Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9420996 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2017
steric58:
Abeg who don' buy application on playstore of recent don't know. Why I can't pay for this application even though my cards details are correct, It tells me to correct card info despite the fact all the info is correct, I just weak
Google sef don block us from buying on Playstore, anyway your solution dey here, you must change your location from Nigeria to other countries like d US (Na US address I use), so dat u go fit buy or pay for anything on Playstore. I buy poweramp about 2 months back with this method, just follow d link. http://www.patchworkoftips.com/nigerian-debit-cards-google-play-store/5677/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Just clear the history list after watching the p..orn

See foul yansh...

Bt on a much serious note, it will be better he doesn't use any 3rd party app to view pics or video or file especially mx player. He should just use d default player tk browse pics, file, videos.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2017
tintall:
Good morning Xiaomites, i just heard about a virtual card called barter that can be used to shop on merchant sites and cool thing is it has no limit unlike our local banks. Plus i noticed their exchange rate as of yesterday was N378 to $1.
So here lies my question, has anyone used this card on AliExpress?
Are u d real tintall or fake one? cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2017
scotweezy:

Who tell you say na po..rn?! grin You guys are not really commenting on the 1st issue na!

Have u tried to factory reset ur phone? why don't u update if update is available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
princetom1:

See foul yansh...

Bt on a much serious note, it will be better he doesn't use any 3rd party app to view pics or video or file especially mx player. He should just use d default player tk browse pics, file, videos.
I just tried with the inbuilt video app, na still same same even viewing pictures. It is just safe to say the feature has never been properly developed.
On a more serious note, we should make sure we go back and clear the 'recents' after opening any file in the secret vault.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Guys take advantage of the limited offer,mtn 10gb plan for just 3k
Good news if your line is activated for 20% or 100% data bonus,its applies,so you are getting 3k for either 10gb(no bonus),12gb(20%bonus) or 20gb(100%bonus).
This is not an SME plan
Its the mtn legit plan for 10gb
Contacts on signature,kindly note,payment befor service.no time wasters pls.
Sales end by 3pm today

Today sales don start,hit me up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2017
princetom1:

Have u tried to factory reset ur phone? why don't u update if update is available?
I will try that factory reset when I get back to my lappy. Update?! For now, abeg I go still wait.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ironprocs(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2017
To hide files create a folder named .hidden and move what you want to hide there......and after u ar done moving the files into .hidden click on those three dots and choose hide files.......wgen u want to watch again click dose three dotts and choose show hidden files.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2017
tocynajani:

They won't call you, I ha the same issue when I got mine, twas there for close to 3 months before I finally picked it up. Just go with your ID and tell them you're expecting a payoneer card.
have u funded urz? can u help me out. ur digit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2017
As-salamu alyakum!!

In the spirit of the upcoming ramandan festival,and this holy month,CBN governor has directed me to reduce $$$$ rates even cheaper than we offer it,so your very cheap $$$$ fron CBN now has a further price reduction,offer valid till $$$$$ stock lasts,so come and place ur unlimited $$$ offers right now and do your sharp checkouts easily(terms and conditions apply)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2017
scotweezy:

I will try that factory reset when I get back to my lappy. Update?! For now, abeg I go still wait.
You sure you successfully hid the files? Is your Mi Backup active cuz that's impt for your successful hidden action.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2017
ironprocs:
To hide files create a folder named .hidden and move what you want to hide there......and after u ar done moving the files into .hidden click on those three dots and choose hide files.......wgen u want to watch again click dose three dotts and choose show hidden files.

angry watch what kwanu? You sef join Vaseline crew? Na wa. Endtime watching

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
noobody:
Guys take advantage of the limited offer,mtn 10gb plan for just 3k
Good news if your line is activated for 20% or 100% data bonus,its applies,so you are getting 3k for either 10gb(no bonus),12gb(20%bonus) or 20gb(100%bonus).
This is not an SME plan
Its the mtn legit plan for 10gb
Contacts on signature,kindly note,payment befor service.no time wasters pls.
Sales end by 3pm today

Today sales don start,hit me up!!
Abeg ooo make the offer dey unlimited ooo! I recently subbed. cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2017
princetom1:

See foul yansh...

rookidmart:

Why you cast am Na? grin
Bro code. cool

lipsrsealed wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ironprocs(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Me ke
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
jboixxx:

You sure you successfully hid the files? Is your Mi Backup active cuz that's impt for your successful hidden action.
Yeah! I am sure, coz I had to do the pull down gesture and input fingerprint before I could access them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

This oga sef! No be only that one na, other important files too can be hidden na! cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by starlightRR(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2017
noobody:
As-salamu alyakum!!

In the spirit of the upcoming ramandan festival,and this holy month,CBN governor has directed me to reduce $$$$ rates even cheaper than we offer it,so your very cheap $$$$ fron CBN now has a further price reduction,offer valid till $$$$$ stock lasts,so come and place ur unlimited $$$ offers right now and do your sharp checkouts easily(terms and conditions apply)

whats your rate?

how do i fund my account thru you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2017
ironprocs:
My guy there is already a feature on MIUI that does that, with fingerprint security sef, the ish is that it does not perform the function fully as expected.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tintall(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2017
rookidmart:

Virtual cards use Bitcoin to fund, and the price and go way up, depending on the volatile price of Bitcoin.
When Bitcoin crashed last week or so to $2,300, the naira rate actually went up because traders didn't want to make a loss.

TL;DR: It's good, but the price is volatile.

You can actually fund this one with direct bank transfer, bank deposit or online payment via local bank atm.
visit: getbarter.co
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2017
EBUBS:
Someone serious should come get this phone na. Preferably someone arround PH, Uyo,Aba, Calabar. So much unserious people calling. Please call only if you really wanna get it. Price remains 60k only.. 08172983294.

You still never sell this phone? Even at this price, na waoooo, try olx for or jiji. You go see buyer sharp sharp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2017
tintall:

You can actually fund this one with direct bank transfer, bank deposit or online payment via local bank atm.
visit: getbarter.co
Still the same thing.
It's been posted in this thread before.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2017
EBUBS:
Someone serious should come get this phone na. Preferably someone arround PH, Uyo,Aba, Calabar. So much unserious people calling. Please call only if you really wanna get it. Price remains 60k only.. 08172983294.

which xiaomi modelnegotiable??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
princetom1:
Seun, is there anything we can do to protect our Nairaland account and data? Especially this our dear Xiaomi thread. Na everyday man pikin dey fear o. This current issue just dey give me headache. If this thread is a xiaomi phone now, ehen, we know how to back it up and restore it wen it's time. 1000 plus pages no be play play ooo

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi, dasphinx1, ewerex, dukeo, donkafor, eleojo23, Lexusgs430, seunfly, Alikote, searchng4love, mili3kid, alijemag, memeluv, Ebubemg, EBUBS, pachman, hay2zed50, BeardedTraveler, Theloveth, Worksunlimited, ubev01, Dam5reey, Godvilla, Dragnet et al

Let's do 30 days fasting and prayer. Me go dey do 10 pm to 10m sha cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2017
scotweezy:

I just tried with the inbuilt video app, na still same same even viewing pictures. It is just safe to say the feature has never been properly developed.
On a more serious note, we should make sure we go back and clear the 'recents' after opening any file in the secret vault.

Or u can just use gallery Vault from the play store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2017
donkafor:
I used the right post code... I taught I should be called from post office or something like.. I don't really know

Just like China small packet, they fit no call you o, just go ask them, e fit don dey there tey tey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2017
ubev01:

Let's do 30 days fasting and prayer. Me go dey do 10 pm to 10m sha cheesy

Me go do, 8pm to 8am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Danielgabby:
Pls how fast is the fingerprint sensor on d xiaomi redmi note 4x..

Faster than the speed of light. Literally cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Protein0:

Contact on signature.
Best offer awaits u.
wink

Boss i Hall you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2017
BluePearls:

Any noticeable lags?

Nope.... It runs buttery smooth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2017
ringi82:
Anybody who wants to sell a used but clean xiaomi phone should pls contact me. My budget is 20k o. Abeg epp me.

Xiaomi get used phones, even if na 2yr old phone, na still new. With your budget though, you can get a battery, screen, case and screen guard posibly charger self. But for a whole phone, add like 10k and you may see sellers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2017
mamocube:
Okay. To all RN 4x users stay away from 8.2.10.
I repeat stay away from that update. There's a huge battery drain problem.

Me i wey just sit down put for 8.2.2.0 jejely, if it's not nougat, aint updating. Thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: winta2007(m), Hero2t and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.