Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? (2454 Views)

Ladies How Do U Feel When U Miss Someone U Love So Much..!! / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by opichika(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2016
plz mi fellow NL am sickin for ur advice on dis one abeg'' i met a girl in a club and we hav been dating for more than 12 months now''and i won propose to her but wen ever i remember wre our relationship starts frm i bigging de get double minded''plz can a clubing girl make a good home' for ur mind'?
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by talk2alabama: 7:51pm On May 07, 2016
Of course she can.. what were u doing in the club too? Will u make a good father as well?

3 Likes

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by hopeforcharles(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
opichika:
plz mi fellow NL am sickin for ur advice on dis one abeg'' i met a girl in a club and we hav been dating for more than 12 months now''and i won propose to her but wen ever i remember wre our relationship starts frm i bigging de get double minded''plz can a clubing girl make a good home' for ur mind'?
Why not reminds me of Chris Brown song about Finding love in the club. Go on bro is she is a good girl and got ur specs
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Mzsolmi(f): 7:54pm On May 07, 2016
Hian! Who said yu can't marry her?...dis is nt evn a good reason
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by unapapadeycraze: 7:54pm On May 07, 2016
opichika:

Iyawo ta fi ijo fe, iran lo wo lo.

What's the meaning? Somebody translate.

1 Like

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by starmonii(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2016
Do she work in the club? She just came for clubbing? If she was there just for fun, then check if she meet your spec.
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by unapapadeycraze: 7:57pm On May 07, 2016
Mzsolmi:
Hian! Who said yu can't marry her?...dis is nt evn a good reason

If you were a guy, you would marry a lady you met at the club? Be sincere.
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Sirnose(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
Why won't she make a gud wife,wat did u go nd do in d club in d first place..be ready for wat u bargained for tho..
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by MEGGATRON(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
Who took her to the club?
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by starmonii(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
Mzsolmi do you club?
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Mzsolmi(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2016
starmonii:
Mzsolmi do you club?
once in a pink moon
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Mzsolmi(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

If you were a guy, you would marry a lady you met at the club? Be sincere.

my dear,dat i met yu in a club,i cm like you,n uve got an awesome personality n character.why won't i?
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by starmonii(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
grin
Mzsolmi:
once in a pink moon
will take u clubbing one day.... grin
Mzsolmi:
once in a pink moon
will take u clubbing one day....
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by unapapadeycraze: 8:19pm On May 07, 2016
Mzsolmi:

my dear,dat i met yu in a club,i cm like you,n uve got an awesome personality n character.why won't i?

Club? As a guy now. Did you consider the kind of cloth she wore the 1st time you saw her? Perhaps, that's what attracted you to her. Did you consider how other guys were rocking her at the club? Perhaps, she was an olosho at the club, after meeting you she turned a new leaf.

Did you consider how many guys that must have shagged her before you met her?

C'mon, a club is a profane place to meet a lady. I'm not saying ladies in other places are not wh...ores too but @least you don't know about it. This one that you know about, you will keep reminiscing.
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Mzsolmi(f): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
starmonii:
grin
will take u clubbing one day.... grin
will take u clubbing one day....
lol.waiting....
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by mimi1471: 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Club? As a guy now. Did you consider the kind of cloth she wore the 1st time you saw her? Perhaps, that's what attracted you to her. Did you consider how other guys were rocking her at the club? Perhaps, she was an olosho at the club, after meeting you she turned a new leaf.

C'mon, a club is a profane place to meet a lady. I'm not saying ladies in other places are not wh...ores too but @least you don't know about it. This one that you
know about, you will keep reminiscing.

So any lady that goes to club is a LovePeddler right?

3 Likes

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by swaggzo(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Perhaps, she was an olosho at the club, after meeting you she turned a new leaf.

......... AND HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU SHAGGED? undecided
DON'T BE A SISSY!

SHE WAS AN OLOSHO AND REPENTED AFTER HE MET HER, DOESN'T THAT SOUND PALATABLE? undecided

YOU CAN STILL GET MARRIED TO THE "HOLY SAINT MARY " GIRL YOU MET IN A CHURCH, OR THE PRAYER WARRIOR DEMONS FIGHTING ANGELA YOU MET FASTING AND PRAYING ENDLESSLY IN THE WILDERNESS.... .... AND IN THE END SHE'LL TURN OUT TO BE THE BIGGEST HARL0T IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF HARL0TS! undecided

2 Likes

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by CaroLyner(f): 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
If you can't marry someone you met in a night club, that means nobody should also marry you! Because you have also gone to a night club

2 Likes

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Sharp9: 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
there is no best place to meet ur life partner. u fit marry ashawo n still enjoy ur marriage. u fit marry from ur church or villlage n still fear d wonan u married with ur money. no place!

1 Like

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
If you can't marry someone you met in a night club, that means nobody should also marry you! Because you have also gone to a night club
do you see why I love you?? you too get sense...I think we can tango well...I never see your mail ooo abi should I drop my own digits ni??
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by swaggzo(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2016
mimi1471:

.....AND THE GUYS THAT CLUB ARE WHAT, SAINTS AND GENTLEMEN?

I WONDER IF THEY SWAP THE BRAINS OF SOME GUYS WITH ONIONS AT BIRTH!

3 Likes

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by halfricanadian(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2016
Marry who is good for u
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 07, 2016
It is not how you met or where you met that matters, it is rather what you met.

My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by unapapadeycraze: 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
mimi1471:

She has an iota of oloshoism in her. Which decent girl goes to club?

Wetin dem dey for club? if I may ask. So you will go to club as a lady, sit down there and keep observing?
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by unapapadeycraze: 9:52pm On May 07, 2016
swaggzo:

......... AND HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU SHAGGED? undecided
DON'T BE A SISSY!

SHE WAS AN OLOSHO AND REPENTED AFTER HE MET HER, DOESN'T THAT SOUND PALATABLE? undecided

YOU CAN STILL GET MARRIED TO THE "HOLY SAINT MARY " GIRL YOU MET IN A CHURCH, OR THE PRAYER WARRIOR DEMONS FIGHTING ANGELA YOU MET FASTING AND PRAYING ENDLESSLY IN THE WILDERNESS.... .... AND IN THE END SHE'LL TURN OUT TO BE THE BIGGEST HARL0T IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF HARL0TS! undecided

Can't you be civil?
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Margauxluv(f): 10:06pm On May 07, 2016
Yes
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2016
hunnn before u propose to the guy bro u will think twice bro..because u met her in the club .. try study her and her behaviour..
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
so u are in support of it babe..
Margauxluv:
Yes

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by matrix199(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
opichika:

Country club? .... Yes!

Jet club? ....... Yes!

Rotary club? .... Yes!

But night club? ..... To your risk!
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by swaggzo(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Can't you be civil?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF CIVIL IS, I DON'T EVEN CARE AND I'M SORRY, I CAN'T!

1 Like

Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by unapapadeycraze: 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
swaggzo:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF CIVIL IS, I DON'T EVEN CARE AND I'M SORRY, I CAN'T!

Ok, bye.
Re: ''is It Nice To Marry Someone U Met Frm A Club''? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
See the reason why i love u, u are always sincere irrespective of the sex
halfricanadian:
Marry who is good for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Most Hilarious WindShield Notes Ever(photos) / Whatsapp Group Strictly For Single Mothers... / Warning!!! Don't Go To This Places This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.