Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9227432 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
princetom1:

Links

Original MEMT X5 In Ear Earphone 3.5MM Stereo In Ear Headset Dynamic Earbuds Hifi Bass Earphone With Mic
http://s.aliexpress.com/6JVJRnuY
(from AliExpress Android)

Sanda Brand Sports Watches S-SHOCK Military Watch Men Fashion Wristwatches LED Digital Watches Waterproof Relogio Masculino
http://s.aliexpress.com/iUjiQ73U

Brand Men's Business Quartz Watch Gold steel band Fashion Luxury diamond Man's Automatic Date Watches relogio masculino
http://s.aliexpress.com/me67ZFJ3

CURREN 8227 Mens Watches Top Brand Luxury Gold Quartz Men Watch Full Steel Male Clock Casual Sport Men's Watch Relogio Masculino
http://s.aliexpress.com/2QjMbUfI
Now you are speaking our language grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmm Azeez you should have been the bigger man. Been out of the thread throughout today, came back to meet accusation and counter accusations. Well it's all good that the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michelism(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jesus!!! Protein0 you lost some respect from me man big time. I can't believe you just refunded him. You're too rigid for my liking. What's an essence of calling this thread 'family' when you can't even take a sorry from him and us? I can't still believe it undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
write2obi:
As an online service provider, we meet different caliber of people every day, my aim is always to conclude yet another deal and leave a happy customer. Protein0 i thinks i feel your pain but you took things too far and too personal, during transaction you should always keep your mind on the target " HAVING A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION" , now you ended up with an unsuccessful deal and unhappy customers.
This is phone thread where we do deals of 40, 100, 200k, maybe that's why you guys thinks it's wrong for scarr to press the panic button. Coming from the property section where deals worth millions are conducted, a paying customer has the right to demand his services which ever way he pleases, our own as services provider is leave another customer happy at the end of the transaction. Protein0 sir, business is business, don't always look at the profit margin or the clients conduct, always look to get one over the line, think of your customers as King no matter what.

My humble opinion

True talk.
Sometimes we just have to ignore people's attitude and look at the big picture.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
gidieberry:
aha ah, runaway ke... na exam free week i dey, na y i free 4 nw bt come monday, am gonna start exams n mini exile go start 4 me...

Na wa oo, all the best Sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
scarr:

Thank you sir
Would you provide the money or phone?

Protein0, finally his wish came to past... I was the first to comment on this issue.. but couldn't follow till now..

He called out the full names of the seller at first- that was too bad as if he was sca**ed

@ 2:42Pm he demanded for his money... lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
ndubisik:
Abeg you guys should stop this attitude of begging on people's behalf. What's all this sef undecided

Making the wrong people feel special. Tor
Thank you!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dam5reey:

Protein0, finally his wish came to past... I was the first to comment on this issue.. but couldn't follow till now..

He called out the full names of the seller at first- that was too bad as if he was sca**ed

@ 2:42Pm he demanded for his money... lipsrsealed

no he did not, that was sarcasm directed at you

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Reprobate:

no he did not, that was sarcasm directed at you

cool it was repeated... Why did he posted Protein0' s Full name?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Protein0 you should have sent him the phone. I am sure you wouldn't have refunded naira if that phone was bespoke and you aren't sure someone else would buy it.

Over 10 monikers pleaded with you not to refund naira but you still went ahead to refund. Life isn't like that. We don't throw away the baby with the bath water.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kurt09(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Looking for where to faint since yesterday. So I decided to faint here. I ordered R4x(Singapore Post), screen protector and casing(China Post). I was at my working place when I got message that I should come to the post office and pick my item. Wiped tears! I told my colleagues that my phone has landed. I rushed to the Post office to collect my device but was shocked when the woman brought out Screen Protector. I wanted to faint there but it won't make sense because no Xiaomi family to rescue me over there. So I will upload my screen protector film pictures soon. Faints

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
kurt09:
Looking for where to faint since yesterday. So I decided to faint here. I ordered R4x(Singapore Post), screen protector and casing(China Post). I was at my working place when I got message that I should come to the post office and pick my item. Wiped tears! I told my colleagues that my phone has landed. I rushed to the Post office to collect my device but was shocked when the woman brought out Screen Protector. I wanted to faint there but it won't make sense because no Xiaomi family to rescue me over there. So I will upload my screen protector film pictures soon. Faints
Lol! Track your phone loc na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Customer is always right, he has the right to panic for his money, since you guys have both agreed on a date he is supposed to get his phone and you failed the delivery date, all you have to do for him is to put his mind at rest refunding back his money doesn't prove your intergrity, there are lots of people that do panic when they pay for goods online and when they finally got their goods the level of their trust will be firm to that seller, cause they will be like "oh, don't mind the guy jawe, he may disappoint you but there is quality assurance that your items will get to you in good shape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
kurt09:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
michelism:
Jesus!!! Protein0 you lost some respect from me man big time. I can't believe you just refunded him. You're too rigid for my liking. What's an essence of calling this thread 'family' when you can't even take a sorry from him and us? I can't still believe it undecided

You just took the words out of my mouth... too bad!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Make I park well learn some customer relationships skills tonight. grin..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
At this point let's all move on.

The knife has cut the child's hand, and the child has thrown the knife away.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
ndubisik:
Nigerians and double standard.

As he now decided to refund the money, y'all are now shouting disappointed. Who your disappointed help? The same people saying to let sleeping dogs lie are still saying they're disappointed. Y'all need to take a chill pill once in a while

My bro Protein0, you've done what you considered alright. The person who wanted his money has gotten it. No Victor, no vanquished.

Ps. If you still feel "disappointed" by what Protein0 did or didn't do, you likely have a problem with yourself.

Similar case with Kulimart.. Some still think you have to harm your self inorder to please people..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
omoadeleye:
Customer is always right, he has the right to panic for his money, since you guys have both agreed on a date he is supposed to get his phone and you failed the delivery date, all you have to do for him is to put his mind at rest refunding back his money doesn't prove your intergrity, there are lots of people that do panic when they pay for goods online and when they finally got their goods the level of their trust will be firm to that seller, cause they will be like "oh, don't mind the guy jawe, he may disappoint you but there is quality assurance that your items will get to you in good shape.

LOL, oga he didn't fail to deliver as today was the day he was supposed to deliver but scarr called him out around 2 or so because he couldn't reach him on phone "all day". My first order on here was placed by madam Bookiemart01,infact I didn't know anybody that had conducted business with her unlike Protein0 that has conducted hundreds of deal on here but I took a risk and sent her the full money. Even after I did that,I didn't hear from her for like some hrs as in radio silence and I didn't run to this thread to call her out. It is what is called benefit of doubt cos why would someone want to spoil his or her reputation because of 55/60k??

People should learn how to be patient, no be everybody be scammer or fraudster. Protein0 still eff up as e return the money Sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
ndubisik:
Nigerians and double standard.

As he now decided to refund the money, y'all are now shouting disappointed. Who your disappointed help? The same people saying to let sleeping dogs lie are still saying they're disappointed. Y'all need to take a chill pill once in a while

My bro Protein0, you've done what you considered alright. The person who wanted his money has gotten it. No Victor, no vanquished.

Ps. If you still feel "disappointed" by what Protein0 did or didn't do, you likely have a problem with yourself.

Bro chill we all make mistakes every now n then... people are displeased because loads of people begged him n I think he should have considered that since "WE ARE ONE FAMILY"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
iheanyi4u:

How is the sound performance?

Its da bomb, just so sweet. Crystal clear sound, bass surround like am where d show is live. The bass shakes ear lie crazy too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neurovics321: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
fibonacci2526:

LOL, oga he didn't fail to deliver as today was the day he was supposed to deliver but scarr called him out around 2 or so because he couldn't reach him on phone "all day". My first order on here was placed by madam Bookiemart01,infact I didn't know anybody that had conducted business with her unlike Protein0 that has conducted hundreds of deal on here but I took a risk and sent her the full money. Even after I did that,I didn't hear from her for like some hrs as in radio silence and I didn't run to this thread to call her out. It is what is called benefit of doubt cos why would someone want to spoil his or her reputation because of 55/60k??

People should learn how to be patient, no be everybody be scammer or fraudster. Protein0 still eff up as e return the money Sha.

him no try really..."Men dem beg am"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abeg my bosses @dam5reey @fibonacci2526 weytin deh happen i deh confused oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tnot:
At this point let's all move on.

The knife has cut the child's hand, and the child has thrown the knife away.

Owe agba. Yes, let's move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
I have been watching ProteinO and scarr with keen interest as a potential client.....and I know where I stand....

I am a professional hospitality consultant, well schooled about customer relations as we deal with different categories of clientele.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kurt09(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
jboixxx:

Lol! Track your phone loc na.
Laughs. All dispatched to destination country.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
See as the matter chop your mouth Princetom1 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
U have a give away o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Abeg my bosses @dam5reey @fibonacci2526 weytin deh happen i deh confused oh

Would you send my money or phone? One was delivered...

Let's find out !!! Start from page 1142 read till 1149...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
write2obi:
See as the matter chop your mouth Princetom1 grin grin

My brother, i just turn to lookman here. Nothing spoil sha, we a has learned today

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.