Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9282296 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
WAAAWWUUUUUUUUUU shocked

$$$$$$$$ still avail!!

Contacts on signature grin

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Please is there any reliable mtn data seller here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Tnot:

As you no gree sell for me now smiley thank god you found a buyer near by.

Pls remember to help me visit your bank today sir.
Yeah yeah.. Will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Namzy:
He doesn't have data for sale currently
Grandmufti introduced somebody and he's been very very legit

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
omoadeleye:

Thanks, incase of this how am i going to know if my item has landed to my destination? Thanks for your time sir

I don't think you can track it....u just have to wait for them to call u or go check your nearest post office after 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
donprosper6:
which xaiomi phone can I get with 50k
am so much inlove with miui
if possible...
size: 5.5inch
cam: 5/13mp
ram: 2gb ram
battery: 4000mah
Am tired of infinix, tecno and gionee.

Note 4x 3/16gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
donprosper6:

how much is it sir?

You can get 3/16g with ur budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2017
earthrealm:

lol methinks its the UK angle.
anyway the hv shipped the huawei mate 9 6gb/128gb i also bought last wk.
wil take my business to another store [when am ready to buy the oneplus 5] - based on this their behaviour

ooh, i forgot.[b]...just leave these NL mods....u dont bite back a dog who bites you, neither do you engage a madman in a fight
stick to ur lexus brand..btw the 2017 lexusgs460 is one ultra se,xy beast grin

Gbam to d last bit grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kmartt(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Good morning to my fellow xiaomites. Kindly enlighten me on dis crucial ambition in becoming a successful entrepreneur. My brother just called me now to make enquiries about the type, model and brand of phones to send down here from London as part of d discussion I had with him barely a month ago before he travelled back to Uk, as I culdnt secure a job since last year afta my youth service. I push this to you fam, ur kind observation, enlightenment, suggestion and encouragement will go a long way to help me grow and also create a future entrepreneur.
Note: A fast selling used phones, accessories that would not tie down my startup capital.
Market location: Lagos
@Noobody, Grandmufti, Gptech, Fibonacci etc, abeg make una mobilize guys come reason dis with me abeg.
Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2017
tjsadiq:

What's the name of ur theme?
Diabolus reloaded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
My best theme so far

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Opistorincos:
My best theme so far
Who you dey hack undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
emaminaj:

Who you dey hack undecided

Na keyboard o, I no dey hack anybody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Any reliable mtn data seller with bonus?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kmartt:
Good morning to my fellow xiaomites. Kindly enlighten me on dis crucial ambition in becoming a successful entrepreneur. My brother just called me now to make enquiries about the type, model and brand of phones to send down here from London as part of d discussion I had with him barely a month ago before he travelled back to Uk, as I culdnt secure a job since last year afta my youth service. I push this to you fam, ur kind observation, enlightenment, suggestion and encouragement will go a long way to help me grow and also create a future entrepreneur.
Note: A fast selling used phones, accessories that would not tie down my startup capital.
Market location: Lagos
@Noobody, Grandmufti, Gptech, Fibonacci etc, abeg make una mobilize guys come reason dis with me abeg.
Thanks!

After importing and selling the phones here, how do you intend to get £ and restock. Don't tell me it's black market
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Namzy:
Any reliable mtn data seller with bonus?

Oga data resellers don't give bonus. You sim has to be eligible for bonus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
GrandMufti:

Oga data resellers don't give bonus. You sim has to be eligible for bonus
Sim is eligible for 20% bonus. Want to be sure that the data have the bonus added

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.