Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9304654 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Protein0:

smiley cheesy wink
Yes boss
Fine o
How ya end too?
kiss
we de good o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Screenshot your offline theme and font pages. You can try to click on 'import' and then navigate to the most recent mtz file created by the app. If you don't get any error message while importing, go to your offline fonts page to see the new font. It will appear below the default font, sometimes without a name.

Have gotten their email approval. But still not working

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
SirdimayG:

Have gotten their email approval. But still not working

Try it one more time...

Open the app, click browse, select the .mtz file, then click start > next > finish. Then go to theme app > offline and apply the new theme. It'll ask you to reboot to apply font.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Cc Worksunlimited

Sighted.. Thanx a whole lot..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Very Cheap Dollars readily available for your orders
Express delivery 3-7 days available
AliExpress checkout available with T&C's

Relax while the work is doneĀ 

WhatsApp me and let's talk
Contact's in my signature
Cheers!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
eleojo23:
Please does anyone use Redmi 4A here?

Does it have any heating issues or any other issues?
Not at all. Nothing like heating issue. D one with me (Redmi 4A 32Gb ROM model) is on Marshmallow MIUI 8.5.1.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Improvement on dollar rate from our banks is highly commendable ...used GTB today for an online transaction was impressed by the rate(370)...
i think we should start dropping exchange rate to help everyone here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
ibrash600:
Guys plz what should I do abt dis seller?
I bought hybrid sim adapter from a seller since July 27th..I contacted her when it's 35th days, she extended the buyer protection period to another 60days, I messaged her again 3 weeks ago, she said the item is already in my country, I have checked my post office 3 times still not there, so I open dispute on Monday requesting for refund, this is her response below.

It's just $3.57 package, I don't want the dispute to affect her and I can't wait another more 60days. .. plz what should I do? embarassed

Cc: grandmufti, Fibonacci2526, Gptech!!
I get a brand new hybrid sim adapter for sale for N800. Add N400 for Nipost Registered mail shipping to your location. See the signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
oribi:
Improvement on dollar rate from our banks is highly commendable ...used GTB today for an online transaction was impressed by the rate(370)...
i think we should start dropping exchange rate to help everyone here
Wen i have funds for checkout at 350/$ you're going to dash gtb moni and commending dem. angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dollars available for your online payments. Message me on time. Stock running out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks baba.

GrandMufti:

Cc bookiemart01
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
tosinjay:

Wen i have funds for checkout at 350/$ you're going to dash gtb moni and commending dem. angry

lol don't take it personal and yes i commend them because it was @ a higher rate than that...am talking "bank rate" not third party bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
oribi:

lol don't take it personal and yes i commend them because it was @ a higher rate than that...am talking "bank rate" not third party bro
Ok grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
busuyi44:

I get a brand new hybrid sim adapter for sale for N800. Add N400 for Nipost Registered mail shipping to your location. See the signature for my WhatsApp number
Where is your location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
J0nyb0y:

Where is your location?
Ile Ife Osun state but distance is not an issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
busuyi44:

Not at all. Nothing like heating issue. D one with me (Redmi 4A 32Gb ROM model) is on Marshmallow MIUI 8.5.1.0

OK..Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
busuyi44:

Ile Ife Osun state but distance is not an issue
How long will it take to get to Lag... via post office and bus?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
J0nyb0y:

How long will it take to get to Lag... via post office and bus?
Via bus it will take same day delivery. Most Ile-Ife drivers stop at Ojota or Maryland but I doubt if they will collect N400 waybill. For them let us prepare N500 waybill.
Nipost Registered mail will take 72hrs to Lagos for N400. Make your choice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Try it one more time...

Open the app, click browse, select the .mtz file, then click start > next > finish. Then go to theme app > offline and apply the new theme. It'll ask you to reboot to apply font.

Thanks so much.. At last I used third party fonts...

Thanks to GrandMufti

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bishopf(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
is there 5.5 inches xiaomi android phone I can get within the price range of 48 to 52k.

With or without fingerprints
Whether upgradable to other os or not (even tho the phone carry android version 4.0 I go take I no be Indian bloggers wink)
With or without quality camera
Am a mobile gamer so all those things don't interest me,a friendly suggestions are ok for me while I google and compare their specifications for my own personal interest before asking for the specific price of just.Thank you as I wait for your response.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joey35: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
busuyi44:

what abt battery life on the redmi 4A?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bishopf:
is there 5.5 inches xiaomi android phone I can get within the price range of 48 to 52k.

Whether upgradable to other os or not (even tho the phone carry android version 4.0 I go take I no be Indian bloggers wink)
Am a mobile gamer so all those things don't interest me,a friendly suggestions are ok for me while I google and compare their specifications for my own personal interest before asking for the specific price of just.Thank you as I wait for your response.
@noobody, you are needed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bishopf:

Would have said Redmi note 4 3gb/16gb but as a mobile gamer...hmmmmm

WhatsApp me, we could find something good for you as a 'mobile gamer's but it's just the Redmi note 4/4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bishopf:

Add very little cash and get the Redmi note 4x, 32 gig rom version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Joey35:
I got screen on time (SOT)of 12hrs 29min from a video loop playback. D battery dropped from 100% to 17% over the 12 hrs of playing a video continuously. During the playback d phone was in flight mode and earphone inserted.
Like today I have SOT of 3hrs 12 minutes and battery still remains 59%.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Joey35:
It's stellar for a phone with 3120mah battery. Check http://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4a-review-1619.php for the details review.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie74: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
iliyande:

wait till Monday afternoon

Hi I am thinking of getting mi max 2....your in Abuja right...I may b needing your help....hope u won't mind....just questions about the phone...cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bishopf(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
emaminaj:

Would have said Redmi note 4 3gb/16gb but as a mobile gamer...hmmmmm

WhatsApp me, we could find something good for you as a 'mobile gamer's but it's just the Redmi note 4/4x
my phone can't whatsapp,am only interested in the xiaomi device because it seems you want to suggest another brand for me,for the note 4 I will google it to see it's spec.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bishopf(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
**modified**

Whether upgradable to other os or not (even tho the phone carry android version 4.0 I go take I no be Indian bloggers )
I already have 64gb sd and ear piece from my former phone,I don't want anything MTK or any chinko based which will require tweaking,flashing,unlocking,locked to one thing or the other,I just want a free phone just like the old days of buying new Nokia phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bishopf(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gptech:

Add very little cash and get the Redmi note 4x, 32 gig rom version.
like how much sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tolu91(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please which store can you recommend for Xiaomi redmi note 4X 3GB/32GB?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bishopf:
my phone can't whatsapp,am only interested in the xiaomi device because it seems you want to suggest another brand for me,for the note 4 I will google it to see it's spec.

It's Xiaomi I suggested to you nothing else...

If you can't WhatsApp den call

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.