Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

UNIBEN UPCOMING EVENT.. Entertainment Quiz Tagged You Know I Know. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN UPCOMING EVENT.. Entertainment Quiz Tagged You Know I Know. (496 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / World's Ugliest Woman Proves The World Wrong For Being Tagged Most Ugly / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN UPCOMING EVENT.. Entertainment Quiz Tagged You Know I Know. by Bodunde001: 11:07am On May 07, 2016
LIVE IN UNIBEN!!! . . .Here comes the first ever Entertainment Quiz. . . .Do you know entertainment? . . Are you current?. . . .Come and show how much you know Nigerian entertainment in the entertainment quiz tagged "YOU KNOW I KNOW" where you have to fight your way to the top by passing through: . .. Stage 1 on 26th of may@parliamentary hall... . Stage 2 on 2nd of june @Hall 2 car park.. .. Stage 3 on 17th of june @Uniben main audutorium. . . .Prizes to be won:. . . **1st position:100k laptop computer. . . 2nd position:25k smart phone . . .3rd position:10k smart phone. . . 4th position:5k smart phone .and other consolation prizes. . . Registration fee=N1000 . . .Registration is on already and forms are available at Fayrouz cabin and Osas Ice cream (Uniben) . . For more enquiries,call:08167942309,080 85985108,09056707631 . . ****If you know and I know,who knows best? ****. . . .****COME AND GET REWARDED FOR LOVING AND FOLLOWING NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT****.. . .# YOU_KNOW_I_KNOW

(1) (Reply)

The Most Convenient Way To Obtain Postutme Past Questions & Answers / Unilag Pume Tutorial Choice!!... Pls Come In / MOCPED Lecturers On Strike Because Of Death Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.