Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,294 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9490895 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

You know how to root an android phone with marshmallow or you know how to root a xiaomi phone running marshmallow?

These are two different things
It's a new world really but let's hear which planet he came from because this is Saturn o, very pretty wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:
Finally village ppl don land, my phone swim under water yesterday, now my screen na map of the world, issorite .
Make una nr use una phone near water ooooo, BE WARNED! If na rain beat am small e nr too bad, but any risk of submerging for water, RUN!.
......... Meanwhile, waiting for Redmi note 7 with ip68 waterproof rating tongue

shocked Your phone enter water? Chai...!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:
Finally village ppl don land, my phone swim under water yesterday, now my screen na map of the world, issorite .
Make una nr use una phone near water ooooo, BE WARNED! If na rain beat am small e nr too bad, but any risk of submerging for water, RUN!.
......... Meanwhile, waiting for Redmi note 7 with ip68 waterproof rating tongue
Chai

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
israel2563:

I know how to root xiaomi phone with marshmallow......my redmi 4a is rooted with TWRP.

Ok then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Protein0:

It's a new world really but let's hear which planet he came from because this is Saturn o, very pretty wink
wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech, sunnu fa! Another AliExpress patronage be dt-screen!! I had my phone wrapped in sacks yesterday when I was caught up in the rain yesterday!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:

Na wa o. Sorry man!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I love my Umidigi Z1 Pro Mediatek........

I love myself too kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
jboixxx:
Gptech, sunnu fa! Another AliExpress patronage be dt-screen!! I had my phone wrapped in sacks yesterday when I was caught up in the rain yesterday!!!
Hahahahahahahaha, rain dey always beat me and my phone, but to swim na different tory ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na wa o. Sorry man!
Thanks oooo, make we add am join experience na grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
GrandMufti:

I love myself too kiss

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:

Thanks oooo, make we add am join experience na grin.

Abi..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lallana11: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
my xiaomi mi max still in the market,,,, going for 55k only with all accessories plus free pouch and tempered glass,,,, pm me on whatsapp for more details!!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just landed 6 pieces,xiaomi redmi note 4x! 3/32gb grey/black colour for 65k.
Battery 4100mah,snapdragon 625 processor

Freebies include

2 tempered glasses
1 silicon case

Contacts avail on signature

Call/whatsapp 07051054953
Location,lagos,egbeda,ikeja,can waybill any where in the world
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Express delivery for your newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x,mi 6,
mi max 2,mi note 2,mi mix 2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!!
Contacts on signature to get urz now!!
Dont be left outtt
Calls/whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched xiaomi products,
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:

shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
iliyande:
Where is Oga honsule grin come review your phone o

My brother, i had a hectic day from court, then Corporate Affairs Commission, by the time i look at my watch it was 4:30pm.
I RECEIVED A TEXT MSG FROM POST OFFICE THIS EVENING TO COME AND COLLECT MY PARCEL BTW 8-3PM 2MORROW.
After court tomorrow i will dash to the post office to collect my RN4 BLACK COLOUR wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:

But how na, so sorry ooo and this economy nor dey smile. Pele.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kmartt:
Finally got hold of this Xiaomi note 4x today. Order placed by EMAMINAJ on 7th Sept, arrived here in lagos on the 22nd Sept. From client to best of friend. Abeg, the guy ova loyal. I can vouch for him anyday anytime. Funniest thing i culdnt bliv, he added his own little penny to make the order because i was almst discouraged at the mention of the brand name 'sha-ao-mi. Still on charging, would soon start disturbing you fellow xiaomites on how to explore the best of this phone. Emaminaj, I owe you all my trust. One love!!!

REALLY FAST O. 7TH-22 SEPT. Guess it is DHL or Express
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
honsule:

My brother, i had a hectic day from court, then Corporate Affairs Commission, by the time i look at my watch it was 4:30pm.
I RECEIVED A TEXT MSG FROM POST OFFICE THIS EVENING TO COME AND COLLECT MY PARCEL BTW 8-3PM 2MORROW.
After court tomorrow i will dash to the post office to collect my RN4 BLACK COLOUR wink wink wink

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
honsule:

Ok oo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Do you want to pay for a paid app on Google Playstore ń it is somehow difficult ? Just try First bank MasterCard ATM. I tried today to pay for Poweramp full version, it worked without tweaking my Google address to a USA address or use of VPN.
Gptech
GrandMufti

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
busuyi44:
Do you want to pay for a paid app on Google Playstore ń it is somehow difficult ? Just try First bank MasterCard ATM. I tried today to pay for Poweramp full version, it worked without tweaking my Google address to a USA address or use of VPN.
Gptech
GrandMufti

Pay 4 app ke? E cme be poweramp
When thr r gr8r options everywhere

Issok kontinu

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:
Sorry bro. Hope it is drying inside a bag of rice already? May thunder ⚡ the village people
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
busuyi44:
Gptech
GrandMufti

Nice smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
busuyi44:
Gptech
GrandMufti
That's good, what's the rate?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
busuyi44:

Sorry bro. Hope it is drying inside a bag of rice already? May thunder ⚡ the village people
I don loose am, bail potential water comot since morning., thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
busuyi44:
Gptech
GrandMufti

It is during times like this, I wish you could have contacted me...

But what is done is done...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:

Heya so sorry o. Pele
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gptech:

But I saw one video on YouTube where RNX4 was submerged under water for some times and the phone responded quite well after the tests. Or these guys dey frame the testing with ZamZam waters from Makkah?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingmanny88(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
israel2563:
Got my note 4x from noobody today.... winkDude is 200%.....Thanks boss, nice doing business with you.
Pls, how much did you get the phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (9333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.