantly hated him, others instantly liked him grin grin grin

I am the special on on here, and many dont like it but i really dont give a *%^! grin grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
whitelexi:

Spikey, You know how Jose [ex coach of chelsea FC] appeared in his first press conference and said "I am the special one"? People instantly hated him, others instantly liked him grin grin grin

I am the special on on here, and many dont like it but i really dont give a *%^! grin grin grin

Gosh! Just grow up and earn back some of your shredded respect man. You are annoying with your childish and silly comments.
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2009
tubabie:

Gosh! Just grow up and earn back some of your shredded respect man. You are annoying with your childish and silly comments.

Oh plsssss, cut me some slack ok?
She asked a question, she got an answer, how does that concern u?
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2009
I just wanted to annoy like you do me, and i can see it worked. grin

Pls stop your irritating comments though. angry
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by whitelexi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2009
tubabie:

I just wanted to annoy like you do me, and i can see it worked. grin

Pls stop your irritating comments though. angry

do i really annoy u?

Thats serious, cos i always thought i was defending myself from me haters, never meant to harm anyone else although i have to admit that sometimes i have been pushed into mentioning names - which is not very nice, but i console myself with the knowledge that i had to do the needful to either prove a point of dig myself out of a tight corner. . . Those days are now long gone sha, Whitelexi is rebranding! grin grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. by tubabie(f): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
OK! then.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Over 4000 Facebook Friends - Does This Make You Appear Cool? / . / Bedc: Excessive Estimatin Billing By Bedc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.