Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training (8717 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / PanamaPapers: PremiumTimes To Release Names Of 100 Nigerians, Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:32am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Okay, soooooooooooooo you went from implicating Tinubu/Fashola, added baba VP, now you're implicating APC.
Your mental problem no get equation. You just mad Yorubas dominated the list grin

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo so FG of Nigeria that I've been writing since page One. I've mentioned throughout the entire list is PDP grin grin grin

See pathetic attempt to save his lack of English comprehension problem

And yes I'm mad yoloba had to come to USA that I am in and get the aid I currently get. Oh how I am jealous of what I already got. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by omonnakoda: 12:33am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

He'll tell you that OBJ wrote that one. grin grin grin
I suspect it must have been Doyin Okupe since Baba was not sweet with GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:34am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:
So how do you explain GEJ's scholarship scheme PRESSID? again dominated by Yolobas?

Just admit that Common Entrance and JAMB is your area of expertise

Yoloba dominated which list?

You mean this list?
http://scholarship.nuc.edu.ng/

Having your name at the bottom of the list does not mean you dominate the list.

While I'm at it, that "schloraship" was cancelled.

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:36am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo so FG of Nigeria that I've been writing since page One. I've mentioned throughout the entire list is PDP grin grin grin

See pathetic attempt to save his lack of English comprehension problem

And yes I'm mad yoloba had to come to USA that I am in and get the aid I currently get. Oh how I am jealous of what I already got. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

So Tinubu, who is neither a minister or civil servant, controls FG?
Are Ibos not in FG?
Did they sit idly while Yorubas dominate the list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:36am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

You mean this list?

Why did your hero of Otuoke cancel it? Or do you think it was Yorubas that canceled it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:37am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

So Tinubu, who is neither a minister or civil servant, controls FG?
Are Ibos not in FG?
Did they sit idly while Yorubas dominate the list?

More reading comprehension problem....now refer back to last page. You asked this question already and it answered ALREADY. Keep up with your mind
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by omonnakoda: 12:38am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

You mean this list?

The scheme went on for 4 years go and check we debated it here on Nairaland do not pretend . Your folk were shamed into silence year on year and only managed to nearly catch up last year. In fact one yea HALF went to the SW
We have left Common Entrance and JAMB for you and your Magic Centres

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:38am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

More reading comprehension problem....now refer back to last page. You asked this question already and it answered ALREADY. Keep up with your mind

You're not making sense, bingo. How did Yorubas control/dominate (or FG as you put it) the list?
Were they looking for any random Yoruba name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:38am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Why did your hero of Otuoke cancel it?

Buhari cancelled it you idiot. I mean, my God, that article made FG on NL.
He cancelled it because the north said it was biased.

You see what I mean....English comprehension is not your Forte

http://www.thewhistleng.com/investigation-pressid-scandal-many-tears-buhari-punishing-first-class-graduates-on-goodluck-jonathans-scholarship/

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:40am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:
The scheme went on for 4 years go and check we debated it here on Nairaland do not pretend . Your folk were shamed into silence year on year and only managed to nearly catch up last year

ikeg7416, what do you have to say about this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:41am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:
The scheme went on for 4 years go and check we debated it here on Nairaland do not pretend . Your folk were shamed into silence year on year and only managed to nearly catch up last year

I've been on NL since 2012...there have never been ONE time yoloba shamed Igbo on any of the education threads on NL. Tell that crap to the rest of yoloba blother and not someone that's been on NL and seen how each of una "statistics" get demolished almost of yearly basis using FG made stats

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:41am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

http://www.thewhistleng.com/investigation-pressid-scandal-many-tears-buhari-punishing-first-class-graduates-on-goodluck-jonathans-scholarship/

So Buhari cancelled it because the North, not Yorubas this time, said it was biased. And once again, your mumu Ibo leaders like Stella Oduah, remained silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by omonnakoda: 12:41am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Can you provide evidence of that because this is news to me. He was ASKED to cance but did he cancel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:43am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

I've been on NL since 2012...there have never been ONE time yoloba shamed Igbo on any of the education threads on NL. Tell that crap to the rest of yoloba blother and not some inexpensive that's been on NL and seen how each of una "statistics" get demolished almost of yearly basis using FG made stats

Not even this Yoruba skibobo

Ayodele Dada Daniel of the department of Psychology has set the record as the best graduating student in the history of the University of Lagos. He recently graduated from the University of Lagos with a CGPA of 5.0. He is also the first Nigerian student to ever graduate with a perfect CGPA and will be graduating along with 10,907 others from UNILAG on March 1, 2016.

Which threads have you been viewing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:43am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:
Can you provide evidence of that because this is news to me. He was ASKED to cance but did he cancel

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo typical yoloba and lies even on a thread that MADE FRONT PAGE

Here you go on
https://www.nairaland.com/2746543/fg-cancels-presidential-scholarship-pressid

Oya tell me another story. I'm all ears how this your first time seeing this thread on NL in which you are extremely active on. Please share

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:46am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo typical yoloba and lies even on a thread that MADE FRONT PAGE

Here you go on

Oya tell me another story. I'm all ears how this your first time seeing this thread on NL in which you are extremely active on. Please share

Where in his post did he lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by omonnakoda: 12:48am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

I've been on NL since 2012...there have never been ONE time yoloba shamed Igbo on any of the education threads on NL. Tell that crap to the rest of yoloba blother and not someone that's been on NL and seen how each of una "statistics" get demolished almost of yearly basis using FG made stats
The PRESSID results are well know do not lie like a child. It was even debated in the National assembly when the North started complaining and GEJ pointed that Bayelsa had no slots in 2014, about half of the slots went to the SW and all the other editions of the scheme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:48am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:

I wouldn't believe the source. No major newspaper carried it. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:48am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Not even this Yoruba skibobo

Which threads have you been viewing?

This one
https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics
https://www.nairaland.com/925938/which-state-most-educated-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/908378/survey-nigerians-most-educated-u.s

I made sure I even posted the topic when NL had less tribalism and it was Fact vs. Fact.

Tell me about una imaginary defeating. I'm all ears

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by omonnakoda: 12:50am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Here you go on

I participated in the thread too ,you can check ,there was no clear evidence of its cancellation anyway do not change the subject

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:50am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

This one
https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics
https://www.nairaland.com/925938/which-state-most-educated-nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/908378/survey-nigerians-most-educated-u.s
I made sure I even posted the topic when NL had less tribalism and it was Fact vs. Fact.
Tell me about una imaginary defeating. I'm all ears

Ive read about that link and no study was carried out in the US. A dingy Zimbabwe writer wrote the article. If you like, link me to the original study. Miracle centers aside, Yorubas have always been at the top of the education sector. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:51am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

Where in his post did he lie?

He said this is news to him despite the actually news made front page of the website he visits in daily basis

He equally boldest the word "Asked" implying he suggesting all it was just a suggestion and buhari did not cancel it.

I provided the actual FP thread which stated he cancelled it.

You comprehend it now?
Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:51am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:
I participated in the thread too ,you can check ,there was no clear evidence of its cancellation anyway do not change the subject

The Ibo boy is lying as usual. Tell him to refer you to a major newspaper source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:52am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

He said this is news to him despite the actually news made front page of the website he visits in daily basis

He equally boldest the word "Asked" implying he suggesting all it was just a suggestion and buhari did not cancel it.

I provided the actual FP thread which stated he cancelled it.

You comprehend it now?

So that was the lie? Could you ascertain that he was online the day it was posted on front page?
Also, I don't think it has been canceled. I don't trust blogish newspapers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:55am On May 08, 2016
omonnakoda:

Oh now, the fact that the officials stated that the FG have yet to give them permission to continue the schloraship means it is still going on. The fact that the media which states it was canceled means it's going on. Please give yourself a beautiful clap. I marvel at the ignorance.

Oh last i checked, I want the one who brought up PRESSID in this discussion. I wasnt the one who said to back the claim Buhari government cancelled the schloraship. Una come see, the one that brought it up is the one accusing me of changing the topic. I've seen it all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 12:56am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:
Ibos are good with petty trading, Yorubas are successful with business/entrepreneurship.

Guy u wicked,I see them comming for ur head,u better hide,hehehe petty trading awon shoekudi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:56am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Oh now, the fact that the officials stated that the FG have yet to give them permission to continue the schloraship means it is still going on. Please give yourself a beautiful clap. I marvel at the ignorance.

Oh last i checked, I want the one who brought up PRESSID in this discussion. I wasnt the one who said to back the claim Buhari government cancelled the schloraship. Una come see, the one that brought it up is the one accusing me of changing the topic. I've seen it all. grin grin

Doesn't mean it has been cancelled.

Slow down when you type. Breathe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ridwanayo(m): 12:57am On May 08, 2016
Nice idea,let's see how we d sophisticated tribe nd the industrial tribe run things.
God bless nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:58am On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Guy u wicked,I see them comming for ur head,u better hide,hehehe petty trading awon shoekudi

Ah dem think say I gather the list? Make dem come chop knuckle grin
Yoruba a gbe wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by omonnakoda: 12:58am On May 08, 2016
ikeg7416:

Oh now, the fact that the officials stated that the FG have yet to give them permission to continue the schloraship means it is still going on. The fact that the media which states it was canceled means it's going on. Please give yourself a beautiful clap. I marvel at the ignorance.

That is not the topic of this thread whether cancelled or not. We were talking about performance and the SW dominated it from inception.
This is one article from the dailies
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/opinion/16567-jonathan-gave-all-scholarship-slots-to-southerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by Karm16: 12:58am On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
Nice idea,let's see how we d sophisticated tribe nd the industrial tribe run things.
God bless nigeria

Yorubas are the sophisticated and industrial tribe. Ibos are the Petty trading tribe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Names: 100 Nigerians For Us Entrepreneurship Training by ikeg7416: 12:58am On May 08, 2016
Karm16:

So that was the lie? Could you ascertain that he was online the day it was posted on front page?
Also, I don't think it has been canceled. I don't trust blogish newspapers.

He just stated he PARTICIPATED in the discussion.

Una biko come see Kwestion grin grin

You see what I mean English comprehension is a huge problem for you.

Oh and you are right: authority, a well known news media, is a blog. Na only Sahara reporters is a good source. Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours / Nnewi Is A City....see Prove. / Dilapidated Immigration Service Facilities In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.