Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9356812 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
princetom1:

Now, we need to hammer an more...
Yea.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
nabeans:
Is that correct? I would think that there should be a global pre-installed ROM by now for the RN4X, abi?
Many of those sites nr kw anything about miui sef grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bookiemart01:
How much will you people buy mi 4 here? Used,neatly used.

16gb ram

Cc
Gptech
Fibonacci2526
Princetom1
Protein0
Rookidmart
Nobody
30k, even u sef say u nr go ever use 16gig rom for phone, plus this one nr get expansion tongue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Gptech:

30k, even u sef say u nr go ever use 16gig rom for phone, plus this one nr get expansion tongue.

A fine phone i must say, i still feel it yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
The 1st Xiaomi phone in my household. Some of us have been using Xiaomi before una come with orishirishi spec .....

princetom1:

shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
I know na.... Same way Samsung stepped up with s6.

You know mi 4 is now Old.

I am only asking so I can prepare for the incoming phones.

Selling off the Mi 4 16gb and redmi note 3 pro 32gb soon.

Make una watch out

Gptech:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I know na.... Same way Samsung stepped up with s6.

You know mi 4 is now Old.

I am only asking so I can prepare for the incoming phones.

Selling off the Mi 4 16gb and redmi note 3 pro 32gb soon.

Make una watch out

Hehehehe make I dey find buyer down for the Mi 4.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bookiemart01:
The 1st Xiaomi phone in my household. Some of us have been using Xiaomi before una come with orishirishi spec .....

Yea, naxo some persons take use clones too, I see one for my sef last week, cloned Mi3, and the guy think say na genuine all these while.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Gptech:

Yea, naxo some persons take use clones too, I see one for my sef last week, cloned Mi3, and the guy think say na genuine all these while.

And how will you know if it's cloned please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bookiemart01:

Its a sweet device. I still tried it out yesterday. I was actually making jest of u because of the typo. U wrote ram instead of rom cheesy

Redmi note 3 pro special edition too for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ochima75:

And how will you know if it's cloned please
First, check out Google for pics and other specs description, then download cpu z and confirm if specs are consistent with what you find online. If you are buying online, buy from reputable sellers and always read people's feedbacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
princetom1:

Its a sweet device. I still tried it out yesterday. I was actually making jest of u because of the typo. U wrote ram instead of rom cheesy

All giving way for mi6 wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Gptech:

First, check out Google for pics and other specs description, then download cpu z times confirm if specs are consistent with with what you find online. If you are buying online, buy from reputable sellers and always read the people's feedbacks.

OK bro thanks ....
Av learnt smetn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
mistercharles:
This Xiaomi; do they have any dope 5.0 inch phone ??...the portability of my iphone se has made me hate bulky phones
yeah go for Xiaomi Mi6 its 5.15 inches less than 5.5 inches
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Anyone using xposed installer on his/her xiaomi??
viper4android also....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:31am On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

4px usually fast. Check ur PO also

i checked there but they told me unless i got message from them that I can be able to come back and claim my package.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Gptech:

All giving way for mi6 wink

Boss, u get any contact number for Nipost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 3:11am On Jul 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Which phone is that?

old fone samsung note 4 [3gb/32gb], new phone huawei mate 9 pro [6gb/128gb].
both devices werent connected to wifi sametime,
since the mate 9 just arrived..she was using note 4[usually buffers], then removed her sim and installed in mate 9...buffering ended..
just curious trying to isolate the probable cause,

cc: smartty88
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 3:49am On Jul 18, 2017
GTB MasterCard = N374.20/ USD as @ today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:
That reminds me, i bought some ear bud plugs (6 pieces) on 7th this month and it receive it today. Yes, impressive. It becomes more impressive wen i tell u guys that it only cost 0.52 USD, yes u read well, zero point five two USD and it is an untracked item.
Nice one aliexpress cool
pls give me lin to this item. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Gptech:

This is Redmi note 4x on developer rom, check the name.

Xiaomi self are jus too difficult to beat

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 5:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Redmi 4x on nougat is the sweetest thing I've ever experienced on phone, xiaomi is just too dope, lots of roms to choose from

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Hahaha....16GB ROM when it is not a gaming laptop cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...Yes good device but "opon must sun siwaju"
...Yes keh, I am selling my Redmi note 3 pro special edition too, find me buyer at 55k...Neatly used (cos I have always had plans to sell it cheesy
princetom1:

Cloned Xiaomi phones? I never knew
Gptech:

Find buyer oo. 30k sharp, no story...
Gptech:

Hehehehe make I dey find buyer down for the Mi 4.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

A simple check on miui download page will clear all doubts

By the way, is airtel your default dialing sim?

No. It's on "Please ask". But Airtel is default for internet. Why's you ask?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Fire fall on them cry cry cry cry

optimised:
GTB MasterCard = N374.20/ USD as @ today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by raul(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys, @nobody please is that (52k) promo still on...I'm interested, how do we relate? Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2017
@seyema & @Gptech. I just want to understand because the images you posted of your 4x running developers ROM shows "Redmi Note 4" not 4x. Which still seems to suggest that there's no dedicated Global 4x ROM except the China ROM. Is that correct?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Lakeshizu:
pls give me lin to this item. thanks

Which type of Earphone are u using, this might not size ur earphone...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2017
earthrealm:

old fone samsung note 4 [3gb/32gb], new phone huawei mate 9 pro [6gb/128gb].
both devices werent connected to wifi sametime,
since the mate 9 just arrived..she was using note 4[usually buffers], then removed her sim and installed in mate 9...buffering ended..
just curious trying to isolate the probable cause,

cc: smartty88

which wifi sir?check how many devices it can accommodate at a time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2017
raul:
Hey guys, @nobody please is that (52k) promo still on...I'm interested, how do we relate? Thanks boss
@noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2017
nabeans:
@seyema & @Gptech. I just want to understand because the images you posted of your 4x running developers ROM shows "Redmi Note 4" not 4x. Which still seems to suggest that there's no dedicated Global 4x ROM except the China ROM. Is that correct?
With different updates, the naming has changed different times, as GrandMufti said, go to miui and clear your doubts, there are separate roms for Redmi note 4x and Redmi note 4, why you should bother about the name is that both are actually thesame phone models, Xiaomi don't have to developer separate roms for them, just make a rom and copy on both download sections of both devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:

Find buyer oo. 30k sharp, no story...
Nr worry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cyril009(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.