Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,173 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9471475 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Buying the phone from noobody, comes with a free earpiece. Buy the phone and earpiece, take out the earpiece and dash me the phone. I think I would dash Sinaj the phone.......

Thank you in advance ................

I am not liking what you are not saying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Sprintx24:

Are you based in the ancient city of Calabar?

Yes Sir. Any problem with that??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
femimike1:

I made the order on 7th August , its more than a month already .. and no update since 31st Aug

go to the post office for ur parcel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
freebuddy:

I am not liking what you are not saying.

I am saying it o..... Let me say it again ....... Buy the pack from noobody, it includes an earpiece. Take the earpiece out, dash me the phone, Sinaj needs it ....

I hope its clearer now ?

Thank you in advance ......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nadalmessi: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
To watch any football game from any league, use www.vipleague.mobi either on Google Chrome or your phone browser.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I am saying it o..... Let me say it again ....... Buy the pack from noobody, it includes an earpiece. Take the earpiece out, dash me the phone, Sinaj needs it ....

I hope its clearer now ?

Thank you in advance ......

I sometimes dashing some people something. It sometimes go with back hand or front hand and then they starting to see stars � � �.
Do you liking that one?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
My Samsung headset lose a ear. I consider it an opportunity to build a new palace for the king whose palace was gutted by fire. The options are between QKZ and Mi earphones. I'd be grateful for the suggestion of those who's used both along with a Xiaomi device. Mine is the Redmi Note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by femimike1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
honsule:

go to the post office for ur parcel

Haven't received any call bro. What's the Nigeria post office website?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Buying the phone from noobody, comes with a free earpiece. Buy the phone and earpiece, take out the earpiece and dash me the phone. I think I would dash Sinaj the phone.......

Chai. See angle.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
freebuddy:

I sometimes dashing some people something. It sometimes go with back hand or front hand and then they starting to see stars � � �.
Do you liking that one?

You wan slap me with the phone or your palm?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Chai. See angle.

Yes nah as a marketer concerned...... I am for everyone and not for noobody......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
femimike1:

Simply go to your local post office to confirm.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
saintkenny:
My Samsung headset lose a ear. I consider it an opportunity to build a new palace for the king whose palace was gutted by fire. The options are between QKZ and Mi earphones. I'd be grateful for the suggestion of those who's used both along with a Xiaomi device. Mine is the Redmi Note 4

Bluedio vinyl or Sony SRS - BTX500 ( it's a bloody loud system)
I can just see you put the Sony on your shoulder, blasting your music folder away.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrinceMario(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
sannies:
Good morning my people. I have a 3weeks old Xiaomi Redmi note4 32G/3G. Mtk for sell. Interested person should message me.
Still available
Is it still available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Bluedio vinyl or Sony SRS - BTX500 ( it's a bloody loud system)
I can just see you put the Sony on your shoulder, blasting your music folder away.....
Brother, abeg calm down. All I'm asking for is earpiece that can be found on aliexpress... not headset only available on amazon for rich men like you. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Awww no Oh, u know say na u talk say, wen anybodi catch u with xiaomi phone ni, mak dem fire some shots Oh, so if person come dash u phone ni how level go come be na

Na beg I dey beg Oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
saintkenny:

Brother, abeg calm down. All I'm asking for is earpiece that can be found on aliexpress... not headset only available on amazon for rich men like you. grin

We sabi una...... Because I ask you for recharge card? You wan come dey show me backhand........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Awww no Oh, u know say na u talk say, wen anybodi catch u with xiaomi phone ni, mak dem fire some shots Oh, so if person come dash u phone ni how level go come be na

Na beg I dey beg Oh grin grin grin grin grin grin

You no see pesin wey I wan dash?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
femimike1:

their tracking system is having a problem. not working

http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackConfirm_1.aspx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You no see pesin wey I wan dash?
Before u dash d person u know say some people here fit be sniper Oh, and snipers don't waste time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Before u dash d person u know say some people here fit be sniper Oh, and snipers don't waste time

Be like say nah u be Numero uno sniper....... I hope say no be say u dey plan to add sniper to my soup?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:

My Streaming Apps Collections

Mobdro App: Really cool streaming app for streaming sports, news, music, documentaries etc.
Click here

Un1ty App: More of Nigeria Channels and consumes less data
Click here

UKTVNOW App: Cool streaming app with nice UI, lots of channels to choose from.
Click here

World Sport Stream App (WSS2.1): One of my favourite sport streaming app, and consumes less data because you could actually choose the streaming quality and match schedules.
Click here

SportsTV App: This app is also cool too, I think the Indian developer of this app actually copied the owner of WSS. Lol
Click here

USTV App: Another cool streaming app which has mostly United States channels, especially the Tom & Jerry channel 24/7 nonstop. I love Tom & Jerry a lot. Lol
Click here

Download and enjoy.

For those who intend to stream using PC or non Android device
Visit vipbox.nu/

Thanks.. Now streaming liverpool match with it..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Be like say nah u be Numero uno sniper....... I hope say no be say u dey plan to add sniper to my soup?
No nah I'm only watching out for u, u know say I hav privilege of been an insider, so dis can just be a Leak as Trumpy white House is always full of leaks Oh
U know wat I mean
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dexter247:

Thanks.. Now streaming liverpool match with it..
Welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mi note 3 retail box with the device specifications.
SD 660 grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dexter247:
Mi note 3 retail box with the device specifications.
SD 660 grin
Hahahahahahahaha, see slap oooo, well, this go be the base version, interesting to see the price wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Chai. See angle.

Have you tried readrr, twitter client?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
spartacus11:

No nah I'm only watching out for u, u know say I hav privilege of been an insider, so dis can just be a Leak as Trumpy white House is always full of leaks Oh
U know wat I mean

Nah so Judas talk o........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by buchito1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
SirdimayG:

Battery capacity??
Feed your eyes wink

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
timmiekettle:

Thanks very much bro.

Always available
Timmie-Kettle's Data Enterprise. 08064003456

Name: Timothy Moyofola
Facebook page: Timmie-Kettle's Data Enterpsie.

Check me out on fb, this is legit not scam

MTN 500mb - #300
MTN 1GB - #550
MTN 1.5GB - #850
MTN 2GB - #1100
MTN 3GB - #1650
MTN 4GB - #2200
MTN 5GB - #2600

Validity: 90days

GLO DATA

1.6GB/3.2GB = 900naira
3.75GB/7.5GB = 1800naira
5GB/10GB = 2200naira
6GB/12GB = 2600naira
8GB/16GB = 3500naira
1month Validity

AIRTEL DATA.

1.5gb = 900naira
3.5gb = 1800naira
5gb = 2250naira
7gb = 3150naira
9gb = 3600

If you have excess airtime on your phone also, I can convert it to cash for you at a discounted rate.

For Enquiries call or WhatsApp 08064003456

Merci a tous

Bisou Bisou

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:

My Streaming Apps Collections

Mobdro App: Really cool streaming app for streaming sports, news, music, documentaries etc.
Click here

Un1ty App: More of Nigeria Channels and consumes less data
Click here

UKTVNOW App: Cool streaming app with nice UI, lots of channels to choose from.
Click here

World Sport Stream App (WSS2.1): One of my favourite sport streaming app, and consumes less data because you could actually choose the streaming quality and match schedules.
Click here

SportsTV App: This app is also cool too, I think the Indian developer of this app actually copied the owner of WSS. Lol
Click here

USTV App: Another cool streaming app which has mostly United States channels, especially the Tom & Jerry channel 24/7 nonstop. I love Tom & Jerry a lot. Lol
Click here

Download and enjoy.

Thanks for this list and their download links. Approximately how many mb can I use to stream a full match?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

See this guy!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.