Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9181529 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
nadalion:
Go to messaging>settings, you'll find the option.
CC
@Femsmart
@Paxziano

For him to see this option under message settings, he will have to activate MI message under same setting of messages first
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
princetom1:

Why are u mixing things up, this message was for d zealot, and it was in response directly to where u mentioned zealot. As for the jbl, tell me one reason to buy it wen i can get better ones at half the price? U should try the rock Zircon, memt X5, wrz x7, UiiSii HM7, boarseman cx98 and the likes before u pass judgement. If there is anything i have learnt with this xiaomi phones, is to always strive to get good value for ur money

my brother u asked me a question about the expensive one am using and I answered and also told you about zealot...Am not passing a judgement that "expensive means it's​ better"...
JBL strike a balance between quality and price do small research on them before you fire me like lava...u didn't​ see me mention BOSE and BEAT BY DRE,ETC

what makes a company product expensive is because they spend alot of money on Research and Development...Most little tech companies wait for them to buy their product and steals those tech making cheaper versions of it yet can be compared to the premium

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
oribi:

my brother u asked me a question about the expensive one am using and I answered and also told you about zealot...Am not passing a judgement that "expensive means it's​ better"...
JBL strike a balance between quality and price do small research on them before you fire me like lava...u didn't​ see me mention BOSE and BEAT BY DRE,ETC

what makes a company product expensive is because they spend alot of money on Research and Development...Most little tech companies wait for them to buy their product and steals those tech making cheaper versions of it yet can be compared to the premium

I asked u about zealot, u said this...
oribi:

it good for the price i bought it in my own opinion..
Good battery life and loud sound..

But my other Bluetooth speaker pass am but e cost small...

So feel free to buy u won't regret it

And i asked u further about the more expensive one bt u replied me about jbl which i wasn't referring to.
Know that i make my research before i answered u and it's a public knowledge companies spend more than each odas on R& D , what's not fair is u calling them thief. Haba, if they actually steal it, the patent owner can go after them. You fail to realize that some tech are free for all. Same company that spend billions on R& D can still make shitty product

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is this in post ofice already

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
princetom1:

I asked u about zealot, u said this...

And i asked u further about the more expensive one bt u replied me about jbl which i wasn't referring to.
Know that i make my research before i answered u and it's a public knowledge companies spend more than each odas on R& D , what's not fair is u calling them thief. Haba, if they actually steal it, the patent owner can go after them. You fail to realize that some tech are free for all. Same company that spend billions on R& D can still make shitty product

it was answer to your question bro was only giving an honest view am not in your pocket and not forcing a JBL product down your throat....
R& D is the bedrock of innovation bro...plus the patent right owner can't attack a small tech because what will be the use?But let a big cooperation do so then u will understand why apple and Samsung always dey accuse either other...
Reason:They see each other as threat..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
oribi:

Funny dude I really enjoy how you do business...Big up

Na God!! cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone used PostNl recently ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
daamazing:
Is this in post ofice already

it's in Nigeria and depending on your location a day or two should be at your local post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
noobody:

Na God!! cool
Respect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
oribi:

it was answer to your question bro was only giving an honest view am not in your pocket and not forcing a JBL product down your throat....
R& D is the bedrock of innovation bro...plus the patent right owner can't attack a small tech because what will be the use?But let a big cooperation do so then u will understand why apple and Samsung always dey accuse either other...
Reason:They see each other as threat..

Never mind
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Buchyke:
It wouldn't take you a whole month to check out an update if you use your phone every other day. Be it signal, battery life or temperature, these can be ascertained within a short period. I once used an elephone P6000 and ported MIUI 6 Rom cos the elephone rom was bland, it took me just a few hours of handling to know that it was a big hit on the battery. T'was that swift cos i was on the last lap of MC4 and Fifa 14. A whole month is a no no to me, too long. From signal strength to battery life, it's bn awesome for 3 days so far.

It's all good, enjoy!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
princetom1:

Never mind
Am not...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
reading through since. before person go get another carryover for this group
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
demsid:
reading through since. before person go get another carryover for this group

Is good o, make u no turn J J C for ur own backyard cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Make I register my presence this night!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tolulinks(m): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2017
i dont understand this tempered glass Xiaomi sent me oo. it didnt fit the screen. it was smaller. guys whats your experience?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:44am On Jun 18, 2017
How much does gtb charge now o?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Enjoy etisalat Ramadan Kareem bonus offer, recharge 200 and get 4000 valid for one month recharge 100 and get 1GB worth of data, also recharge 1k and get 5gb worth of data..

For more details on how to get these amazing offers, click the link below....

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/etisalat-ramadan-bonus-offer-recharge.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2017
tolulinks:
i dont understand this tempered glass Xiaomi sent me oo. it didnt fit the screen. it was smaller. guys whats your experience?

Yeah, the same
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2017
tolulinks:

omoadeleye:

Yeah, the same

Always order your tp separately
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osemond123(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2017
I really want to buy this Xiaomi Note 4x can I get anywhere here in Nigeria apart from aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2017
tolulinks:
That's the best you can get for now, the phone's screen is curved (2.5D). Meanwhile, if you notice airgaps at the edge of your screen after installation of screen guard, cafele has a solution to that as prescribed by noobody.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2017
what is dis saying please

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2017
organism3:
what is dis saying please

Your item just began its journey from the far east
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2017
jboixxx:
Make I register my presence this night!
Oga mi sir, you don use PostNl recently ? I wan use them ship one tab, any issues recently ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Your item just began its journey from the far east
is in d plane?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2017
I don't know if anyone is having the same issue, my MTN is yet to got activated with my MI account, like MI otp message is not being received by my MTN, so i always end up with failed to verify your sim, any solution to this please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2017
omoadeleye:
I don't know if anyone is having the same issue, my MTN is yet to got activated with my MI account, like MI otp message is not being received by my MTN, so i always end up with failed to verify your sim, any solution to this please?

which xiaomi phone sir?So people can tell you what to do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Osemond123:
I really want to buy this Xiaomi Note 4x can I get anywhere here in Nigeria apart from aliexpress

On jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Good morning TEAM XIAOMI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2017
oribi:

which xiaomi phone sir?So people can tell you what to do

Am using redmi note 4 X
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2017
shocked shocked shockedWow! I left here on page 992, only for me to come and meet page 1033.
Business trip couldn't afford me extra time to log in as usual. Busy and tight schedule.
Anyways, congratulations to you all, we are all winners

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.