Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9215057 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kindas3325:

Chai, And I need the phone Asap cry, does that mean I won't be able to get the phone again, Though refund sure for me. & Please give me the URL of the online tracking tool you used

As it is now.. It means that the seller used someone tracking number to calm you down. I will advise you contact him with this prove first. He may give you your real tracking number. Refund may delay you more than patience.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
adamix:

Link please? Hope they are all under $10

ROCK Zircon is 10 usd while the memt X5 is around 16 usd

Rick Zircon link here

http://s.aliexpress.com/bUzaauEN

(9.91 through the aliexpress app)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
busuyi44:

Let us chat on WhatsApp if you can pay 1K which also covers Nipost Registered mail shipping to Delta state.
boss please drop your whatsapp number. here is mine 08938784508. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lexusgs430, these earphone are damn crazy and tempting, this isn't gonna be my daily driver bt for traveling sake.. . The insulation is just top notch... Using these earphone, u will enjoy sound at its best and not noises, and for the record, no one can listen to these things at the highest volume even for 30 second, it's best enjoy at around 30 to 55 % volume and that's where i normally stay... Safety first

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:
Lexusgs430, these earphone are damn crazy and tempting, this isn't gonna be my daily driver bt for traveling sake.. . The insulation is just top notch... Using these earphone, u will enjoy sound at its best and not noises, and for the record, no one can listen to these things at the highest volume even for 30 second, it's best enjoy at around 30 to 55 % volume and that's where i normally stay... Safety first
See if u know say u nor go throw d level com dis way, u better stop d review Oh
Bcus I'm feeling it already, we fit fight oh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
spartacus11:

See if u know say u nor go throw d level com dis way, u better stop d review Oh
Bcus I'm feeling it already, we fit fight oh

I be gentle boy o, i don't know what u talking about sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

ROCK Zircon is 10 usd while the memt X5 is around 16 usd

Rick Zircon link here

http://s.aliexpress.com/bUzaauEN

(9.91 through the aliexpress app)
Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:

Have you tried this?
Go to settings - About phone - tap miui version for like 7 times to enable developer option.
Then go to settings - Additional settings - Developer Options - then enable USB debugging.
yes, I have. no luck.

it doesn't even show on device manager. I tried the INF trick , didn't work also.
I am thinking if I reload os , it might or I should format.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Go back to your about phone.. Tap miui version till it says you are now a developer l, go to additional settings, then developer options, then enable USB debugging
I have tried that sir. no luck. I'm hoping there will be another means. I have exhausted all the options I've seen.

thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
frankyvalll:
boss please drop your whatsapp number. here is mine 08938784508. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

I be gentle boy o, i don't know what u talking about sir
Does it depend on the phone or the music app to get the best sound quality from Rock Zircon?
Gptech
GrandMufti
Princetom1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
busuyi44:

Does it depend on the phone or the music app to get the best sound quality from Rock Zircon?
Gptech
GrandMufti
Princetom1
Both phone and music app affect how any earphone work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
OmichaelO:
yes, I have. no luck.

it doesn't even show on device manager. I tried the INF trick , didn't work also.

Thank you
Update your rom, or flash thesame rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Please who has a link for that adapter to use dual sim and memory card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
busuyi44:

Gptech
GrandMufti
Princetom1

And audio quality
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
acekid109:
Please who has a link for that adapter to use dual sim and memory card
Hybrid Double Dual SIM Card Micro SD Adapter for Android Extender 2 Nano Micro SIM Adapter XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 4 3s PRO Max
http://s.aliexpress.com/mUfiYRFf
(from AliExpress Android)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:

Hybrid Double Dual SIM Card Micro SD Adapter for Android Extender 2 Nano Micro SIM Adapter XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 4 3s PRO Max
thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Overlord999(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
princetom1:

why isn't it going to be your daily? which will then? and how is the sound compared to Apple earpods?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
OmichaelO:
yes, I have. no luck.

Thank you

What version of Windows do you have?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drLammy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone I just ordered a xaiomi Redmi 4A on Jumia the 2gb/32gb..to be delivered to me on Monday as stated..please what are those things I would need to check on the phone when I receive it and how would I knw if it is not a refurbished phone..thanks in anticipation your opinion is greatly needed

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

What version of Windows do you have?
I tried windows 8 and Windows 8.1 .no luck

yes, I tried that too! it's not still recognising it. acting like that part of the phone is dead!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DeChange(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:

Nagode oga sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
OmichaelO:
I tried windows 8 and Windows 8.1 .no luck

yes, I tried that too! it's not still recognising it. acting like that part of the phone is dead!

Tried another usb port? You might need to reload os
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gptech:

Update your rom, or flash thesame rom.
alright boss. I will try that again. thank you for your time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
drLammy:
Hi everyone I just ordered a xaiomi Redmi 4A on Jumia the 2gb/32gb..to be delivered to me on Monday as stated..please what are those things I would need to check on the phone when I receive it and how would I knw if it is not a refurbished phone..thanks in anticipation your opinion is greatly needed
y didn't ask experts here for d phone b4 u allowed urself get ripped off by jumia

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DeChange(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Which is advisable when ones Redmi device drops into water, to bury it in a bag of rice or give it to the nearest repairman immediately?

cc
Gptech
GrandMufti
iliyande
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
drLammy:
Ooh! It's a great device but u paid too much for it. Use CPU Z android app to check d spec authenticity

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
DeChange:
Which is advisable when ones Redmi device drops into water, to bury it in a bag of rice or give it to the nearest repairman immediately?

cc
Gptech
GrandMufti
iliyande

I would say repair man if he's very very close
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
waleski:

is the redmi 3s still available

Yes but i advice newer models bro!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
drLammy:

This is just too sad,and to think i gave you a more better than,u would av saved 10k!! And get ur full accesories combined,as at when u contacted me first!well jumia dey catch clients daily sha,u r one of the clients as i can see.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
wolfenstein:

y didn't ask experts here for d phone b4 u allowed urself get ripped off by jumia

He choosed to be ripped,i guess he trusts jumia more than us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drLammy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
wolfenstein:

Please how much would I have gotten it elsewhere bozz..cuz i could still cancel the order its to be paid on delivery..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cyril009(m), enigma0 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.