Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9395484 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
smartty68:

GTB = $1/#373
Access Bank = 1$/#375

CBN rates!!! Absolutely cheaper!!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Express delivery for your note 4x,and other xiaomi phones very much avail!!

Promo price for redmi note 4x 53.5k includes a tempered glass and a xioami earphone,or 52k comes with a free tempered glass,delivery is 2 weeks sharp!!

Contacts on signature to get urz now!! Dont be left outtttt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,

Express delivery (5 working days or less avail)

Aliexpress check out avail

Brand new,PAYPAL checkout now avail!!! YaY!!!

Contacts on signature,thank youuuu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
noobody:
Brand new mi max 2(gold)4/64gb(110k)slightly negotiable
Sealed box
Freebies include
Silicon case
Tempered glass
Usb otg mem card reader
Xiaomi eapiece.

Best deal on nairaland

Contacts on signature!!

Sunday!!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
smartty68:

GTB = $1/#373
Access Bank = 1$/#375
Thanks Bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2017
guys pls when i download the Mui9 how do i upgrade it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2017
gidieberry:
as in people sa, component sourcing frm difwent suppliers by smartphone OEMs z a norm, apple did it wif iphone 7 (modem supplied by both intel n qualcomm n bliv me qualcomm was d better one), samsung sef wif s7 line (sony n samsung camera sensor), samsung s8 ( some variants av UFS 2.1, some UFS 2.0), huawei ( chisos!!! dia p9 line was fire, 3 different internal memory type, ufs 2.1,2.0 and emmc 5.1)..... People shud kinda adjust to the tune dictated by OEM dis present era, no phone OEMs is immuned to it bt the prob is, only the bigger brands gt indepth public scrutiny hence d discovery on samsung, apple, xiaomi n d rest.... do u think Nigerian's darling INFINIX n TECNO don't engage in it, people will wanna disagree bt ask yourself, do both vendors have international recognition, thinz like dis cnt get scrutinized, if u dnt bliv me, lemme analyse sumfin 4 u, most of our tech blogs/reviewers dnt even undstand smartphones enof b4 dey start engaging in smartphone reviews all for sake of funds.... wic day misstechy,mobilityarena, geek ng, techcity n d lotta em specifiy to you the camera sensor type, fingerprint supplier, d nand type ( EMMC or UFS), display supplier...e.t.c present in d fone dey re reviewng....some are even worse to the extent of writing sumthin similar to this "this phone has an octa core 2.0Ghz mediatek processor", as in wt is d name of the SoC (MIA), sumfin wich ordinary CPU Z app will reveal to u
This thread has enlighten a lotta folks n at the same time, d shortcomings of many z still been exposed...people shud understand how thinz are done in d tech world....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:48am On Aug 14, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Please guys, how much can I get redmi note 4 3gig ram and 4gig ram version?

AliExpress is your best bet and make sure you have a functional MasterCard...

but why go tru all that stress when it can be ordered for you stress free...You just chill and it's done for you...

If you want more clarification message me on WhatsApp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2017
gidieberry:
as in people sa, component sourcing frm difwent suppliers by smartphone OEMs z a norm, apple did it wif iphone 7 (modem supplied by both intel n qualcomm n bliv me qualcomm was d better one), samsung sef wif s7 line (sony n samsung camera sensor), samsung s8 ( some variants av UFS 2.1, some UFS 2.0), huawei ( chisos!!! dia p9 line was fire, 3 different internal memory type, ufs 2.1,2.0 and emmc 5.1)..... People shud kinda adjust to the tune dictated by OEM dis present era, no phone OEMs is immuned to it bt the prob is, only the bigger brands gt indepth public scrutiny hence d discovery on samsung, apple, xiaomi n d rest.... do u think Nigerian's darling INFINIX n TECNO don't engage in it, people will wanna disagree bt ask yourself, do both vendors have international recognition, thinz like dis cnt get scrutinized, if u dnt bliv me, lemme analyse sumfin 4 u, most of our tech blogs/reviewers dnt even undstand smartphones enof b4 dey start engaging in smartphone reviews all for sake of funds.... wic day misstechy,mobilityarena, geek ng, techcity n d lotta em specifiy to you the camera sensor type, fingerprint supplier, d nand type ( EMMC or UFS), display supplier...e.t.c present in d fone dey re reviewng....some are even worse to the extent of writing sumthin similar to this "this phone has an octa core 2.0Ghz mediatek processor", as in wt is d name of the SoC (MIA), sumfin wich ordinary CPU Z app will reveal to u
This thread has enlighten a lotta folks n at the same time, d shortcomings of many z still been exposed...people shud understand how thinz are done in d tech world....

Let's extend this theory to our insatiable taste for branded laptops........

Till you open the laptop, and realise that the internal components are constituted of others, but the badge.....

The only true aspect the manufacturer put a stamp on, is the badge and bespoke software packages....

So a Dell, HP, Samsung, Asus etc etc etc, is only made up of the insignia........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:52am On Aug 14, 2017
Hello from the other side cry cry cry

cc princetom1, jboixx noobody

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 1:54am On Aug 14, 2017
noobody:

Sunday!!
Monday....Tout!! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olaboyeh(m): 1:56am On Aug 14, 2017
smartty68:

CBAOOO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Stereo Headset Foldable Earphones Headband Handsfree Headphone With Mic TF Card FM Radio
http://s.aliexpress.com/RZn6JBFr
(from AliExpress Android)

ZEALOT B570 Stereo Wireless Bluetooth Headphone HiFi Headset With Microphone LCD Screen FM Radio Micro-SD Slot
http://s.aliexpress.com/V7RbE7Zj
Too expensive. U can get the second one on ur like for 5k on jumia sef.
https://www./qlt-bluetooth-headphone-with-lcd-display-6156075.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Otantu: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2017
PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME GET XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3SE AND AT WHAT PRICE?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:29am On Aug 14, 2017
emaminaj:

U fall from trailer?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:41am On Aug 14, 2017
bobo65:

U fall from trailer?
Emaminaj, your village police eventually get you o. From battery drain to this! Tell me na the screen protector o, else, AliExpress awaits you for new screen. Sorry for d loss bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2017
dhsfbi:
Any bug so far?
Nopee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scarr: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2017
dhsfbi:
Any bug so far?
Nopee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2017
emaminaj:

Sorry bro!!
And I was recently nursing the idea of removing the tempered glass on my Redmi Note 4.
Abeg oo! No matter how ugly the Tempered glass is, kindly leave it on till you get a better one. I repeat! Leave it on!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2017
smartty68:

CBAOOO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Stereo Headset Foldable Earphones Headband Handsfree Headphone With Mic TF Card FM Radio
http://s.aliexpress.com/RZn6JBFr

ZEALOT B570 Stereo Wireless Bluetooth Headphone HiFi Headset With Microphone LCD Screen FM Radio Micro-SD Slot
http://s.aliexpress.com/V7RbE7Zj
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gykes(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2017
olaboyeh:

Too expensive. U can get the second one on ur like for 5k on jumia sef.
https://www./qlt-bluetooth-headphone-with-lcd-display-6156075.html

Lol I tried explaining this in an earlier post. I have noticed that there are stuffs on aliexpress that are relatively cheaper or about same price on Jumia.

When I got my RN4gv on Jumia, the price difference was just 2k.. But I will advice, it is and will always be better to order stuffs from Aliexpress and the likes through peeps like Noobody and Emaminaj (they've been proven to be of high integrity)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2017
emaminaj:

At last them get yoy!! grin
This one pass from frm trailer,dis one na train fall on the phonegrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olaboyeh(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2017
gykes:

Lol I tried explaining this in an earlier post. I have noticed that there are stuffs on aliexpress that are relatively cheaper or about same price on Jumia.

When I got my RN4gv on Jumia, the price difference was just 2k.. But I will advice, it is and will always be better to order stuffs from Aliexpress and the likes through peeps like Noobody and Emaminaj (they've been proven to be of high integrity)
Of course but in terms of that headset.. It's better to buy from jumia.. It's obviously cheaper nd u get ur item within days

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2017
noobody:

Brotherly, wen i saw the screen, i checked mine again very well to be sure it's not my own screen (lol) grin

Emaminaj take heart, dollar falls on u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temtop005(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Good morning everyone,pls is it ok if i order the xiaomi note 4x on jumia an how safe is it..pls i need ur candid advice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2017
emaminaj:

shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2017
temtop005:
Good morning everyone,pls is it ok if i order the xiaomi note 4x on jumia an how safe is it..pls i need ur candid advice
Order from noobody, it's better.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
bobo65:

U fall from trailer?
embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2017
noobody:

jboixxx:

Emaminaj, your village police eventually get you o. From battery drain to this! Tell me na the screen protector o, else, AliExpress awaits you for new screen. Sorry for d loss bro.

Dem really get me o....And the screen protector was on the screen o....

You know as e funny reach, Screen protector didn't break o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2017
princetom1:

Brotherly, wen i saw the screen, i checked mine again very well to be sure it's not my own screen (lol) grin

Emaminaj take heart, dollar falls on u

You check yours well cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2017
scotweezy:

Sorry bro!!
And I was recently nursing the idea of removing the tempered glass on my Redmi Note 4.
Abeg oo! No matter how ugly the Tempered glass is, kindly leave it on till you get a better one. I repeat! Leave it on!!

I Dinnor remove the tempered glass o embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2017
Otantu:
PLEASE WHO CAN HELP ME GET XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3SE AND AT WHAT PRICE?

Message me on WhatsApp let's talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.