Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is The Dick Adequate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Dick Adequate (1220 Views)

Will You Touch The Dick Of A Man You Dont Like ? / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Dick Adequate by Jamieoyel: 3:33pm On May 07, 2016
Had a discussion with my colleagues at work. It was about how a man can keep a lady in a relationship. Some stated that as a man, u wouldn't be able to keep a woman without adequate cash while others countered that it is quite possible to do so if you're very dexterous in bed.
I was enlightened but i decided to create the topic here.
If you don't have the quid, Can you hold her down with just the D?
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 07, 2016
Mmmmm...I don't think so...no matter how good u are in bed if ur both hungry afterwards, then surely she find ways to feed herself without u... cool
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by presented007(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby Is here already I think she might have reasonable something to say..... grin

I don't and can't shut up either tongue
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by Frei(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2016
I don't think money or dick is the reason for cheating..... Its just that those that cheats don't know what they want....
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by cruzita(f): 3:46pm On May 07, 2016
Both
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 07, 2016
presented007:
KashyBaby Is here already I think she might have reasonable something to say..... grin

I don't and can't shut up either tongue

grin I said it already...
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2016
The D But D is just a letter.. see Ladies leave the D and click this https://www.nairaland.com/3044707/strictly-all-beautiful-ladies-see
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On May 07, 2016
Lmao! @ D

Wait till u both are hungry nd tell me if she gonna eat ur D grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Dick Adequate by KingRex1(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2016
Mehn that one no dey happen for Naija. You cnt keep a naija babe with empty pockets

I believe foreign babes can stick with a good D nd forgo money. Aftrall their economy is boxed up, she can easily work nd get decent cash for herself

1 Like

Re: Is The Dick Adequate by owen10(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
I can categorically tell u that ur D can make ur relationship lasts longer... but bear in mind that the hoe aint gonna be loyal, other shyt guys will bang small to cover ur cashless brokazz

Get sm money... acquire the skillz and girlz will start 3rd world war to hv u
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by rawpadgin(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
Are We Talkin About D Size Or How Good 1 Is? Any, Both Is Important
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by coolh3ad(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
Jamieoyel:
Had a discussion with my colleagues at work. It was about how a man can keep a lady in a relationship. Some stated that as a man, u wouldn't be able to keep a woman without adequate cash while others countered that it is quite possible to do so if you're very dexterous in bed.
I was enlightened but i decided to create the topic here.
If you don't have the quid, Can you hold her down with just the D?

Why will you hold her down with just the D when there are lots of guys with the D and also have the finance to sustain any romance..Its best a guy does everything possible to have both qualities....
Re: Is The Dick Adequate by Jamieoyel: 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
owen10:
I can categorically tell u that ur D can make ur relationship lasts longer... but bear in mind that the hoe aint gonna be loyal, other shyt guys will bang small to cover ur cashless brokazz

Get sm money... acquire the skillz and girlz will start 3rd world war to hv u

very logical

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Know Abt Opobo Girls? / Mr Nairaland!! / 10 Things You Did Not Know About SPERM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.