Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training (8718 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by IamAtribalist: 12:59am On May 08, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Iamatribalist just looking at your thread like... grin grin cheesy

Anyway, nothing do you. Mynd44 will delete a lot of comments when he wakes up cheesy

cool My man na so we se am o. This IPOB diversion no be here o

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 1:02am On May 08, 2016
Super1Star:

32% are yorubas.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse. Descendants of Oduduwa are truly blessed, just like their prosperous land.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now they would know why its better to be sophisticated than to be industrious, oh I mean petty traders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by IamAtribalist: 1:03am On May 08, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
How is this a major achievement? Well, for a country that there is chaos everywhere, even in Abuja there is que for fuel, then this is a huge milestone. Even when a tout governor swears in judiciary, commissions road, or is declared victor by a rogue court, dem go do thanksgiving and owambe.

No wonder Buhari signing budget was almost national holiday after a long time, because we celebrate mediocre success.

BTW, there are already thousands of "Nigg.er Areans" in the US/Canada/UK doing very well, so kini big deal

cool Its an achievement for those young people. To many of them its a dream come true. For those of us who have had similar opportunities we know how their lives could be transformed for the better if they take full advantage. However, if you are still pained biko migrate to another thread. No be force now. cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:03am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

He just stated he PARTICIPATED in the discussion.

Una biko come see Kwestion grin grin

You see what I mean English comprehension is a huge problem for you.

Oh and you are right: authority, a well known news media, is a blog. Na only Sahara reporters is a good source. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Authority is well known? In Aba right?
Where's the indication that Buhari cancelled it? Putting the scheme on hold for the time being is not the same as cancellation, bingo. It's like saying the USA cancelled the visa lottery scheme in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 1:03am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Ive read about that link and no study was carried out in the US. A dingy Zimbabwe writer wrote the article. If you like, link me to the original study. Miracle centers aside, Yorubas have always been at the top of the education sector. wink

I gave you three discussion which quoted FDEDERAL GOVERNMENT of Nigeria and this fools is calling a thread I didn't even post. grin grin
Did you even click ANY of the links? See brain dead. Chei!!!

Now as for the study, that study was her study you dimwit. Or you think studies dropped from the sky and no human beings conduct it? English is your problem. Chei. You need to be in that list...come to USA school, that free education you get is not helping you
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Nobody: 1:03am On May 08, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool My man na so we se am o. This IPOB diversion no be here o

grin grin cheesy cheesy. I saw it coming lol. Anyway, the crucial comments have been made grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:04am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Where are those stats?
Petty trading? Sure.
Startups and big businesses, Yorubas dominate, esp at the bolded. Add cosmetics/beauty products, ICT, etc. Yorubas are the 'Amazon' of Nigeria. Why do you think asoebi/gele are popular terms?
Asoebi and gele? That is done all over Nigeria even by Fulani's. Seriously?
Igbos are already exporting their fashion items and you are here talking gele.
ICT? Didn't you read the thread of Africans who makes apps for Africa , the likes of afrinolly and co, 5 out of eight of them are Igbos, the other three are non Nigerians.
Who is bigger than zinox in Nigeria and west Africa in both hardware and software?

Check drug making companies that are Nigerian owned : emzor, juhel, nemel, pauco, ; what of the marketing companies ?
In nollywood, are Igbo producers not richer than others or is that not entrepreneurship?

Gele tying? Lmao. Even as Igbos are 35%, you will agree they don't need to go abroad to learn biz or how many of your scarcely educated ones can run big biz?
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 1:04am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Yorubas are the sophisticated and industrial tribe. Ibos are the Petty trading tribe grin

Haha so u mean ifeanyi uba is a petty trader,hehe ma fun awon oloripelebe yen ni hypertension oh,let's say na them get 33% representation on that list eh,they would av brag about how they develop paris nd made it d most beautiful city in d world cheesy
Karm16:

Yorubas are the sophisticated and industrial tribe. Ibos are the Petty trading tribe grin

Haha so u mean ifeanyi uba is a petty trader,hehe ma fun awon oloripelebe yen ni hypertension oh,let's say na them get 33% representation on that list eh,they would av brag about how they develop paris nd made it d most beautiful city in d world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 1:05am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Authority is well known? In Aba right?
Where's the indication that Buhari cancelled it? Putting the scheme on hold for the time being is not the same as cancellation, bingo.

No....na just Yoloba land it's not known and a blog.

Putting a scheme off for the past one year and yet to make any effort to restart it is cancelled you dimwit. Even the students already in it equally complained about lack of assistance. COMPREHEND WHAT you READ

comprehension is not rocket science
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Ah dem think say I gather the list? Make dem come chop knuckle grin
Yoruba a gbe wa o.

Ase oh,am waiting for them to write history of how the made usa world most powerful nation cool
Karm16:

Ah dem think say I gather the list? Make dem come chop knuckle grin
Yoruba a gbe wa o.

Ase oh,am waiting for them to write history of how the made usa world most powerful nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:07am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

I gave you three discussion which quoted FDEDERAL GOVERNMENT of Nigeria and this fools is calling a thread I didn't even post. grin grin
Did you even click ANY of the links? See brain dead. Chei!!!

Now as for the study, that study was her study you dimwit. Or you think studies dropped from the sky is? English is your problem. Chei. You need to be in that list...come to USA school, that free education you get is not helping you

I need stats devoid of miracle center magic, bingo. We know how Ibos do it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:08am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

No....na just Yoloba land it's not known and a blog.

Putting a scheme off for the past one year and yet to make any effort to restart it is cancelled you dimwit. Even the students already in it equally complained about lack of assistance. COMPREHEND WHAT you MEAN

comprehension is not rocket science

Bingo, how are you certain they're not making any effort to resurrect it? Damn those Yoruba in FG for not controlling that one too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:10am On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Ase oh,am waiting for them to write history of how the made usa world most powerful nation cool

grin grin grin grin I trust ikeg7416 to write that one. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 1:11am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

I need stats devoid of miracle center magic, bingo. We know how Ibos do it wink

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

FG of Nigeria statistics na miracle center.

A none Nigerian study na fake blogger.

Only a yoloba picked list by the yoloba FG leaders to be trainers in USA schools are the real statistics.

[img]http://media2./media/XHbtPxZ2zYe88/giphy.gif[/img]

Abeg I go get ready for party. Na Saturday jor. Let me go gear grind over yoloba in the list wishing to come to area I'm already in...according to Karm16 grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:12am On May 08, 2016
Anyway, upon all the miracle centers, no Ibo makes make the best score. Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:14am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Only a yoloba picked list by the yoloba FG leaders to be trainers in USA schools are the real statistics.

Abeg I go get ready for party. Na Saturday jor. Let me go gear grind over yoloba in the list wishing to come to area I'm already in...according to Karm16 grin grin grin grin

Ohhhh so FG is credible now?

When Yorubas/North dominate, they're not credible? You're just mad because Yorubas continue to dominate wink

Today, I learned how powerful Yorubas are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

grin grin grin grin I trust ikeg7416 to write that one. grin
Then ill write how ojukuw had his head in his ass nd ran to abidjan in shame,maybe na ojukwu long lost pikin develop abidjan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:16am On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Then ill write how ojukuw had his head in his ass nd ran to abidjan in shame,maybe na ojukwu long lost pikin develop abidjan

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 1:21am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Haha,the earlier u guy know u can't survive without we d sophisticated west(sw)av u ever wonder why west is always colonizing east in any part of d world,we call american d west,nd those syria country east.even in usa tupac rep west coast nd he dominate all east coast rappers.now kendrick reppin west coast is dominatin usa rap.now in nigeria sw keep dominatin colonizing the east,even north.abeg west touch always turn to gold.

God bless the sophiscated west haters can enter kiss devil dickk or suck medusa nipple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 1:24am On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Haha,the earlier u guy know u can't survive without we d sophisticated west(sw)av u ever wonder why west is always colonizing east in any part of d world,we call american d west,nd those syria country east.even in usa tupac rep west coast nd he dominate all east coast rappers.now kendrick reppin west coast is dominatin usa rap.now in nigeria sw keep dominatin colonizing the east,even north.abeg west touch always turn to gold.

God bless the sophiscated west haters can enter kiss devil dickk or suck medusa nipple

They say the wise men came from the east, but East Nigeria invalidates that saying embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 1:25am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

They say the wise men came from the east, but East Nigeria invalidates that saying embarassed

That was then time has change,the wisemen is now from the west cool
Karm16:

That was then time has change,the wisemen is now from the west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Mynd44: 3:37am On May 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Dilapidated Immigration Service Facilities In Imo (Video) / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2022 / Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.