Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9220622 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 1:13am On Jul 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

What I was asking was simple enough.

Can you extend the date and still have your data intact like normal data roll over?

Check my current data screenshot below.
I don't normally have 2 expiration dates for different data before.

For example, if I have 10gb on mtn and when its about to expire, I will extend the validity with another week or month depending on how I use data for that month and the data will increase based on that volume.

But now I have to finish one before I can start using the other.

Go and check my rants on mtn customer care thread when they told me they have stopped data roll over, that's why it looks like that.

So how did I lie exactly like the guy is ranting up and down like I'm in competition with him something?

Simple, he supposed to come out and tell me that I can extend my validity and keep my data, we do business and move. So wtf?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie75: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2017
eleojo23:

Get a new Sim or new phone...

It's activated for new Sim and new smartphones

I don't think it works that way... Me thinks it Mtn prerogative oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2017
vanchi:

Maximum duration of validity is one month

I meant extending the expiration date of the current validity when you sub. Well I no dey kuku use mtn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dulaman: 5:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Gptech:

Go and enable it in settings na.

God bless you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dulaman: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2017
princetom1:

Na u no sabi. Use ur volume rocker or Fingerprint scanner next time
yes I did that and the video ing will stop I have to start all over again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2017
I couldn't find this on my phone, can someone tell me how to get to this place on note 4x.thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2017
vanchi:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0AOt4wuHQNkZlFxdGs5N0JMU0U/view?usp=drivesdk

Import it through the offline themes menu.

Thank me later.

Thanks. Real ios 10.2 however can't be applied 'themes from third parties cannot be applied/supported'

Cc Gptech how do one go abt it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adegoks1234(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2017
melorious4:
I couldn't find this on my phone, can someone tell me how to get to this place on note 4x.thanks
When you are about to start the video recording, click on modes. At the top right corner, you will see a spherical/circular icon, click on it. Then you can enable it in the settings....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2017
adegoks1234:
When you are about to start the video recording, click on modes. At the top right corner, you will see a spherical/circular icon, click on it. Then you can enable it in the settings....

Thanks baba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=write2obi post=58234857][/quote]

Your head is there... Some don't just like reading T and Cs.., FAQS.... Extended validity period was a glitch.. no other network provider does that...

Most CC.. are more dumb self..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2017
donprosper6:

you can Neva admit that the cx camera is better
I guess you are looking for attention.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2017
noobody:

D guy wan mk dem SCARR me dis night,
Please stop doing this.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2017
People really think the 1.
5tb data plan is real? LOL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Richhard:
People really think the 1.
5tb data plan is real? LOL

Deal was cancelled.. it was proposed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Nipost tracking site is useless?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2017
eleojo23:
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2017
eleojo23:

Nah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
You'll end up like this :

noobody:

Am in ma house,comman flog me,
Iranu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Dam5reey:

That deal was a risky one sha

MTN's robot could decide to go rogue one day and wipe out part or all of the gigs...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Dam5reey:

really Bro, what am trying to say that it never existed, funny people are thinking about how they are gonna use it cc princetom1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Bookiemart01:
You'll end up like this :

Hehehehe, abeg you fit help us tidy noobody like that? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Gptech:

And who wil drive the ambulance wen the original driver needs 'waaawu' grin grin
Bros I don quote u for up as per theme import offline
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Guys, i just downloaded developer rom for my redmi 4x, how do i install this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2017
OLADO:

And who wil drive the ambulance wen the original driver needs 'waaawu' grin grin

Bros I don quote u for up as per theme import offline
Ooooo, are you on stable rom? Just noticed you can't do that with recent developer rom update. If you are on stable then you must need to create a designer account first. The whole process might take up to 3 days, just follow this link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/help/help-how-to-install-party-themes-miui-8-t3490884

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Opistorincos:
Guys, i just downloaded developer rom for my redmi 4x, how do i install this?
Check if the developer rom is based on Marshmallow, if it is then you can try using your updater app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Gptech:

Check if the developer rom is based on Marshmallow, if it is then you can try using your updater app.

I think it's based on nougat. What's special about the developer rom, I've seen users hype it a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2017
I hand him over to scarr....

I don't fight men, I collect atm card and pin of account that us well funded. Nah that one go pain them pass

Gptech:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Gptech:

Ooooo, are you on stable rom? Just noticed you can't do that with recent developer rom update. If you are on stable then you must need to create a designer account first. The whole process might take up to 3 days, just follow this link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/help/help-how-to-install-party-themes-miui-8-t3490884

Ok Boss. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Opistorincos:

I think it's based on nougat. What's special about the developer rom, I've seen users hype it a lot
Nothing really special ooo cheesy, but you get updates every Friday, which means you get new features first before others on stable. As an example, you can see that those on developer rom already have Nougat update, plus there are features like the screen recorder already in developer rom since like February, you can use time lapse in the video camera at Full HD, you can use both timer and voice recognition for taking selfies, plus other things I can't remember for now.

Check the screenshot, I don't think the 'text' option is available for Global rom

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2017
ndubisik:

Haha why am I just seeing this? You clearly don't know what arrogance means. You clearly don't know how business in today's world works either lol.

But I'm not here to school you tho. Go get yourself some education and real money in your account. Have a nice day

Real money in my account ? It's your likes who go about behaving like Hushpuppi while the Dangotes of this world look at you and scorn at your feeble mindedness.

What do you know about today business world ?your pauper infested mind didn't inform you that crisis control and building Customer confidence in your service is key in todays global best practices to ensure a win-win for all.

I did like to educate you but you will need to pay me for that. No free lessons for arrogant,ignorant and feeble minded fellows like you.

Remain grounded cos you are nothing.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Gptech:

Nothing really special ooo cheesy, but you get updates every Friday, which means you get new features first before others on stable. As an example, you can see that those on developer rom already have Nougat update, plus there are features like the screen recorder already in developer rom since like February, you can use time lapse in the video camera at Full HD, you can use both timer and voice recognition for taking selfies, plus other things I can't remember for now.

Check the screenshot, I don't think the 'text' option is available for Global rom

Chai, i downloaded the recovery rom and my phone is refusing to enter recovery mode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2017
ndubisik and keballl + others, please, let this issue go. The original parties to this issue have moved on already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.