Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9416101 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
vichaz10:

HELLO TO THE FAM

All hail the honourable commisioner of EAR PIECE grin
lols my brother nothing to buy from aliexpress oooooo, dis exchange rate won finish person and with the fact that my dooge still stay gidigba
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:10am On Jul 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin

This "NA person wife" na Hin 95% of my friends take abandon me.

I have mostly male friends. My male relationships last better and waxes stronger than that of females.

That said, I'm neither a flirt nor who're.

But it's just the way I find myself in this lifetime. I find that it's easier to be me and express myself in all innocence than when I'm around females. Maybe it's because I built a very profound relationship with my Dad.

Well, since marriage enter picture....Olof them just use style minus theirselves from my life.
I get that it's a bro code to not be too close to person wife.

But it doesn't hurt to breeze in and genuinely check on someone you love as friend and sister. Even my brothers that I used to be soo close with, I noticed a kind of withdrawal. If I will speak freely and sincerely here, I have to admit that it kinda hurts tintiniiiigrin cheesy

Especially when DH is not around, or busy with stuff. I mean no matter how chummy and lovey lovey couples are....they should have their individualities and sense of self still bah?

Gosh, why is this world so sinister like this

Well I get the "the road to hell is laced with good intentions" bla bla bla...
But then....

Just thinking out loud sha.

Toluwanimi07 come and summarize pls. But on a serious note, am that kind that always check myself up and my thought, immediately i start doubting myself or my female friend, I just withdraw into my corner. I just lost a female friend sef, she says i talk too much (she is having huge problem with her boyfriend & at brink of breakup), and don't treat her like a female shocked. Me am just trying to make her feel good, something she has admitted repeatedly. The last time we spoke i was apologizing to her i wasn't disrespecting her and am just kidding. To cut story short, we are on break, don't think she will ever call dou, which is good enough for me. After all, we had been friends for 5 years and never saw each oda even once (Facebook things) but we are very close and we used to talk wenever there is time. Now, it's all in her hands, make i no go put someone hopes up bt i still have female friends, that are crazy and act like they are guys (ohh, e dey vex me wen they play like they are guys with u, ah, don't u know u are lady and ur hubby or boyfriend might not be totally cool with it bt it's real fun grin , u know this are ur real friends and their heart is pure and gat ur back anyday)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Aphrygian:
lols my brother nothing to buy from aliexpress oooooo, dis exchange rate won finish person and with the fact that my dooge still stay gidigba

Nothing do u. Money fall on u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Gptech:
Madam maami MizMyColi, u nr quick talk say u nr well na, if not we can for mix concoction here for u, by d time u see am, sickness for vanish once grin, get well soon ma.

cheesy
As I see "mix" I think say na Mi Mix you talk sef.

Thank God say I read again, I been don set leg to take dance skerewu.
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:15am On Jul 16, 2017
vichaz10:

HELLO TO THE FAM

All hail the honourable commisioner of EAR PIECE grin

Zagadat, i for don dey my lane jejely, why i come mention u sef? My ear is now in pieces, thank u well well. Gptech go sleep, na morning service u dey go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2017
Aha

Ah thank God Princetom1 understands my point of my epistlecheesy

Well, I think it's always best to follow one's instinct.

No matter how friendly or brotherly you are with a member of the opposite sex, if your mind tells you, PAUSE OR RUN

PLEASE don't doubt, just obey. Whether married or not.

I'm well aware that most of my male friends, even though they never told me, actually nursed feelings, but for one reason or another....felt marriage wouldn't work between us, so the best was to be my friend.
So when the whole scenario came, and they left, I respected their choice and didn't start running after them to say this or that. I felt it was even a great avenue to establish and build with Mr Luckygrin

Most of the married women who are serial cheaters today started from harmless male/female relationships.

This is where the principle of knowing one's self, mastering your mind A.K.A mindfulnesss comes in.

If it doesn't feel good, then it's not good for you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

Aha

Ah thank God Princetom1 understands my point of my epistlecheesy

Well, I think it's always best to follow one's instinct.

No matter how friendly or brotherly you are with a member of the opposite sex, if your mind tells you, PAUSE OR RUN

PLEASE don't doubt, just obey. Whether married or not.

I'm well aware that most of my male friends, even though they never told me, actually nursed feelings, but for one reason or another....felt marriage wouldn't work between us, so the best was to be my friend.
So when the whole scenario came, and they left, I respected their choice and didn't start running after them to say this or that. I felt it was even a great avenue to establish and build with Mr Luckygrin

Most of the married women who are serial cheaters today started from harmless male/female relationships.

This is where the principle of knowing one's self, mastering your mind A.K.A mindfulnesss comes in.

If it doesn't feel good, then it's not good for you.

Seconded. #KnowYourSelf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

cheesy
As I see "mix" I think say na Mi Mix you talk sef.

Thank God say I read again, I been don set leg to take dance skerewu.
grin
Ewwww, see wetin sleep dey do this woman grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2017
princetom1:

Zagadat, i for don dey my lane jejely, why i come mention u sef? My ear is now in pieces, than u well well. Gptech go sleep, na morning service u dey go
Boss na dream I dey like dis o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2017
Gptech:

Ewwww, see wetin sleep dey do this woman grin.

Lol
My eyes when dey shine like squirrel own
If ah hear?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
Abeg who get any new xiaomi phone for sale
Xiaomi Redmi 4a 32Gb for sale 40k. Xup 07012912895
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Silverbirdsoar1: 2:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro snapdragon version for sale, still new, 3 months used. Price 70,000. If interested contact 07053649990
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Silverbirdsoar1: 2:21am On Jul 16, 2017
If interested contact 07053649990
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 3:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Silverbirdsoar1:
Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro snapdragon version for sale, still new, 3 months used. Price 70,000. If interested contact 07053649990

This your price na typo error abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:39am On Jul 16, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Na auto-correct wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bastien: 4:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Baroba:

You will be hard pressed to find it in Nigeria, I might be wrong though; your best bet na importation from Ali express.. good luck.
I be see person wet wan sell one before for nairaland last month, I Don check her thread I no see am, and Na 5k she price am.

I fit ship am for 5k?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:06am On Jul 16, 2017
Xiaomi redmi note 4 grey colour, 3gb/32gb brand new,all global edition,65k last price!!

Cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all ur orders!!

Express delivery available,

Aliexpress check out avail(terms and condition apply)

Contacts on signature!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
Abeg who get any new xiaomi phone for sale

Note 4 32gb globla edition,grey 65k!!

Contacts on signature!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2017
princetom1:

Toluwanimi07 come and summarize pls. But on a serious note, am that kind that always check myself up and my thought, immediately i start doubting myself or my female friend, I just withdraw into my corner. I just lost a female friend sef, she says i talk too much (she is having huge problem with her boyfriend & at brink of breakup), and don't treat her like a female shocked. Me am just trying to make her feel good, something she has admitted repeatedly. The last time we spoke i was apologizing to her i wasn't disrespecting her and am just kidding. To cut story short, we are on break, don't think she will ever call dou, which is good enough for me. After all, we had been friends for 5 years and never saw each oda even once (Facebook things) but we are very close and we used to talk wenever there is time. Now, it's all in her hands, make i no go put someone hopes up bt i still have female friends, that are crazy and act like they are guys (ohh, e dey vex me wen they play like they are guys with u, ah, don't u know u are lady and ur hubby or boyfriend might not be totally cool with it bt it's real fun grin , u know this are ur real friends and their heart is pure and gat ur back anyday)
Please, who will give a summary of this?! grin
Life is really funny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Oga gptech, we'll see on WhatsApp in order to enter Developer ROM o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 5:22am On Jul 16, 2017
Ebubemg:
yes, once I collect the package I will send the money back to the seller
That's nice of you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2017
tocynajani:
Guys please what's the best xiaomi phone that can be gotten for 80k.
Add a lil bit extra and get the Mi 5, you won't regret it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vichaz10(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2017
princetom1:

Zagadat, i for don dey my lane jejely, why i come mention u sef? My ear is now in pieces, than u well well. Gptech go sleep, na morning service u dey go

What u get 4 ur typo vichaz01

Anyways

Recieve healing #miracle of the century tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Worksunlimited:

cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Worksunlimited:

cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2017
vichaz10:

What u get 4 ur typo vichaz01

Anyways

Recieve healing #miracle of the century tongue

Na mistake nau, person no fit play with una? I dey service stop disturbing pls cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2017
jboixxx:

Please, who will give a summary of this?! grin
Life is really funny!

Hmnn, here comes booko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
lavenderjade:

Na dsame time they move our two packages
font name and what gionee?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2017
How to root xiaomi redmi note 4x 4gb 64gb pls??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn, here comes booko
I'm not understanding o, Baba!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2017
jboixxx:

I'm not understanding o, Baba!

I just add another title to ur titles
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2017
how to root redmi 4a 32gb please??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: surely22, presido2e(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.