Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty (51583 Views)

Ibadan Naughty Sex Group Chat (whatsapp Link) / Naughty Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Abeg make una clear road for the first lady of Omo-Onile Association --" HER ROYAL FLYNESS,Lolo1 of nairaland..

Thank you, you are so sweet.....cheesycheesy

OMG I'm blushing....

**shhhh... No shout before my slippers go cut.....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
he has been looking for light skin girl since 2013, does dat not mean anything to u
well they all run away cos they can't chop 17 inches finish...abi you fit chop am??
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 6:48pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
lol

Wetin we go do to smellym.outh ati awon omo onile oshi won yi

From henceforth, any thread created by naughtynaughty and Hateu2 must be derailed by the Omo-Oniles grin

By the power vested in me by Suen, I now pronounce you both deleted and blocked!!

Until you settle us grin

ALAGA has spoken cool

Cc: All Omo- Oniles

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

From henceforth, any thread created by naughtynaughty and Hateu2 must be derailed by the Omo-Oniles grin

By the power vested in me by Suen, I now pronounce you both deleted and blocked!!

Until you settle us grin

ALAGA has spoken cool

Baba na you biko...you have spoken well...na so we go dey do am till they settle us

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thank you, you are so sweet.....cheesycheesy

OMG I'm blushing....

**shhhh... No shout before my slippers go cut.....gringrin

grin cheesy come and sit on my laps joor

Lolo1 in the building!!
.. grin

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=BreadandBeans post=45406754][/quote] sad

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 6:51pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Baba na you biko...you have spoken well...na so we go dey do am till they settle us

Gbam!!!

1 Share

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
until I give u blow in ur balls u wunt shattap grin grin
shocked :oSmh..all these small children no get respect cos them don the fvck..

So you get mind wan blow my balls? Na your hand go break finally..lol na your type go sabi yap and talk anyhow for fone and internet but when you are face to face you won't even be bold enough to look someone in the face cos shyness go nearly kill you.

See her mouth,naughty ko naughty ni tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Gbam!!!
TAAAIIIINNNKKKK YUUUUU SAAAHHH.....wey our new maids HateU2 and naughtynaughty ...shey una hear Wetin Alaga talk

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Oga, wat's up nah! Mentioned u many tyms nd u no reply cry. Dey ban u
skul things ore Mi juju
Hw ur day?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

From henceforth, any thread created by naughtynau.ghty and Hate.u2 must be derailed by the Omo-Oniles grin

Until you settle us grin

ALAGA has spoken cool

U nd ur goons go tire ooo, I swear down
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Na bedroom things. Iffa call him now, he will be right here cheesy
Durrh.. Tha one na story.. Woya call im now make im answer..
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
u tink I'm tiny abi undecided

All dis peeps making mouth self!
U too dey form say u get PENISCILINE be dat ooo cheesy
Orisirisi

Lwtmb..hahaha see this baby..na me you de ask that one?..hmm thank God for Nl o..iffa catch you ehnn I make sure you get instant bowleg from peniscilin treatment.. You go fat and big overnight from this your tiny lekpa stature.. Just be making mouth you hear. wink wink
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 07, 2016
WiLdFLame:
skul things ore Mi juju
Hw ur day?
eyaaaa
Pele dear
Fine ooo
U?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
U nd ur goons go tire ooo, I swear down
(in chosen people's voice) we no go tire...derailing race, we no go tire derailing race, we no go tire oooo
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Lwtmb..hahaha see this baby..na me you de ask that one?..hmm thank God for Nl o..iffa catch you ehnn I make sure you get instant bowleg from peniscilin treatment.. You go fat and big overnight from this your tiny lekpa stature.. Just be making mouth you hear. wink wink
oga ade, park well

Na ur type won't last 2scnds in bed cheesy tongue
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by KingRex1(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
Awon omo onile niggas, i think say una been wan close this thread? I comot combak e don reach 11pages. Egbon smellymouth wetin hapun?

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy come and sit on my laps joor

Lolo1 in the building!!
.. grin

No......

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 7:19pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
oga ade, park well

Na ur type won't last 2scnds in bed cheesy tongue

It actually depends sha..I even loose my hard on when the girl is too lekpaish and underage,kinda like your type.. sad but if the babe make sense and has the fat in all the right places then I'll go more than 2secs.

BTW..you like big hairy di.ck and you self never develop pubic hair for your abdominal region undecided undecided ifa knock you ehnn you will go and sleep. You lucky say I like you small.
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

It actually depends sha..I even loose my hard on when the girl is too lekpaish and underage,kinda like your type.. sad but if the babe make sense and has the fat in all the right places then I'll go more than 2secs.

BTW..you like big hairy di.ck and you self never develop pubic hair for your abdominal region undecided undecided ifa knock you ehnn you will go and sleep. You lucky say I like you small.
let my dp continue to deceive u cheesy.

I like shaving anything hair 4rm dat region cheesy. Responsible guuys dat eats poocy likes it clean shaven down dir tongue not ur type dat just 'bang'(u don't make love).
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No......

Runs after her

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 7:39pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
TAAAIIIINNNKKKK YUUUUU SAAAHHH.....wey our new maids HateU2 and naughtynaughty ...shey una hear Wetin Alaga talk

grin cheesy make una two come here now or..... grin

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by unapapadeycraze: 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:

I like shaving anything hair 4rm dat region cheesy. Responsible guuys dat eats poocy likes it clean shaven down dir tongue not ur type dat just 'bang'(u don't make love).

Let me pretend I didn't read this.
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Let me pretend I didn't read this.
Gud idea wink
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy make una two come here now or..... grin
undecided

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2016
*peeping*
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:

My type?lol you think you know my type? You are dead wrong..I am perplexed that you conclude I just bang without pre-intimacy.. Only you conclude all these things by yourself shocked shocked shey you don do research to know my type?lol..this girl you no go use laugh kill me grin grin So there are responsible pvssy eaters and irresponsible ones too?lol

Btw..I never mentioned to you that I hate shaved pvssy did I? I was talking abdominal hair.. Not pvssy hair. I like them clean shaven.or maybe with a lil bit of hair around the abdominal region.. NOT BUSH tho,Its a turn on.
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Runs after her

I no want......gringrin

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

My type?lol you think you know my type? You are dead wrong..I am perplexed that you conclude I just bang without pre-intimacy.. Only you conclude all these things by yourself shocked shocked shey you don do research to know my type?lol..this girl you no go use laugh kill me grin grin So there are responsible pvssy eaters and irresponsible ones too?lol

Btw..I never mentioned to you that I hate shaved pvssy did I? I was talking abdominal hair.. Not pvssy hair. I like them clean shaven.or maybe with a lil bit of hair around the abdominal region.. NOT BUSH tho,Its a turn on.
u can recognise a neat girl rite 4 d abdominal area. It's gats to be clean nd neat. Well, another man's food is another man's poison. I like it clean rite 4rm there wink
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Mzsolmi(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Who is this Nigeria monkey
iyaff faint....gimme milk plz or viju milk
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by MrCork: 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
corky, carry ur wahala and go

I even have headache like dis undecided

...darlin let's for get ya story & ya headache..can I have 3some wit u and hate2u? undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
u can recognise a neat girl rite 4 d abdominal area. It's gats to be clean nd neat. Well, another man's food is another man's poison. I like it clean rite 4rm there wink

Good for you..oya clap for yourself undecided..so neat people must be completely hairless? angry angryjust tell me right now who is giving you alcohol to drink,cos you sound high..tell that person I said to stop cos you still a baby.

This your sigi tho..So you mean the guy will have his own personal ashawo?hmm anyway remind me to ask him after your wedding what it feels like having his own personal ashawo. If he says its a mind blowing experience,then I'll just kidnap him and take his place for only 2weeks to confirm if his story is true.These days you can't take peoples words seriously without proof undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalanders / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.