Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,111 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58420 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
Make it a Date on Sunday.

Learn this truth with compelling scientific evidences so you can be free from the ignorance and focus on life fearlessly. We will also learn the true nature of God and offer compelling evidences on what the Almighty GOD is.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Present!
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by babyfaceafrica: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2016

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
grabs chair....front seat.

This gonna be gud

I have always had a view the pyramids weren't built by mere humans neither were they built to bury mummies or for decoration or whatever.

The science and theory behind it is too advanced and complicated for mere ancient cave men.
The mathematics behind the location on the earth surface is perplexing that it leaves the ignorant to believe the pyramid is just an ordinary monument. it makes the delusioned weep for knowledge especially those that are so delusioned to think the Israelite slaves built them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by majour(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Saturn cube at work, pls quote me when ur ready to engage

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by ibnquasale(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Make I grab mat and popcorn...

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by yatch360: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sunday .... Here I come. Front seat booked

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
Make it a Date on Sunday.

Learn this truth with compelling scientific evidences so you can be free from the ignorance and focus on life fearlessly. We will also learn the true nature of God and offer compelling evidences on what the Almighty GOD is.

Pls pass whatever you're smoking my way! I'm in dire need of inspiration. grin grin grin mention me when your lecture begins mr. Billy onaire wink

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by virud: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
"But HOW did they do it?!? I mean, these people lived 3,000 years ago! And we STILL can’t duplicate what they were able to accomplish! Let alone figure out HOW they did it. So what if they really were far more advanced that we are?

I believe we have STILL barely scratched the surface of this incredible culture. There is a lot more there to be discovered. If they were indeed that far advanced, where are their weapons? Did they have computers? Did they also have a much more technically advanced energy source? Think about it, what if they were able to use nuclear energy? Seems to me it could be used to move 10 ton stones. (Yes, I realize a lot people believe that they were able to harness mind power and that is how they moved those stones into place. I am very much open to that possibility, but for the purposes of this particular article, I chose not to go down that path.)

And the way they aligned the pyramids with the stars and specific planetary configurations, where are the instruments they used to measure all of this? If everything, from the life story of the pharaoh to what they ate, to how they ruled and all of their belongings and how they were used is written in hieroglyphics, why don’t we know HOW they built the pyramids? "

BTW, please be kind enough to post your credentials. Who you are. Where you're from. What you've been researching. Where you started. Whom you've worked with. etc.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Marvel1206: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why the postponement now Are you INEC? Anyway, i'm following ..
NEVETSIBOT

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Marvel1206:
Why the postponement now Are you INEC? Anyway, i'm following ..

NEVETSIBOT
you dragged me here.. Why?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Marvel1206: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you dragged me here.. Why?
you wan miss the show ni

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chieveboy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Following

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Marvel1206:

you wan miss the show ni
ha. Not anothrr sorcery folktale abeg

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Idydarling(f): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
oga make sure u mention me abeg

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by TheOtherRoom: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
N(in) - Yaf(taf) zin(sin)

N_Yaf_Zin

A layman pronounces it as iNtafsin.

Billyonaire I think you've seen or known the Truth but
Stick to meditations, that will help your reincarnation.
The truth behind the pyramid is bigger than most being you might have encountered
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Alhajipablo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2016

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
virud:
BTW, please be kind enough to post your credentials. Who you are. Where you're from. What you've been researching. Where you started. Whom you've worked with. etc.
I would not encourage him to do so. Privacy is important in some dealings.

Let him post his facts and conclusions. Let people raise their questions or objections. At then let each person draw his own conclusion.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by virud: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
LoJ:

I would not encourage him to do so. Privacy is important in some dealings.

Let him post his facts and conclusions. Let people raise their questions or objections. At then let each person draw his own conclusion.

Not in these situation sir. The Pyramids have been studied for centuries, by the greatest scholars, scientists, mathematicians, astronomers, historians, architects and physicists the world has ever known. People have dedicated their entire lives to unlocking the secrets of these incredible structures and the people who built them. There's no secret whatsoever as regards the mystery surrounding the pyramids. I wont take you serious if you don't give me your creds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Holarbizzy042(f): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Present!
Are you a chemist?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Holarbizzy042:
Are you a chemist?
lol.. No. My moniker??
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
hmmmmm.........

its friday and i suppose you are preparing for a sunday morning front page topic.

i hope what you have to say is different from all the nonsense I've been reading on the internet.

mention me when you begin.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Holarbizzy042(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
lol.. No. My moniker??
Yes. Coz na chemistry me go study for school o.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Billy...the only savant here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics)