Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training (8327 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:05am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

I doubt it. I even doubt you school at all.
You sound like an imbec.ile.
So Tinubu looked through all dem Africa names and picked Yorubas as the most competitive?
Your hatred for anything Yoruba is shutting down those tiny grey cells you refer to as 'noodles'.
I'm glad to be Yoruba.

A aah so even after simplifying it for this one. He still couldn't understand what's written. Tufiakwa. You remember when I told you to go back to school, you no gree. English comprehension is definitely not Forte. Ask the rest of your blothers to help you grin

Anyway, of course you'll be glad to be a yoruba. When have you seen a monkey embarrassed to be a monkey?

Again I repeat, biko tell me again how it's grinding my gear that yoloba in the list begging to be in the country I'm already in?

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Ohhh couldn't back up what he thinks contradict what I said.

Oya I ask again, tell me how the ambassador personally went through Nigeria to pick individuals. I'm all ears.

But you didn't say anything. You said you sound confused, but we don't know what's confusing you. Were you able to comprehend what he posted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by christopher123(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I do not have to be there. Our paths are different.

All the same Mr 5%, clap for the 33%.

Don't you like making money in this your path
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:07am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

A aah so even after simplifying it for this one. He still couldn't understand what's written. Tufiakwa. You remember when I told you to go back to school, you no gree. English comprehension is definitely not Forte. Ask the rest of your blothers to help you grin

Anyway, of course you'll be glad to be a yoruba. When have you seen a monkey embarrassed to be a monkey?

What did you simplify? That Tinubu created the list from thousands of African applicants? Is Tinubu that powerful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:08am On May 08, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And professorship.
Overall, educational excellence, home and abroad

Miracle center excellence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:09am On May 08, 2016
Whathaveidone:

grin

The boy is trying so hard to type fast and impress us what his nonsense. He sounds like an epileptic squirrel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:10am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

But you didn't say anything. You said you sound confused, but we don't know what's confusing you. Were you able to comprehend what he posted?

Again, let me simplify it some more.

I stated your FG has to approve the list before giving it to the USA ambassador. A pattern every nation in this world does. I'd your country is a decent country and the rest of the world would die to come to if they offer scholarship, your dumbass would have known about this.

Your blother provided the list that 100,000 applicants from Nigeria applied to be in the list. Again, who the f2k you think went through 100,000 applicant? USA ambassador okwuya.

Yes you are right..the USA ambassador/government had nothing better to do. grin grin grin
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:10am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Again I repeat, biko tell me again how it's grinding my gear that yoloba in the list begging to be in the country I'm already in?

Are the Ibos on the list not begging to be in the USA too? Or were they forced to turn in an application.......that Tinubu reviewed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Nobody: 12:11am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

The boy is trying so hard to type fast and impress us what his nonsense. He sounds like an epileptic squirrel.

Abeg. make 2 of una carry am go another thread. I might join you guys there. The back and forth is
getting boring

Need to sharpen my sword tho grin. It looks rusty wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:12am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

What did you simplify? That Tinubu created the list from thousands of African applicants? Is Tinubu that powerful?

LMFAOOOOOOOOO this fool thinks the list of approved and getting sent to USA schools from an Obama scholarship for Africans is just the Nigerians on that list

[img]http://media2./media/XHbtPxZ2zYe88/giphy.gif[/img]

Tell me some more. I'm all ears grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:12am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Again, let me simplify it some more.

I stated your FG has to approve the list before giving it to the USA ambassador. A pattern every nation in this world does. I'd your country is a decent country and the rest of the world would die to come to if they offer scholarship, your dumbass would have known about this.

Your blother provided the list that 100,000 applicants from Nigeria applied to be in the list. Again, who the f2k you think went through 100,000 applicant? USA ambassador okwuya.

Yes you are right..the USA ambassador/government had nothing better to do. grin grin grin

You stated that Fashola and Tinubu created the list.
Now FG, according to you, makes up Fashola/Tinubu? I wonder why you lots think Yorubas are so powerful.
It sucks to be Ibo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Nobody: 12:12am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Lol I noticed a lot of these people go to my Uni, how dem miss my name sef? tongue

You no apply jor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:13am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Are the Ibos on the list not begging to be in the USA too? Or were they forced to turn in an application.......that Tinubu reviewed grin grin

I don't see any Igbo on here telling me I'm geared over them now do I?

Now nwoke, stop running around the bush, and answer my Kwestion

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:14am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO this fool thinks the list of approved and getting sent to USA schools from an Obama scholarship for Africans is just the Nigerians on that list

[img]http://media2./media/XHbtPxZ2zYe88/giphy.gif[/img]

Tell me some more. I'm all ears grin grin

I don't think they get sent to USA schools. I don't even know who approves them.
I just find it humorous that you think Tinubu and Fashola controls FG. Are there no Ibos in FG powerful enough to create that list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:15am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

You stated that Fashola and Tinubu created the list.
Now FG, according to you, makes up Fashola/Tinubu? I wonder why you lots think Yorubas are so powerful.
It sucks to be Ibo.

Chimoooo English comprehension no be your Forte AT ALL. Go school, you no gree. Now see wetin don happen.

Nwoke, refer back to last page..your question was answered ALREADY. Comprehend what you read aaah. SMH

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:16am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

I don't see any Igbo on here telling me I'm geared over them now do I?

Now nwoke, stop running around the bush, and answer my Kwestion

No, so it's only the Yorubas on the list that's worrying you?
Yorubas are your nightmares, aren't they?
You just hate it when they dominate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:18am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Chimoooo English comprehension no be your Forte AT ALL. Go school, you no gree. Now see wetin don happen.

Nwoke, refer back to last page..your question was answered ALREADY. Comprehend what you read aaah. SMH

Small boy, settle down. O kan be sha.
Are you swallowing your words or do you still think Tinubu created the list? No need to refer to the last page when you answer the question, bingo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:19am On May 08, 2016
Whathaveidone:

You no apply jor!

Tinubu fit bring the application to my doorstep nau grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:20am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

I don't think they get sent to USA schools. I don't even know who approves them.
I just find it humorous that you think Tinubu and Fashola controls FG. Are there no Ibos in FG powerful enough to create that list?

Comprehension of what you read is your problem

I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again....I'm just going to refer you back to the pages and pat close attention when I spoke about the VP/mere commissoner, Tinubu control in APC, etc.
It's the same reason northerners are on that list while there are limited number of SS on the list despite we dominate both una in education. While I'm at it, why are you asking questions that common sense should point to you? Are there no igbos on the list?

We all know how that Nijeria works. Fact!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Nobody: 12:21am On May 08, 2016
Iamatribalist just looking at your thread like... grin grin cheesy

Anyway, nothing do you. Mynd44 will delete a lot of comments when he wakes up cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:21am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Bingo, Yorubas (amongst the list of Nigerians) also dominated this Forbes Entrepreneurship list. Who created it? Tinubu?

Mehn I need to send Tinubu a bouquet. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:22am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Are you swallowing your words or do you still think Tinubu created the list? No need to refer to the last page when you answer the question, bingo.

What words have I swallowed

The FG suggested the list to the US ambassador. Or did you foolish ass think the USA went to the entire states and entire schools in Nigeria to pick a list of students. Are you that brain dead? Since you have a yoloba that is mere commissoner in that government plus tinubu still controls a portion of ApC, let's not forget Fashola, it doesn't take a genius to know who approved the list and provide it to the ambassado

This is my statement on the last page. Now read and COMPREHEND what you read
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:23am On May 08, 2016
How is this a major achievement? Well, for a country that there is chaos everywhere, even in Abuja there is que for fuel, then this is a huge milestone. Even when a tout governor swears in judiciary, commissions road, or is declared victor by a rogue court, dem go do thanksgiving and owambe.

No wonder Buhari signing budget was almost national holiday after a long time, because we celebrate mediocre success.

BTW, there are already thousands of "Nigg.er Areans" in the US/Canada/UK doing very well, so kini big deal
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:23am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Comprehension of what you read is your problem

[size=13pt]I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again[/size]....I'm just going to refer you back to the pages and pat close attention when I spoke about the VP/mere commissoner, Tinubu control in APC, etc.
It's the same reason northerners are on that list while there are limited number of SS on the list despite we dominate both una in education. While I'm at it, why are you asking questions that common sense should point to you? Are there no igbos on the list?

We all know how that Nijeria works. Fact!!

@bold Please do because that's the only way you make sense to yourself.

Because Yorubas dominated the list, as usual, you wan form james bond on this thread. Na you be investigator wey find the list in Tinubu's drawer? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:26am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

What words have I swallowed

This is my statement on the last page. Now read and COMPREHEND what you read

ikeg7416:

The yoloba in FG...starting from your VP/mere commissoner, tinubu, fashola.

So these Yorubas are more powerful than all the Ibos in FG? They created the list? Ensured that Yorubas plenty for that list? grin grin
I'm lucky to be Yoruba. I no get this kain mental problem tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:26am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Nah let me simplify it for you cause I know how comprehension is your problem.

Your government as I mentioned earlier approve the list before it gets to the receiving government. Since APC is filed with North and yolobas, knowing how much the North aren't all up in the western education this eliminate their hands on the approval. Since the president is busy flying left and right all over the world, that eliminates his hand in the list approval. So that's left to the APC lick ass who comes when north doesn't want the bone aka yoloba. In that APC group, the main yoloba heads are Mere/commissoner VP, Tinubu and Fashola.

Do you get it now, or do I have to find an infant to simplify it some more?

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:28am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

S[b]o these Yorubas are more powerful than all the Ibos in FG? [/b]They created the list? Ensured that Yorubas plenty for that list? grin grin

Like duh? APC is filled with North and Yolobas...that's why that government is currently the worst democracy government in the history if Africa

That is another reason the North dominates the list more than minorities in SS. Duh

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:28am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Your government as I mentioned earlier approve the list before it gets to the receiving government. Since APC is filed with North and yolobas, knowing how much the North aren't all up in the western education this eliminate their hands on the approval. Since the president is busy flying left and right all over the world, that eliminates his hand in the list approval. So that's left to the APC lick ass who comes when north doesn't want the bone aka yoloba. In that APC group, the main yoloba heads are Mere/commissoner VP, Tinubu and Fashola.

Okay, soooooooooooooo you went from implicating Tinubu/Fashola, added baba VP, now you're implicating APC.
Your mental problem no get equation. You just mad Yorubas dominated the list grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:29am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Like duh? APC is filled with North and Yolobas...that's why that government is currently the worst democracy government in the history if Africa

So Ibo leaders in FG weren't powerful enough to sway the list in their favor?
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by omonnakoda: 12:30am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

So how do you explain GEJ's scholarship scheme PRESSID? again dominated by Yolobas?

Just admit that Common Entrance and JAMB is your area of expertise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:30am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

That is another reason the North dominates the list more than minorities in SS. Duh

Oh yea, but why do SEners dominate the list more than SSners?
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:31am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:
So how do you explain GEJ's scholarship scheme PRESSID? again dominated by Yolobas

He'll tell you that OBJ wrote that one. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Isa Idris: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Will End By March 2022 / Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.