Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... (2416 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2016
Why can't some women be rejected or enter friendzone peacefully? I'm getting really tired of females feeling if they like you and give you the greenest lights, you're automatically meant to go for them. They rant about how most men can't handle being denied relationship or sex but when it happens to them, there'll hate the hell out of your life, you sef go dey fear.

The most current story: There's this chick at work I hardly knew cos I was new there. I got to know her more when we met at a supermarket during lunch break. We clicked fast and became good friends; gisting, gossiping, joking, things normal friends do. We was cool until she started getting too clingy and touchy, calling too often, palpable moodiness when I don't have her time etc. She was going hard on me...but I love my new job and I personally think it's very foolish to have affairs at work. I stayed strong and continue to be just friends with her. She gradually got the message that she was in the f-zone and has begun to despise me. She ignores my greetings, gives me evil witch looks, rudely interrupting my conversations etc. Someone I've never disrespected once o, you'll just wake up and decide to hate a nigga.

I can't react because I'm new there. It's too early to start forming I-don't-take-rubbish. I need my bosses to believe I'm mature and can keep my cool consistently. She's been working in the company for 4 years, she's older than me and earns more. Atm, I can only chop her nonsense drama but it's haaaaard. Plus, I'm desperate to be cool with as many colleagues.

Not generalizing but I see this too often and no one rants about it. These ladies need to stop being hypocrites and chop their yawa nicely. Do they also say "yes" to every Tunde, Femi and Emeka that comes their way? They can go as far as ruining your reputation. Abeg guys have taste too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by talk2alabama: 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
Yes guys have taste too cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
Yes guys have taste too cool

Ladies, are you hearing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Rexhenrex(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
The sweetest is when she keep giving green light and u don't want her she will so shine the green light till it turns to indigo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 08, 2016
Gerrarahia its do or die! Either you accept her or you accept her grin

is that not the way most of you guys also pester girls after seeing the 'reddest' light.

Anyhow, it's not easy for a lady to make the first move. Its harder when you reject her. Let her hate you. Op you crushed this woman and you're still complaining >:-(

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:

is that not the way most of you guys also pester girls after seeing the 'reddest' light.

Anyhow, it's not easy for a lady to make the first move. Its harder when you reject her. Let her hate you. Op you crushed this woman and you're still complaining >:-(

Lmao. Na by force?

Women reject men regs but can't be rejected? Double standards...in fact, triple standards.

You should even be commending me sef. Most niggas would have taking advantage of her and creamed all her holes...but imma good man. Show some love. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

Lmao. Na by force?

Women reject men regs but can't be rejected? Double standards...in fact, triple standards.

You should even be commending me sef. Most niggas would have taking advantage of her and creamed all her holes...but imma good man. Show some love. wink

na by force o grin who told you that you're a good man tongue
After breaking someone's heart?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
The sweetest is when she keep giving green light and u don't want her she will so shine the green light till it turns to osblood how them the spell am sef.

Osblood? My guy don invent new word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2016
Maybe she is not ur taste cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:
na by force o grin who told you that you're a good man tongue
After breaking someone's heart?

Hahaha! So if I was your man, I should accept every female to avoid breaking hearts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

Hahaha! So if I was your man, I should accept every female to avoid breaking hearts?
thats different naw you're already in a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 7:01pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:
thats different naw you're already in a relationship

So, you'll hate me too if I friendzoned you? Naija men are not safe o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by repogirl(f): 7:04pm On May 08, 2016
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

So, you'll hate me too if I friendzoned you? Naija men are not safe o.
lol i wont just hate you. I'll make your life miserable grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:

Abeg no vex
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:

Lmao. I want to give you yawa so bad and see you do your worst.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Emperoradrian(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

guy if woman tell u"I will kill u" start d beg am o,if she no gree,abeg kindly relocate,dnt even tell ur frends whr ur moving to..,destroy ur sim card,get a new one,ladies r desperate,Dem fit use anoda lady track u....... Gals no d tink before Dem act,cos dey r emotion driven......I've been a victim,a gal DAT works wit fidelity bank,broke my head wit her koi koi,d experience was horrible.....in my 200lvl,a gal I rolled wit,jst to mak her wishes com try,Bt I later cut her off cos she wanted lots of commitment,and me no like d babe,she wanted me to spend d Easter break wit her in owerri.....wen I refused,and ended wat she tot we had,she promised to make me cry.....omo,d gal started goin out my lecturer......i tot she was doin it to get at me,Bt she had a plan,after d lecturers exam,she took my ans script out of d pack.....i had a missing script in DAT course,nigga I was crying wen I rewrote the course....gals are mean o......fyn boi no d epp anybody o,infact e d course wahala for u.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

you wanna sign your death sentence tongue
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
Emperoradrian:
guy if woman tell u"I will kill u" start d beg am o,if she no gree,abeg kindly relocate,dnt even tell ur frends whr ur moving to..,destroy ur sim card,get a new one,ladies r desperate,Dem fit use anoda lady track u....... Gals no d tink before Dem act,cos dey r emotion driven......I've been a victim,a gal DAT works wit fidelity bank,broke my head wit her koi koi,d experience was horrible.....in my 200lvl,a gal I rolled wit,jst to mak her wishes com try,Bt I later cut her off cos she wanted lots of commitment,and me no like d babe,she wanted me to spend d Easter break wit her in owerri.....wen I refused,and ended wat she tot we had,she promised to make me cry.....omo,d gal started goin out my lecturer......i tot she was doin it to get at me,Bt she had a plan,after d lecturers exam,she took my ans script out of d pack.....i had a missing script in DAT course,nigga I was crying wen I rewrote the course....gals are mean o......fyn boi no d epp anybody o,infact e d course wahala for u.
lwkmd girls arent smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2016
Emperoradrian:

WOW! Oh boy you don suffer o. Painful part is, you know it's her but you no get evidence. Good looks na curse for naija I swear.

These women don't deal with you directly o. Evil witches!!! You need serious MFM prayers to fight back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:
you wanna sign your death sentence tongue

Well, let's try and see.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

Well, let's try and see.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tunezvic(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:
jesus Christ! Ontop wetin.. Girl you bad oh
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 08, 2016
tunezvic:
jesus Christ! Ontop wetin.. Girl you bad oh
lol
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

WOW! Oh boy you don suffer o. Painful part is, you know it's her but you no get evidence. Good looks na curse for naija I swear.

These women don't deal with you directly o. Evil witches!!! You need serious MFM prayers to fight back.
buhahahaha evil witches? No be you carry your leg go meet them??
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by emilil(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2016
Lols, i won't even talk to her, she should commit suicide, brothel plenty
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2016
juhan:
buhahahaha evil witches? No be you carry your leg go meet them??

The things konji makes us do. Lol.

What is life without winches? We need you all to feel alive. wink
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by tommychow(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2016
emilil:
Lols, i won't even talk to her, she should commit suicide, brothel plenty

Like a bad guyz lol.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

The things konji makes us do. Lol.

What is life without winches? We need you all to feel alive. wink
lol take your time o who you dey call winch?
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by emilil(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2016
tommychow:

Like a bad guyz lol.
they play hard to get buh if u don't respond to their green light, u don enter trouble
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 08, 2016
°•Truth
I once broke a dudes glasses because he rejected me.
...He told me no an they just broke in my hands grin
...whadn't really my fault.
Re: This Issue With Women And Being Rejected... by NiRfreak(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
Guy..keep forming holy holy there....if na one creamy curvy chicks now.....am sure your caption will be like : "How can i chop her clean mouth"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 People Who Died During Sex / Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? / She Wore A Short Xmas Skirt And He Removed His CD And Inserted It In His. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.