Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty (51078 Views)

Ibadan Naughty Sex Group Chat (whatsapp Link) / Naughty Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Good for you..oya clap for yourself undecided..so neat people must be completely hairless? angry angryjust tell me right now who is giving you alcohol to drink,cos you sound high..tell that person I said to stop cos you still a baby.

This your sigi tho..So you mean the guy will have his own personal ashawo?hmm anyway remind me to ask him after your wedding what it feels like having his own personal ashawo. If he says its a mind blowing experience,then I'll just kidnap him and take his place for only 2weeks to confirm if his story is true.These days you can't take peoples words seriously without proof undecided
chisos shocked

U like hairs! Just confirm but dats none of my biz thou undecided

U calling me a baby, how old ar uu
Beta coman kidnap now undecided!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*peeping*
mama, we still dy hia o.. Ehen.. cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
chisos shocked

U like hairs! Just confirm but dats none of my biz thou undecided

U calling me a baby, how old ar uu
Beta coman kidnap now undecided!

A lil hair well trimmed isn't a bad idea..clean shaven too can fly its no big deal to me..but Bush mbanu.

Lol I was done with school since 2010 so you should know I am old enough wink.and yes you a baby,see your tiny stomach self lol.

Ehnn I will come and kidnap when your husband tells me something that I might envy. I hope by then you'd have been done with school o cos I no de near students.lol
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

A lil hair well trimmed isn't a bad idea..clean shaven too can fly its no big deal to me..but Bush mbanu.

Lol I was done with school since 2010 so you should know I am old enough wink.and yes you a baby,see your tiny stomach self lol.

Ehnn I will come and kidnap when your husband tells me something that I might envy. I hope by then you'd have been done with school o cos I no de near students.lol

SmH.
I jusw wanna sit down 4 Waec bro! Don't corruupt me

E ti dagba
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
SmH.
I jusw wanna sit down 4 Waec bro! Don't corruupt me

E ti dagba
You see..and if I call you smally now youl be forming vex..oya go and read your books for your exam I don't want to see you on Nl until you are done with university..

So you have like 6more years after waec and uni before you can come back to Nl OK..don't worry its not going to be as long as you think..see her small mouth there,waec ko,waec ni..me self I have two confessions. I just got admission and I am still a virgin undecided

Come this girl you think say na everybody for NL be your village person? My friend Speak English..E ti dagba to you too
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
eyaaaa Pele dear Fine ooo U?
Omo, we thank God oo
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

...darlin let's for get ya story & ya headache..can I have 3some wit u and hate2u? undecided
its 3hot slap ull get.. Not 3some
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy make una two come here now or..... grin
hahahaha lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by KingRex1(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Yur hubby don come?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
lemme describe my type of dccck.

I love it black, long, fat and hairy cheesy.
I love playing with hairs around it straight down to the balls and then again up again to play with d tips b4 I use my tongue to play with it undecided

Underage
U ar too young to read dat
Close ya eyes cool

My special BADO!
Hw ur day tdy?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
This is strictly for hateu2 and naughtynaughty.
Hello, miss naughtynaughty cheesy. My name is hateu2.
Just so you know, NO RESPONSIBLE GUY WILL EVER PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO YOU IF YOU DON'T DUMP THAT SILLY IDEOLOGY YOU HAVE AS YOUR SIGNATURE. personal ashawo? So sex is all you can contribute to a family right? (-_- )(-_-)( -_-)
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by MrCork: 9:54pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Hate2U have all ready agree we 3 should have a 3some...u will enjoy it..I swaaar cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2016
sylvalord:
Just so you know, NO RESPONSIBLE GUY WILL EVER PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO YOU IF YOU DON'T DUMP THAT SILLY IDEOLOGY YOU HAVE AS YOUR SIGNATURE. personal ashawo? So sex is all you can contribute to a family right? (-_- )(-_-)( -_-)
How is dat ur personal biz bro undecided

Maybe u shld read it again and understand
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

Hat.e2U have all ready agree we 3 should have a 3some...u will enjoy it..I swaaar cheesy
this guy is back again oo nitori olorun!!!

What's 3some corky
U knw I be village girl cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 07, 2016
kkh2:

My special BADO!
Hw ur day tdy?
My boss, fine ooo
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

Hate2U have all ready agree we 3 should have a 3some...u will enjoy it..I swaaar cheesy
u , durent and hatey can do the party cheesy me am out
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 07, 2016
cryno
HateU2:
My boss, fine ooo
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
sylvalord:
some pple can poke nose shaa

Is it ur ideology? Y u come take am personal?
Mr I too know
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Yur hubby don come?
woh fimile jare cry
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cryno
frndshpp, why nah
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
some pple can poke nose shaa

Is it ur ideology? Y u come take am personal?
Mr I too know
I tire 4 him oo cheesy. He wan enter one chance 4 here
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cryno
warrapen nah cry cry
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
frndshpp, why nah
ave been working ooo, oremi ju!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
I tire 4 him oo cheesy. He wan enter one chance 4 here
no mind am lol
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by 30secs(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c u cheesy
I love dcckkk oooooooooooo
Can't imagine dis life without it ;
Esp fat, strong, fleshy,loooooooooong ones

That one that will almost touch ur stomach cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 07, 2016
30secs:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
abeg nah song oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ave been working ooo, oremi ju!
ouch! Sorry ehn
Maje ki o re e ooo.
Abi ki mrcork give u massage ni cheesy with his 3some with iamdurent cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
ouch! Sorry ehn
Maje ki o re e ooo.
Abi ki mrcork give u massage ni cheesy with his 3some with iamdurent cheesy
lmaooo
Kor dah oo y call cocky name here again to comman worsen my headache

Lol

If corck gimme massage iamdurent must give u massage too ooo agreed?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo

Lol

ewwwwwwww

Mrcork likes puccy nah cheesy
Iamdurent likes dcccks
It's diff nah
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by KingRex1(m): 5:05am On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
woh fimile jare cry
cheesy Lol, chill lemme go fetch him for ya ((SHAME))tongue
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by MrCork: 5:35am On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo

Lol

HateU2 as all ready agreed we goono have 3some: Me, u & HateU2......((((((Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay))))))))....so when we goooono *phuck*??...Hisduchess is wellcooooome to join...i cant wait!!! cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:21am On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

HateU2 as all ready agreed we goono have 3some: Me, u & HateU2......((((((Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay))))))))....so when we goooono *phuck*??...Hisduchess is wellcooooome to join...i cant wait!!! cheesy
may thunder faya that hand u use in typing this rubbish

Who is having sex wit who?
Dondi united

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalanders / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.