Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9228580 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2017
Mironak:
Boss I don't understand. You mean I won't receive any call/text from Post office ?
You should, but your item might just be lying there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2017
jboixxx:

I was referring to
Ok, have seen that only on Mi Max.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2017
JandyJ:

Av U Seen Meizu M6 Note? Better Than Mi A1. The Camera Na Die
Nothing special, just a Redmi note 4x with a slightly better camera, will get something better at that price. Nice device though. Have you seen the Meizu pro 7? You should be talking about that instead wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DOLLAT7852: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2017
@ August 31st n odas delayed package wey just collect am, did ur tracking status change? is d status updated on nipost
cc jboixx, squarebb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Squarebb:
tongue tongue tongue

Haba Oga, you get izzues with male nurses?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2017
JandyJ:

Watch A Video

Oga I have a meizu phone and your claim that flyme ui beats miui hands down is untrue. While flyme ui is very light which I love greatly, it doesn't come close to miui in customisation. Though it has some useful features which miui can incorporate buh MIUI still be the oga between both. Watching a video doesn't tell the whole story.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsammi(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017
gykes:

Life Camp... but will be in Kubwa this coming Saturday for a colleague's wedding.
alrit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Lemme be the first to wish the house happy independence grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Sorry 200 what?

Lol... E suppose fit carry am na..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Perge:
Lemme be the first to wish the house happy independence grin

I second the motion come join happy new month reason the matter. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Gptech:

Using GBWhatsApp too, but you have about 200 installed apps? shocked, I hope all are useful to you. Don't you think some of them are running on the background on their own? Its better you prevent many of them from auto starting.
Yeah, most are useful.
I have greenify installed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Blackmart server grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Demour:
which of ur phone did you root
Note 4 sd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yhenny(f): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
princetom1:

12 kwa? This na serious thing o. Pls what is the seller saying?
Good morning, kept saying the items has been sent that due to the strict custom inspection between the two country I should exercise a little patience, thats what have been hearing since August, have opened dispute sha, the items won't serve the purpose again sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2017
princetom1:
All yee Earphone lover... Save this space and watch out tonight...

My Rock Zircon in Ear Earphone just land.. .

Am currently listening to Trey Song-- Dive in. In short am already dive in.. .

Materials used... The main unit is made of ceramics and they look so sweet, dazzling and bright.

Quality of sound... Ow, which words will i use to describe these, bass - overload, clarity- sweet, muddy or funny noise - nowhere to be found. These earphone blew me away at first try and am still in love with it, even after lieing to music for 3 hours non stop, u can say, i was in spirit for 3 hours. They tick all the boxes

Quality of cable... Cable will last for long, cable is covered with weaved clothing material, except from the y joint up, which expose the cable, bt it looks very good and i can't ask for more.

Quality of fit and finishing... The fitting and finish looks so good, no loose end whatsoever, all fitting are precise and on point.

NOTE : you can easily spoil the aesthetic of this cable if u use anything sharp with rough edges to touch it, like ur finger tip, if it isn't smooth.
Secondly, the Bass on this baby can make u go deaf, pls and pls, don't ever use on highest volume.
Because the sound isolation is so good, i will only be using this at my quiet time only and especially when am traveling

If u have any question, pls drop now, so that i can answer it later tonight...

Hint... Rock

cc: waxxydude, Gptech, Grandmufti, protein0, noobody, iliyande, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, Mckandre, smartty68, Spartacus11, Theloveth, eleojo23, BeardedTraveler, JandyJ, quivah, ibawon, Busuyi44, Bookiemart01, Rookidmart, tosinjay, jibikunle, fibonacci2526, MizMyColi, toluwanimi07, Write2obi, Dam5reey, Lexusgs430, Spartacus11, menstrualpad, seyema, wheezyoung, honsule, Joered63
so this one beat xiaomi Piston hybrid dem in comparison? Well, Na to cancel my xiaomi order be that. Share the link pls my blood dey boil

M seeing many with different prices

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2017
For those of u that's still craze over poweramp, Google music player has got u covered. Perfect nd simple to twick equalizer power(snapdragon equalizer) . I had poweramp B4 but not anymore.
Set urs this way nd feel the power of snapdragon. �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingzleyz: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2017
israel2563:

Shut up 2013......this is Israel..

Lol...u no serious
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kingzleyz: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
jboixxx:

I think miui9 has been dropped!!! Only saw MIUI 8 there.

Am on 8.5..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Squarebb(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
DOLLAT7852:
@ August 31st n odas delayed package wey just collect am, did ur tracking status change? is d status updated on nipost
cc jboixx, squarebb
My tracking status change, it arrived Nigeria on 15th September but due to problem at my PO( I get it on 25th
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by buchito1(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2017
cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Squarebb(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Haba Oga, you get izzues with male nurses?
Not at all, just familiarize myself wit emoji undecided[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=60993170]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Squarebb(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Pls house I want to change to developer beta rom, wat are the cons nd pron. I'm using mi max 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Mckandre:
For those of u that's still craze over poweramp, Google music player has got u covered. Perfect nd simple to twick equalizer power(snapdragon equalizer) . I had poweramp B4 but not anymore.
Set urs this way nd feel the power of snapdragon. �

Nice reminder.. Make I try am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Mckandre:
so this one beat xiaomi Piston hybrid dem in comparison? Well, Na to cancel my xiaomi order be that. Share the link pls my blood dey boil

M seeing many with different prices

All same o, see where i bought from

Original Rock Zircon Stereo Earphone In Ear Amazing Noise Isolation In Balanced Immersive Bass Perfect Fone De Ouvido sem fi
http://s.aliexpress.com/BzymqeYj
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2017
buchito1:
cheesy

Who lock you in? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Noobody and honsule, i see una o... This Sunday morning. Honsule, Shey the owner of that ur adopted baby hasn't come for it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Acunon, wetin u dey find?

If u need Xiaomi phone pls speak up o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Independence promo!! Anoda price crash!!!
On

Redmi note 4x,GRAY!!3/32gb,4100mah battery,snapdragon processor,10 pieces,price reduced!! Independence promo

Freebies

1 silicon case
2 tempered glass

Call/whatsapp:07051054953

Get the best phone in the world

***earphones avail on request***

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by buchito1(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2017
princetom1:

Who lock you in? grin
Locked to my device grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Gptech:

Nothing special, just a Redmi note 4x with a slightly better camera, will get something better at that price. Nice device though. Have you seen the Meizu pro 7? You should be talking about that instead wink.

Oga Its Not A Redmi Note 4x. Its Better Than Mi Max 2 Camera Sef, And Has Better Design
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2017
GrandMufti:

Nice reminder.. Make I try am
surething, give me feedback wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Oga I have a meizu phone and your claim that flyme ui beats miui hands down is untrue. While flyme ui is very light which I love greatly, it doesn't come close to miui in customisation. Though it has some useful features which miui can incorporate buh MIUI still be the oga between both. Watching a video doesn't tell the whole story.

What Meizu Do U Use? And Hws The Camera And Battery Compered To Redmi Note 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (9318) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.