Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) (23896 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by d33types: 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
JohnnyBling:
Florence polled 96,946 votes while Robert Flint
came second with 34,703

Landslide victory.. Impressive,, take a bow Ma'am

kikiki..take a bow?
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by UIA04(f): 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
englishmart:
she hasn't made me proud yet

That's because you are from Congo
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by misscall247: 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
Hillzy:
Oduduwa decedent always make us proud every day n not d other way round like our self acclaim isrealites
mek I hear ......na power of pussy
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by justmenoni: 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
And I still don't know why you think I would actually bite my tongue after reading your post

quote author=zoneros post=45408021]I couldn't understand why it hurts a lot when you bite your tongue accidentally but it doesn't hurt when you bite it intentionally, and what I couldn't understand most is why you're biting your tongue right now ?![/quote]
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
wayne4loan:
Nigerians are great, we are survivors ... If only we know and value our true potential, the sky will surely be our starting point

But we have been voting idiiots into offices. cry cry cry
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by rollywise(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2016
Great! But the background of the first pix looks like AJEGUNLE o. Abi wat do u think
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by austinabel(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2016
How bout a round of applause? Standing ovation ma'am.
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:25am On May 08, 2016
Is she the first "nigerian" to win in UK/Europe? Why are people celebrating? How does that stop Fulani jihad
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by stevecantrell: 12:50am On May 08, 2016
micktoxin:
Considering the borough she represents this isn't much of a surprise.

Not a surprise. I Wish her the best.

1 Like

Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 5:48am On May 08, 2016
henryanna36:
Nigerian FLORENCE ESHALOMI has been confirmed as a newly elected member of the London Assembly after the final result confirmed her early lead delivered a Labour hold for the Lambeth and Southwark constituency.

The proud mum of one and long standing Brixton resident quickly celebrated the good news with followers on social media tweeting: “Feeling proud 2be elected Assembly Member 4 Lambeth & Southwark. Thank u 2all 4voting & 2the fab campaign team. Now let’s turn City Hall Red!”

Florence polled 96,946 votes while Robert Flint
came second with 34,703

According to the official account for the London Labour assembly, Eshalomi won in impressive style with an increased majority of 60,000.

Eshalomi received the results at the Excel Centre where the results for London’s 14 Assembly Constituencies are being announced.

The Labour and Co-operative candidate has enjoyed success as a Lambeth councillor following three successive terms representing the Brixton Hill ward is hailed for having a strong record of making change happen.

The 35-year-old will succeed Valerie Shawcross of the Labour Party who has represented the constituency since the first assembly elections in 2000.

The London Assembly is part of the Greater London Authority, which scrutinizes the activities of the Mayor of London.

Congrats to her.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-florence-eshalomi-elected.html
Omo wa ni.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by wayne4loan: 7:02am On May 08, 2016
Eluwilussit:

But we have been voting idiiots into offices. cry cry cry
heavy idiots ... The greatest of them all is dullardinh0
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by Anglovel: 9:44am On May 08, 2016
She is Itsekiri/Edo fyi. Thanks for repping my tribe, we the best, unlike some herdsmen etc
Re: Florence Eshalomi Elected As London Assembly Member (Photo) by PapaOyoyo: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Dez80:

The lookers are busy running after men with money and disgracing themselves

Epic reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi / MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering / National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.