Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9224876 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2017
smartty68:

SmartGo Store
Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Mobile Phone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 5.5" FHD 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP Camera Fingerprint ID
http://s.aliexpress.com/b2qIfqIB
(from AliExpress Android)

GTB $1/#373

CBN rates nko grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,

Express delivery (5 working days or less avail)

Aliexpress check out avail

Brand new,PAYPAL checkout now avail!!! YaY!!!

Contacts on signature,thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2017
noobody:

CBN rates nko grin
Lol! Na you be baba na!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2017
OLADO:

Jisos 800plus mb ahh. Una dey try o. Bros Bros.

My 150mb version is okay for me grin

I read earlier u don't have both stock music player and browser on your device. Did you have to root bfr doing that?

It's depends on the screen size.

No. Just deletus wink

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2017
PqsMike:
Hi guys

I ordered for some item since 24th of June .... and I haven't received my parcel. I saw a countdown showing that in 24days, my purchase protection will end ....i seriously dont jnow what that means.. Im i suoposed to open dispute before the 24days remaining or after ..?? Im kinda xonfused here.

Kindly help me ,
Thank.

It depends on when you item was actually shipped and not when you ordered. What shipping method did you use?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PqsMike: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

It depends on when you item was actually shipped and not when you ordered. What shipping method did you use?

...it has been shipped since june

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
PqsMike:

You can stroll to the post office to confirm if it's there, still possible it's not even in Nigeria yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
PqsMike:

It seems your item is untracked. Check your post office
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

It seems your item is untracked. Check your post office

The reason why i beg clients to pay for shipping,esp those in oda states asides lagos,anytim you track,you so sabi exactly where e dey,we av seen cases of tracked items endijg up on bharain,oman,diff countries,u wud be able to open a dispute and get your refund,but with untracked items,na to dey expect call from post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2017
demsid:
Pls can someone recommend a very good earpiece to order for my xiaomi in aliexpress . Pls not more than 10 dollars

You are in luck.... The mighty Rock Zircon price has just been reduced

Pls, let us know wen u get it, u will be amazed

Rock Zircon Stereo Earphone In Ear Headset With Micro 3.5mm In Balanced Immersive Bass Earphones for iPhone, for Xiaomi, Huawei
http://s.aliexpress.com/bUzaauEN
(from AliExpress Android)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2017
PqsMike:

This should be in the post office from a long time ago
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2017
PqsMike:
Hi guys

I ordered for some item since 24th of June .... and I haven't received my parcel. I saw a countdown showing that in 24days, my purchase protection will end ....i seriously dont jnow what that means.. Im i suoposed to open dispute before the 24days remaining or after ..?? Im kinda xonfused here.

Kindly help me ,
From my own understanding, once your buyer protection period elapses, your case is OYO. My suggestion is; massage the seller (to extend the protection period) once the buyer protection period gets to 2weeks or open dispute
Thank.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haysmart90(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Anybody in ebonyi state here or anybody with ebonyi state post office contact number?
I have been searching since yet no result
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Order your item at a dollar rate below N375.

Chat me up on whatsapp 080.69.376.956

A try will convince you.

Always at your service

Cc Noobody, Protein0, Fibonacci, Princetom1, Gptech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Order your item at a dollar rate below N375.

Chat me up on whatsapp 080.69.376.956

A try will convince you.

Always at your service

Cc Noobody, Protein0, Fibonacci, Princetom1, Gptech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2017
PqsMike:

From your screenshot I could deduce that you ordered for an item less or not more than $4-$5. Such items are hardly trackable, you either go to post office or expect a call from them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2017
saintkenny:
The writer of the following article categorically mention Nigeria out of all countries in the world!

http://www.androidauthority.com/common-phone-scams-790672/

Na wa for this kain popularity o!

Oh my gosh

THE CAN YOU HEAR ME SCAM and
THE MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT SCAM,

scammers are not playing oh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi family.

Currently in computer village, Ikeja. I was surprised to see Xiaomi stand in Micro station. Guess how much I saw Xiaomi Note 4 there, #74k shocked, surprised right?

Aliexpress really do Us well oooooooo.

According to the xiaomi attendant there, they provide customer service for faulty Xiaomi phones.

Kindly use this opportunity to order for your phone with exchange rate below N375.

Check my signature for my whatsapp no.

Cc Noobody, Protein0, Fibonacci, Princetom1, Gptech, Toluwanimi07

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

I can see that you have been GOT. You must couldn't wait till tomorrow, eh? So you helped yourself courtesy of the latest leak grin

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
nabeans:

I can see that you have been GOT. You must couldn't wait till tomorrow, eh? So you helped yourself courtesy of the latest leak grin

Or was that OLADO's shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
nabeans:

Oh boy! That episode was mind-blowing.

** flee you idiot! You f3kn idiot!! grin that last statement though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hi family.

Currently in computer village, Ikeja. I was surprised to see Xiaomi stand in Micro station. Guess how much I saw Xiaomi Note 4 there, #74k shocked, surprised right?

According to the xiaomi attendant there, they provide customer service for faulty Xiaomi phones.

Kindly use this opportunity to order for your phone with exchange rate below N375.

Check my signature for my whatsapp no.

They have to factor in financial investment, profit margin, immediate pick up etc etc etc

Some people cannot wait, while others have 'trust issues'.

The extra charge is called - PRIV Charge......

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
smartty68:

From your screenshot I could deduce that you ordered for an item less or not more than $4-$5. Such items are hardly trackable, you either go to post office or expect a call from them.

Correction.. You can decide to pay shipping fee for an item less than $1 smiley

It's the shipping method that determines if your item is tracked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
noobody:

The reason why i beg clients to pay for shipping,esp those in oda states asides lagos,anytim you track,you so sabi exactly where e dey,we av seen cases of tracked items endijg up on bharain,oman,diff countries,u wud be able to open a dispute and get your refund,but with untracked items,na to dey expect call from post office.

Exactly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

Tsk, tsk...no spoilers my guy grin. But thanks, you've given away just enough to get me salivating rabidly... I go soon finish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

Correction.. You can decide to pay shipping fee for an item less than $1 smiley

It's the shipping method that determines if your item is tracked
Ok. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

They have to factor in financial investment, profit margin, immediate pick up etc etc etc

U are right bro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xtianvic(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
melorious4:
Gud day guys.
It has been over 1 month dt I join Xiaomi family and no complain what so ever since but like three days a go, I started experiencing one thing one thing on my phone, if I have call this days, if I tried to pick d call, it won't just pick and won't be able to do nothing till it stop ringing. Even if I lock it in d process and unlock it, it only take me back to d call screen which can't be picked also, how can I solved this merged contact am also experiencing.
set fingerprint to pick calls and check for updates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

My site yet to load, so i am downloading as well

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hi family.

This is wat some of us hav been sayin, xiaomi sales offline will be expensive, now u see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

True, reason y it will only be cheaper online, or until dollar fall very low, as it stands offline sales will be expensive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
GrandMufti:

Exactly

Why all this fascination about GOT? I am proud to say, never seen an episode and never intend to......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.