Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9420740 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Guys please what dos this mean ... Cause i haven't received any call from the post office yet

Go to the nearest post office, your package has arrived. You can also track your order on Nipost.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gptech:

On the contrary they all come with the same charger (2A, 5V), apart from the redmi 2 as far as I know.
Please Bro. It's there any xiaomi phone with front flash?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
EBUBS:

Please Bro. It's there any xiaomi phone with front flash?
Nope.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
quivah:

okay should change before/on Wednesday.
anyways, I do track my order using singpost and 17track they both gave me same result;
Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article.
right from time, I mailed singpost and they replied ;

Please be informed that we have not received the physical item from the sender's agent. You may advise the sender to check with their agent when the article was handover to Singpost.

Thank you for writing to Singapore Post. We are glad to be of service to you.

I don't seem to understand what's happening.
besides I remember other people's result from aliexpress app says something like this; received by line haul 'successful'.. but mine has been just 'received by line haul' .. did you have the same results

cc Fibonacci, gptech, grandmufti etc

No mind yeye Singapore post tracking status, not reliable at all. Use cainiao global tracking. Much more effective. Just go to your order page on a pc and click on data provided by cainiao global.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
quivah:

okay should change before/on Wednesday.
anyways, I do track my order using singpost and 17track they both gave me same result;
Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article.
right from time, I mailed singpost and they replied ;

Please be informed that we have not received the physical item from the sender's agent. You may advise the sender to check with their agent when the article was handover to Singpost.

Thank you for writing to Singapore Post. We are glad to be of service to you.

I don't seem to understand what's happening.
besides I remember other people's result from aliexpress app says something like this; received by line haul 'successful'.. but mine has been just 'received by line haul' .. did you have the same results

cc Fibonacci, gptech, grandmufti etc
Its like that sometimes, please upload screenshots.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dank1u(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
123chris:
Friends I just got my Redmi 4 Prime...... But finger print feature is not working. After pressing the fingerprint feature there is no option to click next or Cancel option. Please what I'm suppose to do.

Please I need a quick reply. Thanks

I think you have to patiently understand how it works,
Read the screen instruction, a little screen shot would help to understand your challenge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
valexxy:
My Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro 32gig, 3gig ram just landed in my hands. U want urs or any oda fone from abroad let me know. 07061114753
when did you order for the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

No mind yeye Singapore post tracking status, not reliable at all. Use cainiao global tracking. Much more effective. Just go to your order page on a pc and click on data provided by cainiao global.
both singpost and 17track gave same info but global tracking gave sane issue as the tracking on aliexpress app however I'm still concerned about why I have got 'received by line haul' instead of 'received by line haul successful' as with other people.

Gptech:

Its like that sometimes, please upload screenshots.
aite

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
quivah:

both singpost and 17track gave same info but global tracking gave sane issue as the tracking on aliexpress app however I'm still concerned about why I have got 'received by line haul' instead of 'received by line haul successful' as with other people.

aite

Babe everything is in order, your next status should be despatched to overseas. Should change before Wednesday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whebn i checked nipost this is what i got and also 17track

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Whebn i checked nipost this is what i got and also 17track

That would be nipost abeokuta
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
quivah:

Everything is in order see mine

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
quivah:

aite
Everything is fine, if I use my own calculate am, you have about SIX more days to get your device delivered.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
123chris:
Friends I just got my Redmi 4 Prime...... But finger print feature is not working. After pressing the fingerprint feature there is no option to click next or Cancel option. Please what I'm suppose to do.

I've got a fancy case for sale if interested.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Baroba:

My 5.2V = 1.35A charges it in 1hr 15mins tops.. The follow come na like 2hours plus.. The good thing is the battery last all day on normal to moderate use..
I'm surprised .35A can make such a difference.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
123chris:

Place your finger on the scanner and remove it each time the phone vibrates,then immediately place the same finger again. Continue the process until the finger is recognised, you might have to place it on the scanner for about 7 times.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haryourdayG(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hello all, I wish to buy Xiaomi Mi max from aliexpress from Xiaomi online store. The shipping line available takes between 20-32 days. IS there a way to fast track the process and is Xiaomi online store reliable?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmohh(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
haryourdayG:
Hello all, I wish to buy Xiaomi Mi max from aliexpress from Xiaomi online store. The shipping line available takes between 20-32 days. IS there a way to fast track the process and is Xiaomi online store reliable?

Xiaomi online store n dreami Xiaomi store are reliable... I will advice you not to use any other means... Someone here try dhl... He later open dispute

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valexxy: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Damoxy:

when did u order?
2nd week of December
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
haryourdayG:
Try Dreami store, they ship mi max for free and Gp.tech got his order in "Record" 13 days.
And of course you can fast track it if you are willing to pay for DHL.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
write2obi:

Try Dreami store, they ship mi max for free and Gp.tech got his order in "Record" 13 days.

DHL is abt $40

I don't ur phone will arrive in 7days sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Elxandre:

I'm surprised .35A can make such a difference.

Probably, I will charge it with a standard 5 - 2A charger to see what the charging time is..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Damoxy:

DHL is abt $40

I don't ur phone will arrive in 7days sef

DHL Fast die... Na 5 days from the sellers shipping date.... But you pay for the speed or wait 20 days......
DHL has their own airplane...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haryourdayG(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks for your response. I proceeded to payment now but i was told to upload the card before they will accept my payment. Thanks guys
emmohh:

Xiaomi online store n dreami Xiaomi store are reliable... I will advice you not to use any other means... Someone here try dhl... He later open dispute
write2obi:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gadgetssai(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
hey guys here is the new camera from xiaomi named as xiaomi yk 4+

http:///2iVQH3r

http://www.gadgetssai.com/2017/01/xiaomi-backed-yi-technology-launches-yi.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gptech:

What's the available ram on your phone? Just lock your UC browser and you should be fine.
I don't know how to lock it bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
rookidmart:

Disable optimisation for UC browser from battery saver.
I did, same outcome even worse
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
valexxy:
My Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro 32gig, 3gig ram just landed in my hands. U want urs or any oda fone from abroad let me know. 07061114753
Drop your mail lets talk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
haryourdayG:
Thanks for your response. I proceeded to payment now but i was told to upload the card before they will accept my payment. Thanks guys
13 days is not even the record on this thread, I think someone here received his for only 11 days. shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Guys, at what point did are we to enter our mobile number on the aliexpress site? i just registered but wasnt asked for one. How will Nipost contact me when the package arrives?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
willian10:

I don't know how to lock it bro
Just hold your home button or tap the right navigation button (depending on how you configure your buttons) to access recent apps, the available ram will be displayed.
According to the screenshot my available ram is 637mb.

Sorry didn't see that properly, to lock an app, just pull down the app after displayed on the recent apps list, you'll see the lock option, just tap to lock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Gptech:

13 days is not even the record on this thread, I think someone here received his for only 11 days. shocked
Oh! Ok, i didn't know. Thought 13 was the record

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: veekid(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.