Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9387420 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

MTN embarassed

Buy from me make i give you discount ma wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
As in it will launch this month (JULY 2017) and you will buy it FEBRUARY 2018? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am certain Xiaomi would have released 4 more phones before then grin

4 small, variety will have been plenty, with even different chips, u will see pro, prime, x, prime pro, even prime prime sef tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Tnot:

Buy from me make i give you discount ma wink

If u dash u me Glo, i fit dey advertise u too, u know... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
vower:
xiaomi redmi note 5 specs leaked with snapdragon 630,expected to launch this month end. I will definetely get this 1 b4 february if d specs am seeing is true

If it turns out true, mi max 3 self go likely be sd630

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
As in it will launch this month (JULY 2017) and you will buy it FEBRUARY 2018? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am certain Xiaomi would have released 4 more phones before then grin

it seems so,but lets keep waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
grin
princetom1:

4 small, variety will have been plenty, with even different chips, u will see pro, prime, x, prime pro, even prime prime sef tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
princetom1:

If u dash u me Glo, i fit dey advertise u too, u know... wink

grin i no day sell glo sir, only mtn

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tnot:

grin i no day sell glo sir, only mtn

Hmnn, i see... I don't use mtn either. They are wort estimated of the bunch here. I throw away my mtn which i had been using since 2004 last year, out of frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
princetom1:

Chai, and noobody will have made sense o bt i geared he currently doesn't have, so, use my oda alternative here...

Is treasure spheres your own?
Can you vouch for Tnot?

you people offer the same price. now I'm kinda feeling confused on who to Matronise.

But wait o

For 2k, I get 4,2gb on my phone nau smiley

That's 3.5gb + 702mb free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
So I remove my phone case to clean the phone and I noticed this gap in my phone screen area undecided undecided undecided I just weak, this is the second problem I'm having with this phone under how many months, the first problem is the speaker now this, I expected more with the way you guys are talking about xiaomi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

Is treasure spheres your own?
Can you vouch for Tnot?

you people offer the same price. now I'm kinda feeling confused on who to Matronise.

But wait o

For 2k, I get 4,2gb on my phone nau smiley

That's 3.5gb + 702mb free.

This means u are getting extra bonus wen u sub? Tnot, does urs give bonus for those u qualify for bonus? The oda guy i buy from and he is reliable, i can vouch for him bt i don't know Tnot, at least, not yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ebubemg:
So I remove my phone case to clean the phone and I noticed this gap in my phone screen area undecided undecided undecided I just weak, this is the second problem I'm having with this phone under how many months, the first problem is the speaker now this, I expected more with the way you guys are talking about xiaomi

With all these issues, this ur device is faulty from d onset, u just didn't see it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
princetom1:

With all these issues, this ur device is faulty from d onset, u just didn't see it
no, when I bought the phone those problems where not there,it just started developing as time goes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

Please can you refer me to any reputable data seller.
The way I consume data these days ehn embarassed

Biko, I dey find cheap one and fast at that, thank you.

cc: Touwanimi007 Princetom1
maami what network?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

maami what network?
@boss @grandmufti @princetom1 @gptech where all those data resellers for maami?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ebubemg:
no, when I bought the phone those problems where not there,it just started developing as time goes

But you know midrange xiaomi phones don't come with any screen protection like gorilla glass, so your best bet was to use any cheap screen guard.

I think for this particular issue you'll have to take the blame.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
ubev01:

If it turns out true, mi max 3 self go likely be sd630
for wia na sd 660 oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

Are you sure it's not your background apps that are sipping your data?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
toluwanimi07:
maami what network?
@boss @grandmufti @princetom1 @gptech where all those data resellers for maami?

Dem don give am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
GrandMufti:

But you know midrange xiaomi phones don't come with any screen protection like gorilla glass, so your best bet was to use any cheap screen guard.

I think for this particular issue you'll have to take the blame.
I'm using a quality screen guard with a very strong case, so it is my fault undecided? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Excelboi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello my peoole. The xiaomi I ordered from Smartgo store is still showing Despatched to country code:NG for a week now. Isn't it taking too long? Any idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
GrandMufti:

Dem don give am grin
grin grin very nice @mizmycoli maami im sorry i was late no data to come online @grandmufti @princetom1 una do well for me oh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ebubemg:
4A?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
israel2563:

4A?
xiaomi redmi note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ebubemg:
xiaomi redmi note 4x
oh ok....are you sure you didn't drop it or something..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ebubemg:
I'm using a quality screen guard with a very strong case, so it is my fault undecided? undecided

You mean the screen guard peeled off with the phone's screen? I'm not understanding.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
GrandMufti:

You mean the screen guard peeled off with the phone's screen? I'm not understanding.

look at the picture with what I said again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
israel2563:

oh ok....are you sure you didn't drop it or something..
Noooo, I carry the phone like egg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
toluwanimi07:
for wia na sd 660 oh

Anything lesser that sd 660, i wount buy again. Na only screen and battery Xiaomi wan dey sell for this mi max series now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stevebrown(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
My order via aliexpress standard shipping is stock in Lagos since friday. Shows "arrival at processing centre NG" being on transit for 20 days and can't track it with nipost and most tracking sites. Is dis normal??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Stevebrown:
My order via aliexpress standard shipping is stock in Lagos since saturday. Shows "arrival at processing centre NG" being on transit for 20 days and can't track it with nipost and most tracking sites. Is dis normal??

You can check Post Office tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Excelboi:
Hello my peoole. The xiaomi I ordered from Smartgo store is still showing Despatched to country code:NG for a week now. Isn't it taking too long? Any idea.

Yes.. Normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.