Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9196077 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
jboixxx:

That happens to me but you don't have to login again, just click any link and you'll be logged in automatically.

Its working fine now. I deleted UC browser, then download another one again. It's OK now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2017
archkiddo:
Bro , what will b ur price for these phones...
1) Xiaomi Redmi note 4 2gb 16gb SD 625
2) Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime 2gb 16gb SD 625
3) Xiaomi Redmi note 4 3gb 32gb MTK
4) Xiaomi Redmi note 4 3gb 32gb SD625
And help check which one is available now
thanks.

Come on WhatsApp and let's discuss and see what's best for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2017
princetom1:

Its working fine now. I deleted UC browser, then download another one again. It's OK now

Opera grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Cheap dollars available for you orders, stress free
Express delivery available
AliExpress checkout

Talk to me and let's find you a beauty wink
Contact's in my signature

Cheers!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Perhaps you set it to clear cache on exit or its your phone's settings that clears the phone memory when idle. It has happened to me once

Check developer's settings for this
I have the same ish, i guess its a bug on the new uc update, or one of d bugs on miui 8.5.4.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2017
itsloba:

I have the same ish, i guess its a bug on the new uc update, or one of d bugs on miui 8.5.4.0

Most definitely. You can delete it and reinstall as oga Princetom1 did
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2017
earthrealm:

tried using this kickasstorrents to supplement my other torrent site,[extratorrents.ag] as they have more files. but its asking me to register, i click on register..it opens various pages that look like adverts/scam..asking u to click on 1 thing to win 1 thing...me no dey click on such links..dem dey carry super bugs and malware...
so wan know how you using it

Use a browser that completely blocks ads and pop-up, like firefox with adblocker extensions installed or just use the adblock browser itself, which I highly recommend for those who can't deal with ads

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by androsurf: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2017
princetom1:

That whatsapp web no dey gree pick up easily, keep trying, in a well lit environment...

Okay, thanks. I've given up already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by superemmy(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2017
dhsfbi:

I dey 8.5.4 too and I get the more option after following the video.

Hi, I'm using a Xiaomi version 8.5.6 which I just recently upgraded to, how can I roll back to the 8.5.4 stable version
@gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2017
superemmy:

Hi, I'm using a Xiaomi version 8.5.6 which I just recently upgraded to, how can I roll back to the 8.5.4 stable version
@gptech

Screenshot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2017
itsloba:

Its a bug. Have uninstalled and reinstall, it works fine from last night but just now, i noticed the bug has start working again. That's not the only bug o,
Have u noticed if u are viewing pics like on nairaland (by clicking on the pic), u can't press the BACK key to return back to browsing page, it wount work unless u press the back key at the top left corner of the screen..
cc: GrandMufti, Gptech,

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2017
princetom1:

Its a bug. Have uninstalled and reinstall, it works fine from last night but just now, i noticed the bug has start working again. That's not the only bug o,
Have u noticed if u are viewing pics like on nairaland (by clicking on the pic), u can't press the BACK key to return back to browsing page, it wount work unless u press the back key at the top left corner of the screen..
Im sure they'll fix it soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by superemmy(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Screenshot

I want to roll back because I notice a significant downgrade in the battery life after updating from 8.5.4 to 8.5.6

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
itsloba:

Im sure they'll fix it soon

Yes you are right. I noticed that too. Sometimes pictures on nairaland don't load unless I use another browser
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
superemmy:

I want to roll back because I notice a significant downgrade in the battery life after updating from 8.5.4 to 8.5.6

Drain your battery till it goes off, then charge fully. Is this your first update to Nougat?

Don't be too quick to apply new updates. Always wait for feedbacks before deciding to update. You can get feedbacks from miui forum
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by superemmy(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Drain your battery till it goes off, then charge fully. Is this your first update to Nougat?

Yes boss, my very first update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2017
superemmy:

Yes boss, my very first update

Do you know how to do a factory reset?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Franky826: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
For people searching for work around on downloading from torrent sites. Try these

1. Thepiratebay.se (torrent site)
2. Magoobox (fastest torrent client and download manager I've ever used)

Cc earthrealm

Una good morning xiaomi family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2017
WalkerMichael:

Jah bless bro. Thanks
no p broda
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
iliyande:

Even with active mi account? I doubt it
that's what I'm trying to let d guy know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Gptech:

You can't format and use a Xiaomi with Mi account signed in.
wat I'm trying to let him know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by superemmy(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Do you know how to do a factory reset?

Not really boss. Please show me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WalkerMichael(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Gptech:

And make sure you buy the snapdragon variant not mtk, read before you purchase.

Very helpful bro. thanks for clearing me on this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anitank(f): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2017
I got an email from First Bank stating they've removed restrictions for international payments and monthly limit is $1100.

You know what this means for an AliExpress shopper? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
superemmy:

Not really boss. Please show me

You can try draining the battery for now as earlier suggested. If no improvements next week then you factory reset

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2017
princetom1:

Its definitely a bug from uc browser, my friend using Lenovo k3 note and I had similar ish some months back, the picture thing with nairaland was very frustrating. This is one reason I don't just update without reading changelogs sometimes, you have to look for an older version of uc or wait for their next update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2017
raul:

How did you get miui 9, please advice...i use RN4x too

it's not a stable rom yet... but u can go to Xioami Download page

http://en.miui.com/download.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2017
anitank:
I got an email from First Bank stating they've removed restrictions for international payments and monthly limit is $1100.

You know what this means for an AliExpress shopper? cheesy
Got same mail some days back, if their rate is not customer friendly they should return back to hiding. Those guys showed me pepper last year, charging up to #422/$ plus shakara.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by superemmy(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

You can try draining the battery for now as earlier suggested. If no improvements next week then you factory reset

Aiight boss Lee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Gptech:

Its definitely a bug from uc browser, my friend using Lenovo k3 note and I had similar ish some months back, the picture thing with nairaland was very frustrating. This is one reason I don't just update without reading changelogs sometimes, you have to look for an older version of uc or wait for their next update.

I tried to downgrade bt e no gree o. And about the picture thing, it has happened before, they fixed it in the previous update, it's annoying to find it again in this latest update

(1) (2) (3) ... (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: t33why and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.