Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wike Promotes Sectionalism! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Promotes Sectionalism! (2779 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC / DSS Targets Igbos, Shallow Graves, Sensationalism And Sectionalism - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by SleekAboki: 1:16pm On May 08, 2016
Just imagine when a president goes live on television to announce that the focus of his administration is to cater for only the 97% that voted him while starving and obliterating the dogs of 5%.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by cheruv: 1:36pm On May 08, 2016
allthingsgood:

But the same people like u came out to condemn the anti-preaching law in kaduna. Our constitution is clear, u cant favour one religious group over another. Thats recipe for chaos
Biko nofe otu ebe undecided
Did the condemnation stop the dwarf of Kaduna from carrying through his policies
Abeggi angry
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by criminalmindz: 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
Mynd44:
Just imagine if El Rufai says

"For us, Kaduna State is a Muslim State. No matter the state of the economy, we must sponsor pilgrimage."

Yeah, you know how it will end

Why not just tell us your pro apc. Seun now I see why this gooat shit head mod always ban me. Ewuu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by Danmas: 1:55pm On May 08, 2016
i thing Nigerian leaders need serious orientation. religion is a matter of conviction, no state or any gov. institution should sponsor religion whether Muslims or Christians.
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by DauraDullard0(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2016
Mynd44:

"For us, Kaduna State is a Muslim State. No matter the state of the economy, we must sponsor pilgrimage."

Just shut it! Has Kaduna state not been sponsoring muslim pilgrimages since Lord Lugard? Has anybody ever complained about it?

Meanwhile, Rivers is a Christian state. There are no indigenous muslims in Rivers state. Deal with it or find a reason to ban me as usual. South-East/South-South is a mono-religious society unlike the South-Waste that has been invaded by the Jihadists from Futa Jallon.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by DauraDullard0(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2016
Mynd44:
And those who came to settle there have to conform with the religion of these ethnic groups?
Christians in Muslim dominated Sharia states in the North conform to the dictates of those communities. They're obligated to do so. What exactly is your point? You this unrepentant ethno-religious bigot!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by DauraDullard0(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2016
allthingsgood:
But the same people like u came out to condemn the anti-preaching law in kaduna. Our constitution is clear, u cant favour one religious group over another. Thats recipe for chaos
But it's ok for some states to declare Sharia in a secular country like Nigeria. Some of you are pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 08, 2016
Its today I knw that Christians are the biggest hypocrites of all time. I use to think its the Muslims.

Just imagine the ediots supporting wike statement and referring to sharia being practised in zamfara that doesn't involve Christians.
These set of people will set internet on fire shouting buhari is islamising them and calling Muslims derogatory names if one governor from north says something like this.

I bless the day I emancipate my self from religions that have turned my people to braindead slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by rman: 3:40pm On May 08, 2016
MetaHuman:
Its today I knw that Christians are the biggest hypocrites of all time. I use to think its the Muslims.

Just imagine the ediots supporting wike statement and referring to sharia being practised in zamfara that doesn't not involve Christians.
These set of people will set internet on fire shouting buhari is islamising them and calling Muslims derogatory names if one governor from north say something like this.

I bless the day I emancipate my self from religions that have turned my people to braindead slowpoke.

I thought I was the only one that noticed the hypocrisy in their reaction , you cannot come and shout islamization, sharia and technically support someone using the state to support your relgion. If u are against islamiAtion, u should condem with same vigour chritianization.

The biggest religion in Nigeria is not Christianity or Islam but hypocrisy and everyone is guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by DauraDullard0(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2016
MetaHuman:
Just imagine the ediots supporting wike statement and referring to sharia being practised in zamfara that doesn't involve Christians.
Go to Zamfara and drink a bottle of beer. Be gracious enough to come back and tell us the outcome. My friend, you're the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by allthingsgood: 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
DauraDullard0:
But it's ok for some states to declare Sharia in a secular country like Nigeria. Some of you are pathetic!

That is also wrong. I do not support sharia because nigeria is a secular state. But one wrong does not justify another. Period
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 08, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Go to Zamfara and drink a bottle of beer. Be gracious enough to come back and tell us the outcome. My friend, you're the hypocrite.
is the police or government gonna arrest me for drinking beer in zamfara?

Is there a law that says I cannot drink my beer in zamfara supported by state government ?
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by allthingsgood: 4:21pm On May 08, 2016
cheruv:

Biko nofe otu ebe undecided
Did the condemnation stop the dwarf of Kaduna from carrying through his policies
Abeggi angry

But that law wasnt discriminatory. It applies to ALL religion. Whether u are christian, moslem or ogbonni, u cant disturb people in the wee hours of the morning with ur religion. Unlike in wike's case that singles out a particular religion
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by DauraDullard0(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2016
MetaHuman:
is the police or government gonna arrest me for drinking beer in zamfara?

Is there a law that says I cannot drink my beer in zamfara supported by state government ?
My goodness me! Ill-informed folks shouldn't be making comments in a public forum. Some of you just pop out of the blues and just write whatever garbage that appeals to them without recourse to correct information about the subject matter.

I'll repeat myself once again... Go to Zamfara state and drink a bottle of beer. Be gracious enough to come back here and tell us how it fared.
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by DauraDullard0(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2016
allthingsgood:
That is also wrong. I do not support sharia because nigeria is a secular state. But one wrong does not justify another. Period
But it's ok for the rest of the country to be stampeded into accepting a particular wrong perpetuated by a particular region. We're all expected to move on and pretend as if everything is ok. You people cannot cease to amaze me. Foolish people everywhere!
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
DauraDullard0:
My goodness me! Ill-informed folks shouldn't be making comments in a public forum. Some of you just pop out of the blues and just write whatever garbage that appeals to them without recourse to correct information about the subject matter.

I'll repeat myself once again... Go to Zamfara state and drink a bottle of beer. Be gracious enough to come back here and tell us how it fared.
emotional tantrums ...when you are done yapping dust, you will answer my question.

I'm gonna ask again, is there a law against drinking in zamfara and how does it relate to Islam and state government..?
If anyone attacks you for drinking in zamfara, do you have the right to sue or not?

If you are talking about mob action, even before laws against homosexuality, can you publicly display your gayness in public anywhere in Nigeria and not get lynched?
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by DauraDullard0(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2016
MetaHuman:
emotional tantrums ...when you are done yapping dust, you will answer my question.

I'm gonna ask again, is there a law against drinking in zamfara and how does it relate to Islam and state government..?
If anyone attacks you for drinking in zamfara, do you have the right to sue or not?

If you are talking about mob action, even before laws against homosexuality, can you publicly display your gayness in public anywhere in Nigeria and not get lynched?
My friend, Sharia law forbids you to drink even a teaspoon of alcohol. Stop making a public show of your ignorance. How can you be arguing so thoughtlessly?
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by sexybrooke: 5:15pm On May 08, 2016
Mynd44:

as usual its only a sw muslim ll counter this
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
DauraDullard0:
My friend, Sharia law forbids you to drink even a teaspoon of alcohol. Stop making a public show of your ignorance. How can you be arguing so thoughtlessly?
and Christianity supports drinking a teaspoon of alcohol abi?

There are states in USA that banned public drinking and selling beer to someone below 21 is a felony, I guess sharia made them banned all that also.

No one banned drinking beer in zamfara. I served there and we had our local joint. So you are the ignoramus here .. I just want you to answer the question first before I burst your bubble.

By the way, does that justify what wike said. Declaring a state a christian in a secular country. Did anyone declare zamfara a Muslim state?

If elrufai declare Kaduna a Muslim state, will the like of you say the same thing you are saying now?.

Sharia law is like a customary law, you can choose to be tried by state law or sharia law or customary law, its your choice, (state law is the supreme law)and in no way does it justify declaring a state one particular religion state.
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by cynosure489: 6:16pm On May 08, 2016
I dont understand why i would have to force my religion on others because they force thiers on me.
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by flezyblinkzy: 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
cheruv:
He's right actually undecided
Rivers comprise of three ethnic stocks viz Igbo, Ijo and Ogoni and to the best of my knowledge those ethnicities are 99% Christian smiley
Yea u are right
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by flezyblinkzy: 7:18pm On May 08, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Just shut it! Has Kaduna state not been sponsoring muslim pilgrimages since Lord Lugard? Has anybody ever complained about it?

Meanwhile, Rivers is a Christian state. There are no indigenous muslims in Rivers state. Deal with it or find a reason to ban me as usual. South-East/South-South is a mono-religious society unlike the South-Waste that has been invaded by the Jihadists from Futa Jallon.
Helpe and ask him maybe he is living in Jupiter....
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by rodbel(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2016
jamesversion:

You will not mind your business and face Yoruba matters, you think Rivers is SWest where Christianity and Islam are equally divided?

Rivers is 100% christian, so Wike aint sponsoring any muslim anywhere. Infact, very soon we will ban the use of mosques in Rivers state. Our house of assembly will only move the motion.

Bros... you can lie o.
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by mikki123(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
if I'm elected President today, I will Christianise Nigeria..
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by Dfinex(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2016
here to read comments. .....funny people everywhere! !

anyway sha for those complaining. .the truth of the marra is that mama no go carry food wey him pikin go chop go give neighbor pikin. ..So make una take chill pill and take am easy .
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by donstevoz(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2016
odikimi:

please we don't have any other religion in Rivers. Whenever Zamfra state stops Sharia law then we can think about it sponsoring Muslims in rivers for pilgrimage
And how do you think sponsoring pilgrimage benefits you as a citizen? The only beneficiaries are government officials who use the opportunity to misappropriate public funds, families and friends of government officials who enjoy the privilege of all-expense paid trip to Israel and the country Israel where they travel to. The average Rivers Christian on the street doesn't have the opportunity to enjoy that privilege because he's not close to politicians.
Re: Wike Promotes Sectionalism! by donstevoz(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2016
ogmask:

Intending Pilgrims should sponsor themselves. Wike should stop dabbling in issues that will not promote the course of governance. States are moving away from wasteful spending already. We know the majority in rivers claim to be Christians but that does not mean they own the state more than asari dokubo and his converts. The governor is not a religious leader as such he should refrain from making such statements.
Why not channel the money he intends to spend on this wasteful venture to paying the fees of the rivers state students stranded abroad due to his scrapping of RSSDA.

Leave trash for RIWAMA.
And to think that he suspended the overseas scholarship programme on the excuse of paucity of funds only to turn round to sponsor the jamboree excursion called pilgrimage is laughable and a clear indication that Wike is visionless and only plays to the gallery

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are Begining To Irritate Me"... Fani Kayode Blasts Reno Omokri / WATCH VIDEO: Mother Of Chibok Girl Laments Over Her Missing Daughter / SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.