Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC (14163 Views)

APC In Tatters, Oyegun Is A Sycophant - Idahosa, APC Chieftain / Frank: Oyegun Plotting To Sack Tinubu, Atiku From APC / Oyegun Is Being Controlled By Some Forces – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by TippyTop(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2016
Timi Frank is saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Nobody: 10:10am On May 08, 2016
khristals:
the blame game has begun

I knew t'was only a matter of time before the idiots would start turning on each other..

anyway let's keep watching
i have being watching them since may 29 last year.
Nfin good don com out,
let me keep watching if the miracle they promises will still come true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by rusher14: 10:14am On May 08, 2016
Timi Frank has finally written his own political will.

Your love for avarice and looting has condemned you.

A political solution to Saraki's quagmire would lead to the instant end of APC. The party hierarchy must know that.

You appear not to have gotten the memo...Saraki must pay for his crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by omobaekiti: 10:34am On May 08, 2016
longayink:
Buhari, Tinubu and Oyegun - old and outdated men in charge of Nigeria in the 21st century. What do we expect? Talk about West Germany and President Merkel.

In a normal country, none of these three would be wielding the powers they now have. Age would have made three of them retire from politics and leave political leadership for younger people.
The following countries are not normal country abi?
leader: Selapan Ramanathan
leader:Giorgio Napolitano
leader:Dr Karolos Papoulias
leader:Anibal Antonio Cavaco
to mention but a few,countries like Brazil,slovakia,Hungary etc have leaders that are over 60 in fact I can list like 30 more countries...so age is not a barrier to lead,most important thing is competence of the leader.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Happiness87(f): 10:36am On May 08, 2016
redsconsult:
Timi frank with saraki have been bastards in APC. There is need for APC to purge them out as quickly as possible.

If they party find you trustworthy and in upmost capacity to speak for the party they will allow you.. but you have made us believe that your loyalty is not for the party but for Saraki and the newpdp...
yes, it may seem like a smart move, but It is destructive, you will end up destroying the party, learn politics well.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Happiness87(f): 10:38am On May 08, 2016
ifeelgood:
Oyegun led APC to conquer PDP, this guy will assassinate APC he should be monitored. PDP genes is still running in him.
joke of the year!!!

Mention his single effort that led to APC's victory.

APC lost in Edo state, for the records.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by aristosoft(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2016
This guy is an open opposition and enemy in APC, and I can categorically tell you that he says the mind of Atiku concerning APC. #markMyWords

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:50am On May 08, 2016
ijustdey:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/timi-frank-oyegun-incompetent-destroying-apc/

If I understand this dude very well the party should through the Presidency get Saraki off the hook ( his crime should be ignored) thesame party that Saraki openly disobeyed should now help him get off the hook?

If the APC people are marginalizing you because you came from PDP did they still force you to remain with the party

Wetin you wan chop no make u get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by bluecircle470: 10:56am On May 08, 2016
Timi frank is atiku and saraki stooge. Corrupt and three crazy unwise men.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by ENZOSCIFO1: 11:01am On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Why are you so averse to the truth?

And to you the truth is for the party through the Presidency to get Saraki off the hook.....so you can scream to high heavens that it is only PDP people who are being hounded down. Saraki must pay for his sins which is being a serial betrayal from betraying his father to PDP and now APC this one is his last busstop. And if Timi Frank is not happy nobody is stopping him from decamping.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by DonLala1(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how some people got elected into offices. This Timi Frank guy hasn't realised that its not business as usual. The fact that u belong to d ruling party doesn't make u above d law. Break d law and face d consequences. If all successive govt has been doing dis Nigeria wud have been better for it.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Barrysleek(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2016
What has the party and the president got to do with a man standing trial does Timi Frank what the President to call the judge to free him or what? Mr President still relates with the Senate President officially that how it should be. The Senate President should defend himself at the court and leave the APC and PMB out of it this Timi Frank thinks this is a PDP government where everything is a family affair.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by egoldman(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:
Someone should tell Timi Frank that Saraki is battling with the law and not Oyegun. The rule of law is applicable to everybody irrespective of whether you are the number 3 citizen or the number 170million.

Saraki does not need the party chairman to help him beg Buhari before his case can be settled. All he has to do is defend himself before the CCT. If the tribunal finds him not guilty, he will be discharged and acquitted. That's not so difficult to do if you ask me. The era of the president interfering in an ongoing criminal trial is over.
So why did he not release dasuki when the court had granted him bail ?
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:09pm On May 08, 2016
egoldman:

So why did he not release dasuki when the court had granted him bail ?

Dasuki was released and re-arrested right in front of the court on different count.

My brother that is the only way to deal with our rich corrupt govt officials.

Charge them with 3 counts out of a possible 20 count and once they wriggle out of it bring 3 new count from the 20 and let them start afresh. Bottom line tire them out, let them spend money, let them be kept in prison until bail conditions are met and once they meet it, start the process again. Defeat them psychologically

It's the only way to bring Justice to the rich and famous.... And it's perfectly within the law.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Acidosis(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
Deen77:

You are bless, don't mind the man Impunity in PDP has no place in APC, not that APC is 100% better but gradually we will be getting it right.

The same impunity that got Atiku, Kachikwu's sons and daughters CBN jobs without openings/advertisements?
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by jtwest(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
The party is now like headless chicken but wetin party leaders wan go appeal to pmb for? So cct can release their grip on saraki's Balls abi?
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by egoldman(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:

Dasuki was released and re-arrested right in front of the court on different count.

My brother that is the only way to deal with our rich corrupt govt officials.

Charge them with 3 counts out of a possible 20 count and once they wriggle out of it bring 3 new count from the 20 and let them start afresh. Bottom line tire them out, let them spend money, let them be kept in prison until bail conditions are met and once they meet it, start the process again. Defeat them psychologically

It's the only way to bring Justice to the rich and famous.... And it's perfectly within the law.

And amechi and fashola despite the fraud allegations against them still got ministerial posts , that too is within the allow kwo ?
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by LONGFUELCUE: 1:16pm On May 08, 2016
johnmartus:
I think before this man destroy our party the party leadership should wake up to the calls and impose sanction on him otherwise .

Yes after celebrating their defection and using them to ascend to the Aso vila.

Then get ready to dance naked in the idumota market and explain how the election rigging ws planned and executed.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by olajizz01(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2016
Timi Frank just knows that they were under full surveillance becos APC leaders have no trust in pdp decampee,they believe they can strike any deal with pdp at anytime,saraki deals with pdp in the senate speaks volume and makes the situation worsen.So,that is not news to me,we outsiders even know that.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by ihearYou(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2016
Frank is a loose cannon and a loud mouth. Nobody trusts a man like that. He can go back to his beloved PDP and leave those who believe in d party to move on. Silly fellow!!
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by ayindejimmy(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2016
this guy Timi Frank wants to leave Apc he's jus looking for a reason. Anytime his name appears on paper it's to say something negative about the party . Which relevant party in doesn't Av issues of power struggle? And you want the party to give you ppl power to talk when you lack trust , loyalty and integrity ?
So you actually want executive to control the judiciary to manipulate Saraki 's trial? I mean, this guy is not even ashame to say it. Saraki is in court to clear his name. If he's found innocent all his enemies will be put to shame and if found guilty , thats one victory for the fight against corruption
Plz, Whatever the problem with the party just don't bring it into the govt . chikena !

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by ENZOSCIFO1: 3:12pm On May 08, 2016
egoldman:

And amechi and fashola despite the fraud allegations against them still got ministerial posts , that too is within the allow kwo ?

Did the law say a man with unproven allegation can't be in government position?.

That's the problem with some of you , u follow the emotions and not the fact or law.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Charly68: 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
This man is too loquacious like FFK APC can't endure him at all..I see him as a spoiler..May be he has collected cash from Saraki to do a dirty man's job.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by mikolo80: 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Why are you so averse to the truth?
what is the truth?
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 08, 2016
mikolo80:
what is the truth?
The truth lies in the post. Do I need to highlight them for you? Oyegun has not been able to call a truce between the warring senators of the party. Timi is not trusted enough to speak for the party.... These are just some of the truths in the post.
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 08, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:

And to you the truth is for the party through the Presidency to get Saraki off the hook.....so you can scream to high heavens that it is only PDP people who are being hounded down. Saraki must pay for his sins which is being a serial betrayal from betraying his father to PDP and now APC this one is his last busstop. And if Timi Frank is not happy nobody is stopping him from decamping.
He said many things aside Sataki's case at the CCT. He talked about the failure of the Chairman to call a truce between the warring senators. The lack of trust in him to speak for the party and a host of other issues. Are all these not true?
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by mikolo80: 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
The truth lies in the post. Do I need to highlight them for you? Oyegun has not been able to call a truce between the warring senators of the party. Timi is not trusted enough to speak for the party.... These are just some of the truths in the post.
why should apc give pdp anything. we just needed their numbers to win. who will allow them to dictate anything. did they not know that apc is party of godfathers.were they slowpoke when they joined
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
mikolo80:
why should apc give pdp anything. we just needed their numbers to win. who will allow them to dictate anything. did they not know that apc is party of godfathers.were they slowpoke when they joined
Hmm! I see. So the APC only rode on their backs to power? Well, I do not pity him and his power hungry colleagues. The same PDP they denigrated is where they are covertly trying to return to. He should have been the successor to Lai Mohammed, but the party would have none of that. Hmm! What a life ! Frank has truly seen "CHANGE!"
Re: Timi Frank: Oyegun Is Incompetent, Destroying APC by mikolo80: 5:33pm On May 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Hmm! I see. So the APC only rode on their backs to power? Well, I do not pity him and his power hungry colleagues. The same PDP they denigrated is where they are covertly trying to return to. He should have been the successor to Lai Mohammed, but the party would have none of that. Hmm! What a life ! Frank has truly seen "CHANGE!"
them think say na only dem know how to maga voters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Celebrates GEJ On His 60th Birthday / Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC / President Buhari, APC Governors’ Meet In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.