Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9499890 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2017
jboixxx:
Who bought RN4 receiver recently? I woke up to a dead receiver. I still used it last night before bed but I don turn to earphone carrier and speaker when making calls. I need a link, please. Gptech, grandmufti, noobody, iliyande et al

Does it work for whatsapp or Facebook calls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Kmartt:

Bro, wetin be ur theme name abeg

É dey for UC browser. Open themes, theme zones, you go see am. If you want as full screen, go to Background and select the last dark green circle marked Aa.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Does it work for whatsapp or Facebook calls?
No! Not anymore.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Lol na wen I see jboixxx reply for d questions wen i ask u na make me remember say na only my Camera pics I need to just use my PC back up

I tried downloading d Rom during d day but d thing just dey slow so I stopped and deleted d download

@1.26am I downloaded again and the speed was between 2.1M/s - 3.1M/s as d thing download finish within 10 minutes na I just run my pics back up for PC

Hand come dey scratch me to go updater app

MizMyColi nor mind Gptech oh I nor run leave u for stable Rom oh na scratching hand cause my migration
Naso, na like dis leg dey take scratch person waka enter the promised land leave im padi grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2017
jboixxx:

No! Not anymore.

Na to use mi flash tool to flash a previous rom before deciding if it's hardware
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
noobody:
Express delivery for your newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x(60k),price crashed!! mi 6(154k) price crashed!!,
mi max 2(92k) price crashed?!!,mi note 2,mi mix 2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!!

Contacts on signature to get urz now!!
Dont be left outtt cool

Calls/whatsapp

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
noobody:
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders, (mi max 2 232.83$$) hot promo!!!
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched xiaomi products,

Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2017
wheezyoung:
Bosses in the house morning....i keep seeing blank pictures in my gallery and i keep deleteing them,its becoming tiring,pls how do.i stop it permanently
Disable automatic backup in gallery.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2017
fantilopezzy:
fast shipping or nah normal 3weeks person go wait again?
5-7days. Most likely to b earlier kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

embarassed

Is nuh fair.

Gptechnologies, is nuh fair.

Anyways, I go chat you up.
So I carry you along as I port.

I canor coman brick phone wey d owner never enjoygrin
Ur case na special case oooo, just carry safety gadgets along incase of emergencies cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Gidieberry long time,no sighting. grin
i kuku dey show faz ooo, though its all under the canopy of STEALTH.... na NIOH and HORIZON ZERO DAWN (ps4 games) i dey use console masef b4 ASUU suspend dem yeye strike...make dem no turn a semester to a session for person
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

The 'z' man ..
ma Oga at the Top... i hail u oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na to use mi flash tool to flash a previous rom before deciding if it's hardware
Any ROM of lower version, right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gptech:

Ur case na special case oooo, just carry safety gadgets along incase of emergencies cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2017
@emaminaj.... boss, i hope say i go still meet up wif ya harvest sa ( no think say i forget abou ya farm here in funaab) cauz na only one semester remain 4 me ooo.... 5 yrs use style turn 6 yrs sa...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2017
jboixxx:

Any ROM of lower version, right?

Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2017
nabeans:

É dey for UC browser. Open themes, theme zones, you go see am. If you want as full screen, go to Background and select the last dark green circle marked Aa.
Abeg helep us upload that ur exact theme coz I couldn't find it here. That theme dope cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2017
gidieberry:
ma Oga at the Top... i hail u oooo

I hail boss smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes
Thanks boss. Will try that option asap.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2017
jboixxx:

Thanks boss. Will try that option asap.

Don't restore backups immediately after flashing. Try calling first to test.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Guys Wats the purpose of this 'holes' at the top of Rn4... On the right... Still haven't figured it out.

Note: it's isn't for earpiece as the earpiece port is on the left...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2017
J0nyb0y:
Guys Wats the purpose of this 'holes' at the top of Rn4... On the right... Still haven't figured it out.

Infrared (IR) blaster for Remote function
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by encryptjay(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2017
J0nyb0y:

IR blaster
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Thank God my Xiaomi redmi note 4x has finally been shipped cool cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Gptech:

Naso, na like dis leg dey take scratch person waka enter the promised land leave im padi grin.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg wat are some of d features for 9 wen nor dey 8

Outside split screen and screen record
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Which day dey launch iphone X wen don get London use, na wa oh

As in London ja gba lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
spartacus11:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg wat are some of d features for 9 wen nor dey 8

Outside split screen and screen record
Minor but subtle for now, dem go add more of the main features later sha. For now, check how u take dey zoom ur pics, u fit zoom and rotate asbu zoom to any angle. Also the photo editor don improve, more features added, and before I forget, e dey easier to use the doodle feature type change background of pictures, as in passports than to use apps like Pixlr.

Also nr forget quick switch feature, quickly double tap ur recents button to navigate between last and current used apps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Guys help me shook mouth for this matter
If i set my ringer volume to maximum and then put in my ear piece, once I'm done with the earpiece, the ringer volume will automatically drop to the lowest volume and i have been missing calls cos of that. How do i stop that from happening

Cc GrandMufti, gptech, princetom1, jboixxx, all the bosses
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
ubev01:
Guys help me shook mouth for this matter
If i set my ringer volume to maximum and then put in my ear piece, once I'm done with the earpiece, the ringer volume will automatically drop to the lowest volume and i have been missing calls cos of that. How do i stop that from happening

Cc GrandMufti, gptech, princetom1, jboixxx, all the bosses
Try setting the ring volume high with the earpiece on, and try again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gptech:

Minor but subtle for now, dem go add more of the main features later sha. For now, check how u take dey zoom ur pics, u fit zoom and rotate asbu zoom to any angle. Also the photo editor don improve, more features added, and before I forget, e dey easier to use the doodle feature type change background of pictures, as in passports than to use apps like Pixlr.

Also nr forget quick switch feature, quickly double tap ur recents button to navigate between last and current used apps.

Wow just tried out d double tap recent button, make sense

And tried some of d editing for gallery as u stated, make sense

Thanks for sharing

Lots of improvement in d gallery edit tools really with wat I've tested now no need for 3rd party app

Thank goodness say d video trimming tools is working now dats one features I've been looking for without using 3rd part app.

Good good good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gptech:

Disable automatic backup in gallery.
screenshot the place pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
wheezyoung:
screenshot the place pls
That's the first option in the screenshot I shared above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (9333) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.