Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9423864 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
vanchi:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862716447

I used this one plus 3 camera app on my note 4 and got stunning images. Better than the follow come camera app. Thank me later

1. Low light
2. Bright light

Nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
sapien:
Good evening, guys.

I have a question and I need urgent reply.

I would love to join the Xiaomi family by ordering for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X on Jumia - the one with the Snapdragon 625 processor.

My question is, how good is the battery life, considering the battery is only 4100mah?

Also, does the phone receive Nougat 7.0 update, considering it comes with Android 6.0?

That battery you called only, can power a whole village for 2 days straight grin
Super super battery

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buchyke: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
steric58:
are you rooted in, I no wan root my phone ni

I have being using power amp trial version for the past 3 weeks, never cleared cache or data. I restricted it's data use immediately i downloaded it, it notified me about it's expiry date 4 days back and i simply ignored and that was it. I am still hoping it doesn't pull a Jet Li on me and continues working. Meanwhile, i stumbled on another player, XPlayer 3D...it has awesome 3D experience and surround sound, better than power amp imo, already restricted data use to see if it will expire.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ringi82(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
ubev01:

Xiaomi get used phones, even if na 2yr old phone, na still new. With your budget though, you can get a battery, screen, case and screen guard posibly charger self. But for a whole phone, add like 10k and you may see sellers
I go add 5k. Xiaomi redmi 4A was around 28k-30k last 2 months ago, So what are u saying? Even if it was used for a day, its still used as long as a 3rd party is involved.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ringi82(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Its a matter of preference. U can't be the spokesman for everyone else.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
noobody:

This is corruption!!not in my country,
Well i trust my sef sha,they deserve a one star review,with strong lashing with words,so other buyers would avoid there stores.how can a buyer wait for 3 weeks only for the phone to enter lebanon,he has tk wait for anoda 60 days again,which kain tin b dat.
I kuku trust ma sef,i for don find way push dem inside dispute and i would hav won tey tey.

Baba, calm down, try one bottle of cold beer cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
ringi82:

I go add 5k. Xiaomi redmi 4A was around 28k-30k last 2 months ago, So what are u saying? Even if it was used for a day, its still used as long as a 3rd party is involved.

Ok sir
Oya call 4a users and hear dem price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
steric58:
thanks what next bro
enter lucky patcher allow it to load then look for poweramp click on it, you will see different options enter open menu of patches - create modified apk file - custompatch - by ramzezzz - apply

Second thing to do enter rebuild and install - luckypatcher - modified - poweramp - poweramp.u.alpha - uninstall and install - that's all
If you face any problem along the way let me know
Go buy me beer for this lecture

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
ringi82:

A lot has happened in the forex market in the past 2 months. I'll advice you wait till you have the full money, except na cloned phone you want wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Pls those that bought mi6 and mi max 2 show give us review and unboxing nah. We want to feel these devices
rookidmart gptech et al.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
dukeo:

Read through the comments
bro no need arguing, the update is the best for me and many people using it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ebubemg:
enter lucky patcher allow it to load then look for poweramp click on it, you will see different options enter open menu of patches - create modified apk file - custompatch - by ramzezzz - apply

Second thing to do enter rebuild and install - luckypatcher - modified - poweramp - poweramp.u.alpha - uninstall and install - that's all
If you face any problem along the way let me know
Go buy me beer for this lecture
thanks bro this thing go require root that's what am guessing when I tried to patch it all fails moreover some options are not available

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
ringi82:

Good luck with that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

A lot has happened in the forex market in the past 2 months. I'll advice you wait till you have the full money, except na cloned phone you want wink

Like that person wey give person 25k to buy redmi note 4x abi?? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
steric58:
thanks bro this thing go require root that's what am guessing when I tried to patch it all fails moreover some options are not available
allow it to load very well, the process I just write is for non root users
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
dukeo:

Sensitive data like ? Running low on data and I don't really like 3rd party applications

Passwords, credit cards, personal / account details etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
dukeo:

Read through the comments

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=658662&extra=page%3D1&mobile=2
all this ones just update there phone, abeg e don do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Theloveth:

Nawa o. One package came out of 4. Aliexpress did not acknowledge my dispute. They said I have to wait for 60days buyer's protection or something. When the AES shipping is 20-35 days. It will come sha, but I still think they used wrong tracking number for me and my item was sent later. They will hate themselves with my review.
i though you brought all of them together and from the same seller?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
princetom1:

Noobody or Protein0 and emaminaj

See life o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
fibonacci2526:

grin grin grin madam na trouble you dey find so o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Yeah, nobody go fit sell anything below cost price, you get what you pay for grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ebubemg:
it loads bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ebubemg:
I believe you already patched on your former phone before you got the note 4x.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
steric58:
it loads bro
I used a non rooted(tecno w4) phone to show you what to do, you can leave it sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Gptech:

I believe you already patched on your former phone before you got the note 4x.
i use Tecno w4 to try it now and it worked the phone have never been rooted before, the guy is just in a rush
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ebubemg:

I tried your steps but i was getting "can't launch modified version that i have to install the main version from playstore.. so the app is not launching after all the steps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Protein0:

See life o

Hmnn, where una keep noobody today sef, him face scarce bt fasting don finish nau... noobody ooooo. How many times i call u?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
Mfunkynation:
have u funded urz? can u help me out. ur digit
haven't funded mine yet oh, just got the card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
tocynajani:

haven't funded mine yet oh, just got the card

The card is fyn abi grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn, where una keep noobody today sef, him face scarce bt fasting don finish nau... noobody ooooo. How many times i call u?

Boss thanks for remember me oo grin
God don remember you too.
Na hustle cos am bros,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Safiaa(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Seun:
princetom1, add a signature and see what happens.
Hi seun. Please sort out the slowness of your website. This has been happening for a few days and its unpleasant. I cannot go on two pages without it crashing. Something about 'bad gateway' Sort it out please before you lose traffic. I'm getting very frustrated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.