Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197697 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
yasolan:
Hello guys, pls is there a particular password combination for AliExpress?..It seems I have forgotten mine
No but minimum is six digits or alphabet.
In case if you forget your password, click forget password and dey send password recovery link to your registered email.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
eleojo23:

Ah ah Oga mi, you must be a newbie. How did you think most of us buy our phones from Aliexpress? Through DHL? Naa...
Can't pay $60-100 just for shipping.

I have bought and received many parcels (phone, tablet, mifi etc) through Nipost.

So, Nipost works 100%.

Believe this has got me thinking. I didn't know they were credible like this and I have been missing out. I thought you guys were getting the whole thing via DHL. Well I will give it a try one day as well.

But wait, will it be delivered to my house. I mean will I use my house address's and it would be delivered or I need to have a post office box? Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why do you guys live xiaomi so much like this? Actually I have not used it before. Is it better than lenovo and others? Like if I want to order from aliexpress is aliexpress the best place to buy online?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
peteregwu:

Believe this has got me thinking. I didn't know they were credible like this and I have been missing out. I thought you guys were getting the whole thing via DHL. Well I will give it a try one day as well.

But wait, will it be delivered to my house. I mean will I use my house address's and it would be delivered or I need to have a post office box? Thanks
Lol. You can pay for home delivery services if you want it delivered at your doorstep or goto post office and collect the items
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Olakunlae:
Xiaomi disappointed me somehow. I've been snapping pictures with my RN4X and I discovered that the pictures are not as nice as the ones have been seeing people post here. I wasn't so disappointed till I got to know that the RN4Xs were released with 3 different Camera sensors: Sony 285, Samsung and ovl 3855. Unfortunately, I got the later.

How can the same model of phones be made with different and sold for the same price? Damn, there is justification in subjecting people to Luck. Same phone model should have same hardwares and specs. I feel cheated.
Hmmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
peteregwu:

No need to open a PO box.
You will use your home or office address depending on the one that is close to your nearest post office because you will have to go and pick it up by yourself.

When the package arrives, they usually give you a call or you follow the tracking info to know when it has arrived and then you go pick it up using the tracking number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Order your item at a dollar rate below N375.

Express shipping (4-5 days) very nuch available (T&C applies)

Aliexpress shipping available

Chat me up on whatsapp 080.69.376.956

A trial will convince you.

Always at your service

Cc Noobody, Protein0, Fibonacci, Princetom1, Gptech.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
peteregwu:
Why do you guys live xiaomi so much like this? Actually I have not used it before. Is it better than lenovo and others? Like if I want to order from aliexpress is aliexpress the best place to buy online?

LOL this your first question get as e be.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
I long for a day when we will bury this camera issue on the note 4(x), the matter don dey tire person. Xiaomi sef, enjoy your devices and don't expect much camera wise from budget devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie74: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gptech:

Ur own na just normal Android N, no special effect, until u get miui 9.
Erm, madam, why u want eyes to turn me, I think say na Mi6 u buy?

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
lavenderjade:

Superb.. All hail rn4 cheesy

Same camera spec as mine buh mine is an rn4x..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
This Mi max 2 sweet die ahhhhh grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
NigeriaBam:
The network frequency bands & MIUI ROM are different on both the phones.

Is there any led on redmi 4x??

Coz I saw a review of redmi 4x with led
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
fibonacci2526:
I long for a day when we will bury this camera issue on the note 4(x), the matter don dey tire person. Xiaomi sef, enjoy your devices and don't expect much camera wise from budget devices.

Not only u ma'am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Here is the screenshot

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
SirdimayG:

Of course, but have only seen it display only white colour.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
iliyande:
This Mi max 2 sweet die ahhhhh grin
Wetin u take eat am grin?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
peteregwu:
It's the best value for money for almost any range of phones, mostly midrangers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Olakunlae:
Xiaomi disappointed me somehow. I've been snapping pictures with my RN4X and I discovered that the pictures are not as nice as the ones have been seeing people post here. I wasn't so disappointed till I got to know that the RN4Xs were released with 3 different Camera sensors: Sony 285, Samsung and ovl 3855. Unfortunately, I got the later.

How can the same model of phones be made with different and sold for the same price? Damn, there is justification in subjecting people to Luck. Same phone model should have same hardwares and specs. I feel cheated.

I'm yet to see any official post or link by xiaomi regarding the particular camera sensor to be used on note4/4x.

This is why people should always read official pronouncements before making any decision(s) regarding any phone model to purchase and not base their knowledge entirely on third-party sites/blogs.

No one is cheating anyone here.

Well I blame myself for even making this discovery known.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
SirdimayG:

Please read reviews from miui forum to avoid confusion. There are tons of questions related to your phone model there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gptech:

Wetin u take eat am grin?
Hehe...

Meanwhile, thanks for the help grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

I'm yet to see any official post or link by xiaomi regarding the particular camera sensor to be used on note4/4x.

This is why people should always read official pronouncements before making any decision(s) regarding any phone model to purchase and not base their knowledge entirely on third-party sites/blogs.

Well I blame myself for even making this discovery know.
Hahahahahahahaha, and e dey possible say e own better pass my own sef oooo. Wetin u dey blame ursef for? Xioami nr dey pay u na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Well I blame myself for even making this discovery know.

grin grin, na that cheating part I nor understand.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
fibonacci2526:

grin grin, na that cheating part I nor understand.

I weak o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Gptech:

Hahahahahahahaha, and e dey possible say e own better pass my own sef oooo. Wetin u dey blame ursef for? Xioami nr dey pay u na grin

I no know wetin push me enter rn4 page that day, na so I come see the comparisons
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

I no know wetin push me enter rn4 page that day, na so I come see the comparisons
Oga, just leave dirts for LAWMA jare. Any sensor wey Xiaomi like make dem use, so long I can focus a target and get d image in my phone without drawing with pen(cil), I'm good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
jboixxx:

Oga, just leave dirts for LAWMA jare. Any sensor wey Xiaomi like make dem use, so long I can focus a target and get d image in my phone without drawing with pen(cil), I'm good.

Exactly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hello house. please does anyone have it for sale?
I mean currently on ground?
Biko mention me, if you do..

NOTE 4X 32GB 3GB

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
OmichaelO:
Hello house. please does anyone have it for sale?
I mean currently on ground?
Biko mention me, if you do..

Specify your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anitank(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Two items I bought from different stores got shipped the same day with same PostNL. I got one of them delivered today but both TrackChecker and 17TRACK says the other one is still on its way to country of destination. Please what could be the reason for this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandMufti:

Specify your phone
Redmi note 4x
thanks baba. I forgot to put that up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
anitank:
Two items I bought from different stores got shipped the same day with same PostNL. I got one of them delivered today but both TrackChecker and 17TRACK says the other one is still on its way to country of destination. Please what could be the reason for this?
no tracking information when it leaves the country. it's because of your shipping method

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.