Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9230254 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
spartacus11:
Umidigi ambassador, does ur brand have large screen phone, do let me know. I need it to pair my Mi 6

Your mi6 don come?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Dam5reey:

It's was not an issue since mi phone it's self does not claim it supports ogg in the first place.. so if you can't play ogg files look for means to play it...

It will be an issue when Miui claims it's play that format and you were unable to play it....
Ehen? Nawa ooo, why ppl 1 make a fuss out of this? Format wen even poweramp nr fit play, boss are 100% correct jare, how many format stock players even support sef, that's why we get third party players.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Your mi6 don come?
for where, patiently waiting cheesy cheesy

Has yours been shipped?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2017
waxxydude:
This MIUI9 nobody never still test am?

Prince oya coman test this thing for us na.

Why me? Please, go ahead and test and report back to me....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2017
WAAAAAWWWWWUUUUU

Cheap $$$$$ still avail for all your orders,

Express delivery option avail as well,

Contacts on signature!!

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

They said it's not as heavy as miui 8 and that it's battery friendly. Time will tell

Pls pardon my naivety, but what exactly does miui do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Paxziano:

Pls pardon my naivety, but what exactly does miui do?

Hehehe. Me sef dey learn wink you can call it a custom rom. Not Pure android, but a kinda skin on an android os. It bridges the gap between ios and Android. It helps to add more features that are traditionally not found on most other android phones.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2017
The poster below might probably need a hair transplant

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2017
maestrojay:

Its done boss, im free now.. thanks alot.. up Xiaomi

The fone- superb, the xiaomites- benevolent..
Yw bro..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

It supports these:

LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)

MTN 4G LTE Band: supports band 7 (2600MHz) & 20 (800MHz)

Glo 4G LTE Band: supports band 28 (700MHz)

Etisalat 4G LTE Band: supports band 3 (1800MHz)

NTel 4G LTE Band: supports band 3 (1800MHz) and 8 (900MHz)

Spectranet 4G LTE supports band: 40(2300MHZ)

Swift 4G LTE supports band: 40(2300MHZ)

Smile 4G LTE supports band: 20(800MHZ).

Thanks... I really appreciate the breakdown
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Merlissa(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
So I'm tired of waiting for my phone...

The ginger is gradualling dying down.

I just hope i'd still like the phone when i finally get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
princetom1:

Most operating system can't play it, u have to rely on 3rd party app.

Dam5reey:

It's was not an issue since mi phone it's self does not claim it supports ogg in the first place.. so if you can't play ogg files look for means to play it...

It will be an issue when Miui claims it's play that format and you were unable to play it....

android by default has supported opus and ogg since 5.0 its not an hardware thing like that LTE bands example

every phone/person ive sent that file to play it have been able to play it without issues or having to look for some app. Which means Xiaomi removed it from their builds.

believe me, its not a issue of dissing Xiaomi. i cape for them harder than you know.

but facts remain facts, its a big omission/oversight on their part to not support the codecs for it in the hardware.

its just how you use MX Player to play certain things using HW or SW. HW means supported by the hardware and better performance.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
4llerbuntu:

android by default has supported opus and ogg since 5.0 its not an hardware thing like that LTE bands example

every phone/person ive sent that file to play it have been able to play it without issues or having to look for some app. Which means Xiaomi removed it from their builds.

believe me, its not a issue of dissing Xiaomi. i cape for them harder than you know.

but facts remain facts, its a big omission/oversight on their part to not support the codecs for it in the hardware.

its just how you use MX Player to play certain things using HW or SW. HW means supported by the hardware and better performance.....
True.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
spartacus11:

Played on infinix hot 4 pro inbuilt phone player, rooking d song now. U fix trow me more songs?

I'm just starting to make songs from HQ flacs. doing tests for best quality/support today.

when i have more i'll make a drive folder and share with you. remind me in a week or so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
4llerbuntu:

I'm just starting to make songs from HQ flacs. doing tests for best quality/support today.

when i have more i'll make a drive folder and share with you. remind me in a week or so

Ok thanks so very much, i will definitely remimd you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Merlissa:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Merlissa:

I understand how you feel, felt even worst when i had to wait for Almst a month for my rn4. Believe me, d wait was worth it...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Planning getting this guy
Mi note 2 6GB 128GB.

Guys what is the current exchange rate used at aliexpress?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hotdiamond:
Planning getting this guy Mi note 2 6GB 128GB.
The actual price is determined by your bank's rate not Aliexpress rate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hotdiamond:
Mi note 2 6GB 128GB.

chaiiiii baddest
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Derbyman(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi Z1 Pro, played it directly though. What does that say about Umidigi?
and leagoo m8pro does thesame. wat does dt say about leagoo?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hotdiamond:
Mi note 2 6GB 128GB.

Contact the likes of noobody, rates cheaper than what banks have to offer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hotdiamond:
Mi note 2 6GB 128GB.

Big boy! I hail o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Saw this in a group

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
princetom1:
You guys are just amazing, i mean, u guys rock.... As a grown up guy, i don't normally give a damn about birthday bt this year, u guys made me have a wonderful day, that am just overjoyed, even though the devil try to stop me with a little accident yesterday, still yet i traveled, i saw and was satisfied, my say was filled with joy that i forgot there is a word called worry in the dictionary.... And u guys made it happen, from d calls, messages, whatsapp chat, gift and many more... I can't remember all monikers bt u guys are d bomb...

Fibonacci2526 (partner in crime), Tobisiano (d Everly faithful dear), Gptech (my bros of life), toluwanimi07 ( lipsrsealed ), MizMyColi (madam to sure), uncles Lexusgs430, Kingreign blood, jeez, can't put a name on all of u guys from GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi to nadalion, mili3kid, Theloveth, oribi, ewerex, busuyi44, dasphinx1, gidieberry, careytommy7, Olakunlae, Holuwaxheun, write2obi, infact everybody and d ones who were not aware... E se pupo (thank u much), gracias, imela, naagode smiley
U just made a black girl blush... grin wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Derbyman:
and leagoo m8pro does thesame. wat does dt say about leagoo?

Leagoo, is simply trying to follow a reputable brand like, Umidigi.......

When big brands are talking, leagoo should go and hide. We are not playing LEGO games here.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Leagoo, is simply trying to follow a reputable brand like, Umidigi.......

When big brands are talking, leagoo should go and hide. We are not playing LEGO games here.......

How is Umidigi a big-wig? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hotdiamond:
Mi note 2 6GB 128GB.

S7 edge rip off
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
4llerbuntu:

I get
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
fibonacci2526:

How is Umidigi a big-wig? shocked shocked shocked

My friend, the more you see, the less you understand.... It's not LEGO we are playing here o......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Merlissa(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
itsloba:

I understand how you feel, felt even worst when i had to wait for Almst a month for my rn4. Believe me, d wait was worth it...

i can't do that kin wait... kilode
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Merlissa(f): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
those of you using redmi note 4 and 4x... oya tell me all the cool apps i can download to enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.