Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9316282 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
scarr:

He is not picking his calls since morning

I am also busy in my office. One can never be too busy to send an SMS or reply WhatsApp especially when it's for a paid service.
I would have been calm if I wasn't leaving town tomorrow. This was the reason I wanted him to get it for me quickly.

If not I would have used my payooner to buy from AliExpress and wait one month or more

Guy, panicking wud not solve the problem. Neither would slander help in any way. U say he hasn't picked ur call which I believe is wrong. The sensible thing to do if u can't postpone ur journey is to make plans for how ur fone wud move from ur present destination (when it arrives) to ur future destination. Have u thot of that? If u haven't then u shud because calling out protein0 is not gonna make the shipment of ur fone any faster. So instead of running around seemingly headless, make plans as to how to transport ur fone to the location where u wud be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
scarr:

I should be patient fa
Now im patient, can he give me my phone now undecided

Now u have to do what u should had done. U are d king ( customer) and he still sees u as such. Now he knows ur situation (I wanna travel 2mao), maybe he is meeting up or not, ask him, he will tell u and if he can't, he said he has ur money and can be refunded 100% straight up. That's wat i call honest and being straight forward
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Paxziano:

Then it depends on how u handle ur phone. Maybe u r a bit careless or carefree in ur handling hence the multiple issues. Apart from one person that complained seriously about his fone (which it was found out the phone was fake), I've not seen anyone here make a complain that hasn't been solved in-house.
pls don't say what you don't know, I'm not careless with anything I bought with my money.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
No, don't do that. Give him the phone.

What I think can work is, that you should send the phone to the city scarr is travelling to. That way, he can travel and still get his phone.

@ scarr

Protein0:

I'll even double the t-fare for him but unfortunately, he not having the phone cry

Oga scarr, send your account number to my WhatsApp and have your 60k back.
I didn't say I wouldn't deliver to you as promised but you didn't allow me. It's just a pity.

Again, forward your account details to my number for your refund.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Protein0:

May u b blessed ma.
But I was pained that this is how he'll repay me.

My advice is, if his money is still intact, return it. Sell off the phone to someone else who's interested.

No need going back and forth with this deal. You have closed so many high profile deals here and you don't need any introduction here. So many have testified here, so don't let this one bad transaction put you off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
oribi:

Guy please chill..We have heard from both parties and seen screenshot of your conversations.
Alot of people here have conducted businesses with him and have not encountered this problem before.He has explained so give me a chance.
Am a dropshipper and I know the difficulties involved..
Please bear with him.. Communication is the key not war

Do I need his chance?
NO!

I shared pictures of some phones few days ago, the only grey note 4x among was for him.

Noobody is with d phone as I type. I asked him to withhold waybill. He'll share d pictures later tonight by His grace.
I just have not gotten what this guy was insinuating.
But, no qualms sha, if he thought I can't deliver his phone today, I sha can deliver his money. grin

His "ex-phone" will be delivered to someone else tomorrow by His grace.
Pictures will most likely be shared here. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Protein0:

I'll even double the t-fare for him but unfortunately, he not having the phone cry

Oga scarr, send your account number to my WhatsApp and have your 60k back.
I didn't say I wouldn't deliver to you as promised but you didn't allow me. It's just a pity.

Again, forward your account details to my number for your refund.
Thanks

I go give u upper cut o. U know this isn't wat we discussed nau, let him say wat he wants instead

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Protein0:

Do I need his chance?
NO!

I shared pictures of some phones few days ago, the only grey note 4x among was for him.

Noobody is with d phone as I type. I asked him to withhold waybill. He'll share d pictures later tonight by His grace.
I just have not gotten what this guy was insinuating.
But, no qualms sha, if he thought I can't deliver his phone today, I sha can deliver his money. grin

His "ex-phone" will be delivered to someone else tomorrow by His grace.
Pictures will most likely be shared here. kiss

lol calm down bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
GrandMufti:

My advice is, if his money is still intact, return it. Sell off the phone to someone else who's interested.

No need going back and forth with this deal. You have closed so many high profile deals here and you don't need any introduction here. So many have testified here, so don't let this one bad transaction put you off.

His likes are usually well covered.
He can have his money as soon as I receive his bank details.
I'm glad I've like minds here. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
I bottle of your favourite brand and a plate of fish pepper soup for you.

You get brain well well.

Scarr, better head advise

Paxziano:

Guy, panicking wud not solve the problem. Neither would slander help in any way. U say he hasn't picked ur call which I believe is wrong. The sensible thing to do if u can't postpone ur journey is to make plans for how ur fone wud move from ur present destination (when it arrives) to ur future destination. Have u thot of that? If u haven't then u shud because calling out protein0 is not gonna make the shipment of ur fone any faster. So instead of running around seemingly headless, make plans as to how to transport ur fone to the location where u wud be
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is why it is never a good thing to jump into conclusions after hearing from just one party when there is an issue, infact you have to take comments from third parties too apart from the Two major parties involved like the latest issue we have above.
I will implore the aggrieved to exercise patient, sorry for the delay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
princetom1:

I go give u upper cut o. U know this isn't wat we discussed nau, let him say wat he wants instead

Please boss, just dey enjoy ur nice wristwatches and pls put me in mind o.
That one i told u.
Scarr's case has been concluded, pardon me for still doing this after that long minutes with me on phone.
I just must do this.
Just pardon ur boy wink

Scarr, I'm waiting for your account details sir.

Emaminaj, Noobody, gptech, rookidmart, kindly take note.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
scarr:

What time TODAY im i getting my phone??

Guy, even though they say *customer is king*, ur manner of approach is wrong.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Macaulish(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Omo..

People for this thread get brain oo..

I duff my cap..

Patient does it best, Not Noise Making..

Cheers..
Online service is not a joking job. It consume time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oga protein0 calm down, you be boss here nau....Just free the guy matter. You've explained and him calling you out here was totally uncalled for but forgive him and let this issue slide
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
You need plenty cold coke to calm your nerves. He told you today and you communicated till yesterday but you still came on here to raise dust as if he stopped communicating with you immediately you sent money to him.

You need to learn to be patient or next time order your phone yourself and tell aliexpress seller you will pay 2k balance by end of the month. tongue

Sis you sef dey watch this drama, it is well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mehn! Patience! Patience!! We all need to learn it. lipsrsealed
I had to add this:
*Patience
*Manner of approach
*Empathy

@protein0 abeg if you can still find it in you kindly finish the deal. Na beg I dey beg!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
I dey watch and d twist is Interesting.

From no Communication to evidence that they communicated till today. I just weak
fibonacci2526:

Sis you sef dey watch this drama, it is well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
scarr:

What time TODAY im i getting my phone??

You could have gone easy on this issue...

Now you are gonna be refunded, no phone, nothing...You lose on all fronts, protein0's name and business still stands
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
@protein0 101% legit,trustworthy,honest!!
@scar very impatient,naive and paranoid,
Honestly there is really nothing much to say on this issue,
The personality of @protein0 has vindicatated already,he is know and trusted.
I was the one who went yo get the phones from the agents office,
Package included 3 note 4x which this cry cry baby own dey among
One mi 5s plus
One mi 6 including all there accesories,
This was at about 3pm or there about,you were given a tuesday deadline and u don start dey panic at 12pm,when the day is not even over yet.
Reason why i stopped selling mtn data,dey all come to my whatsapp asking me for data,i tell dem i am busy,dey tell me to send Account number,let dem credit,if dey dont get data on 30mins,dey wud start writing all over nairaland dey av bin scammed,

I just taya for humans,there is really notin more i can say,

If you av trust issues,pls dont near my whatsapp ooo,na beg i deh beg ooo.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Don't do that. Give him the phone. Send it to where he is travelling to. You be boss na

Protein0:

Please boss, just dey enjoy ur nice wristwatches and pls put me in mind o.
That one i told u.
Scarr's case has been concluded, pardon me for still doing this after that long minutes with me on phone.
I just must do this.
Just pardon ur boy wink

Scarr, I'm waiting for your account details sir.

Emaminaj, Noobody, gptech, rookidmart, kindly take note.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Paxziano:

Guy, even though they say *customer is king*, ur manner of approach is wrong.

Nothing does my head in more than this *customer is King* cliche, I deal with so many clients everyday and I know how most of them can be very terrible.

I detest the fact they always get away with murder every single time. The thing dey pain me wella.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
emaminaj:

You could have gone easy on this issue...

Now you are gonna be refunded, no phone, nothing...You lose on all fronts, protein0's name and business still stands

Jumia global is there for people like dem na,upon the fact say we dey provide epp like its MMM dey still dont appreciate..

How u expect person wey dey exam hall to reply ur calls and text,cos of one useless 60k,mk dem spoil ehn career abi,e nko dey lament about,

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
So na from you this refund original. Abeg, let's free d guy. I think he should have the phone

GrandMufti:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Protein0:
The consignment with his phone landed yesterday (3business days) and I had contacted Noobody to handle the waybill for me. He'll also come later on to say something cheesy

I succesfully handled all waybill,a mi 6 would be unboxed today,same with various redmi note 4x and a beastly mi 5s plus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I dey watch and d twist is Interesting.

From no Communication to evidence that they communicated till today. I just weak

Na that one shock me pass but the way he narrated sounded as if there was no communication since alert enter.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bookiemart01:
So na from you this refund original. Abeg, let's free d guy. I think he should have the phone

Make the guy join the money use first class go grin grin ....Protein0 don vex go

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Nothing does my head in more than this *customer is King* cliche, I deal with so many clients everyday and I know how most of them can be very terrible.

I detest the fact they always get away with murder every single time. The thing dey pain me wella.
Madam you be lawyer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
iliyande:

Guy, I am sincerely sorry for what has happened,

there may be a hitch somewhere, which I believe he is trying to put together...

Protein0, please good communication approach is a key to good business....

This almost got me crying.
I'm just honoured.

To this end, recommend 2 people to have brand new xiaomi redmi note 4x (3+32gb), Any colour for, 56k each with 4 business days delivery.
Yes! 4 business days!!
Free case and glass for them too.

Just 2 people pls.
They can have the money I wan dash sir scarr. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
The scar guy no try at all.
Protein0 and Noobody have been helping people with their orders on this thread before now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
scotweezy:

Madam you be lawyer? cheesy

LOL,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Protein0:

This almost got me crying.
I'm just honoured.

To this end, recommend 2 people to have brand new xiaomi redmi note 4x (3+32gb), Any colour for, 56k each with 4 business days delivery.
Yes! 4 business days!!
Free case and glass for them too.

Just 2 people pls.
They can have the money I wan dash sir scarr. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cboyflald(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.