Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) (75124 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Reconciles Veteran Yoruba Actors (Photos) / 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by obaival(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
Chai

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 07, 2016
k
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Royals1st: 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
Aha this kamilu compo WIFE aha i no wan talk sha
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by ojaythegreat(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2016
I am a Bsc holder in history and international relations ,I've been hunting for a job now its been more than 1year and maintaining my life is becoming hard for me. I hereby use this medium to pass this to the audience if by any chance you can assist me with a job , I would be very grateful. The only thing I can't do is stealing or going into fraud, any job at all that can help me fix my self is welcomed. I currently stay in umuahia but can always migrate if there is provision for accommodation.. thanks my email and whatsapp is orjiogwo@gmail.com, 08132134144
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
So which on they break up next?
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by karashita: 3:31pm On May 07, 2016
Thought i read somewhere Yomi Gold was married to a white woman.
Never knew Afeez Eniola was married to Kalejaiye;same for Lukman Raji and 'Aminatu papapa'(having a laugh thinking of their roles in films-Aminat with her 'lousy' roles and Lukman a softspoken xter-even when he engaged in money rituals grin
God keep their homes.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
Op you tried
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by smiley001(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
That Yomi Gold Alore is my wife's crush. Thank God the guy is married and also based in the US.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 07, 2016
The best

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by bartho77(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
I didn't spot any iota of loveliness in any lady there, they are either ugly or just there.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2016
Na kamilu wife fine pass. Na secured wife he marry. Kumilu get sense oo. He come marry woman wey people no go fit dey hammer wen he dey location. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Shoelace1(f): 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
Chaii...
habsydiamond:
Na kamilu wife fine pass. Na secured wife he marry. Kumilu get sense oo. He come marry woman wey people no go fit dey hammer wen he dey location. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
Mr Saka, u make sense.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by LLKJSays(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2016
Lets for once CELEBRATE & CONGRATULATE these ones that are
sticking together through thick/thin rather than the ones splitting up
after 6months/2years....

These ones are the REAL ROLE MODELS,
for the youth that want to go into
the Music and Entertainment industry..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Nayok(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2016
Op. This me and my wife to be

So let's see yours

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by durai: 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hmmm this kamilu wife look more like his grandma ,..
tru talk
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Rhebekah(f): 7:06pm On May 07, 2016
Fynestboi:
Wow. Never knew this two are couple.
same here
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by shollyDHooD(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Were did dey put Odunlade Adekola
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Drversatile: 8:06pm On May 07, 2016
Adekola my man any day... Did anyone observed that his wife is team natural no makeup and jewelry. Ladies is not by your painting ,be a wife material.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by seunfape(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2016
Yoruba ladies eeee
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Mopricelezz(f): 9:07pm On May 07, 2016
OP, that is not Muyiwa Ademola's wife
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by duduade: 9:31pm On May 07, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hmmm this kamilu wife look more like his grandma ,..
loool
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by joromi: 10:39pm On May 07, 2016
I don't think that's Muyiwa Ademola's wife.
This is his wife.

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2016
op dats not yomi gold wife in that pic.. yomi Gold's wife name is victoria and she stays in the state..she gave birth to a beautiful daughter few years back and i think they have there second child last year or so
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Sunglow: 12:31am On May 08, 2016
Yourba men, still the most promiscuous.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by SirShymexx: 1:10am On May 08, 2016
Sunglow:
Yourba men, still the most promiscuous.

And Yoloba women are what? I just saw some Yoloba women snatching each other's husbands earlier today lool.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by SirShymexx: 1:17am On May 08, 2016
Sukkot

Where art thou? Who are these people? They ain't repping right lol. How can these folks be Yoruba actors and their wives look this way? They ain't macking right like Papi chulo the mack daddy lol. And they ain't picking the right chics.

In other news, I was at Anthony Joshua's gym today with my dargs that know him. Fvck - that nyggah is massive and proper road (don't let the nyggah on TV fool you lol). Then again, what black guy from Ldn town hasn't got some road in him? He's a real one and he's down to earth. I'm inspired - need to be as massive as that nyggah by December. Pure muscles, even his forearm is massive with muscles and meat looool. My gym goal right there.

Out.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by simababe(f): 4:43am On May 08, 2016
When would people start thinking outside the box, just because their wives doesn't look as u expected doesn't mean they are not happily married. The cute couples that had a marital issue recently u insulted either the husband or Tiwa the wife now you are opening mouth to insult the ones that lasted for almost 10years. By the time you get to that bridge go and marry Mr or miss nigeria and see I that's what will put put or make the marriage. The ones abusing the couples must definitely be ugly or unpresentable as well. Msteew

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:01am On May 08, 2016
oh boy.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by simtosul: 7:16am On May 08, 2016
Mopricelezz:
OP, that is not Muyiwa Ademola's wife
funny, did u see muyiwa ademola in my post? check their names again
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by simtosul: 7:18am On May 08, 2016
simababe:
When would people start thinking outside the box, just because their wives doesn't look as u expected doesn't mean they are not happily married. The cute couples that had a marital issue recently u insulted either the husband or Tiwa the wife now you are opening mouth to insult the ones that lasted for almost 10years. By the time you get to that bridge go and marry Mr or miss nigeria and see I that's what will put put or make the marriage. The ones abusing the couples must definitely be ugly or unpresentable as well. Msteew
I concur
Re: Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) by TheSunSon: 7:38am On May 08, 2016
No be sey I wan bash o,but why yoruba babes go most times get fine body but dey hardly fine for face?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Zlatan Ibile's Outfit That Got People Talking / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.