Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222054 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=jboixxx post=62322118]
Use the url operator then. something like here[/quote how do i do that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
jboixxx:

Use the url operator then. something like here
Like this here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
grinface98:
Like this http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=af805e8c
edit your last post and check the construction of the syntax. it should be [url=xxxxxxxxxcom]ade(/url] where xxxxxxcom is your link and ade is your hyperlink.
See the attached screenshot.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsammi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
anitank:
Lol, it wasn't till this morning I checked my balance. No vex

Yeah. Very sure. Atleast that's what was deducted from my acc.
woah first Bank went through?
and even cheaper...
lemme dust my atm pin for purchase

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rapcy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dont forget to visit Here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
scotweezy:

Changed recently to this new one wink
Courtesy @Dmedallion
lol....big Man...enjoy...
Check out Clix theme...comes with Live H.S balloons

Downliad- Here

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bishopf(m): 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
isco10:

20000-1050=.... Gtbank operates zero Naira minimum balance. 1050 for ATM
*scratches head after reading it twice* oga no vex I no still understand,how much I fit withdraw last last
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t33why: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bishopf:
*scratches head after reading it twice* oga no vex I no still understand,how much I fit withdraw last last
20k over the counter or 18950 via ATM once ur ATM card is ready...you'll be debited 1050 for the card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haysmart90(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Refurbished xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
Has anyone use refurbished xiaomi phone before?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
jboixxx:

edit your last post and check the construction of the syntax. it should be [url=xxxxxxxxxcom]ade(/url] where xxxxxxcom is your link and ade is your hyperlink.
See the attached screenshot.
Thanks for the assistance bro. I got it. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dmedalion:

Downliad- http://en.miui.com/thread-766526-1-1.html
Here [url=http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=af805e8c] here(/url]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dmedalion:

Here [url=http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=af805e8c]here(/url]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dmedalion:

Modify your post like this, bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2017
jboixxx:
Hello house,

Some of us would remember I posted here that when you're at the post office to receive your package, that we should endeavour to always check that the seal hasn't been compromised before leaving. That advise was predicated to what I experienced at the PO the previous day.

The experience?
My Leagoo L8 plus was extracted either enroute to my PO or at my PO. Thanks to the dispatch officer who called to inform me of the ish before I got there. Fortunately, he reminded me to check d package before leaving the counter!! That's the life saver. After checking, my device had disappeared and the USB; "they" left only d adapter and the cartoon.

To cut d story short, I reported the case there and then via a written complaint given the details of what transpired and a message was sent to the Post Master General @ Abuja via email (I was copied) by a concerned citizen who's also in d know.

All these happened in May. My ogas (emaminaj, noobody, gptech, princetom1. Vintino got to know some days after when he fell victim of such in 2 instances within 48hrs at another PO. His case was resolved within days though. Sorry I didn't give details to the house then, it was due to the ongoing investigation then (we don't want the investigation to be compromised) and to avoid scaring our new converts/enthusiasts.

I've just been notified that the sum of the extracted package has been paid by NIPOST last week. The officers on duty at the affected PO when the incident happened were made to 'cough out' the refund from what I gathered.

Please, while I give kudos to the NIPOST management for this effort, we still need to be weary of some bad eggs therein the agency. Always check your package(s) before leaving the counter and if you experience any disservice, don't hesitate to file a report officially to the State head of NIPOST and the PmG at Abuja (if needs be). PmG is very responsive.

Thanks to those that showed concern then and all, and apologies for not sharing details too then.

Vintino, at last o. Dem don free me o, though it took months but not how far but how well.

Finally oooo.....You try
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by directonpc(m): 1:40am On Nov 13, 2017
My people enjoy my latest app that let's you Use mobile banking without internet or cramming codes on your xiaomi machine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking

Don't forget to drop review if the app was helpful. Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 1:58am On Nov 13, 2017
haysmart90:
Refurbished xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Has anyone use refurbished xiaomi phone before?
give us link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 2:58am On Nov 13, 2017
jboixxx:

If it is China Post Ordinary Small Packet, the tracking dont progress past that stage and the item is left to God to track on your behalf till NIPOST official calls on you.
I don't think it's a China POSP cos it's a registered mail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 3:00am On Nov 13, 2017
iliyande:

Yes, normal
OK thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2017
mathefaro:
I don't think it's a China POSP cos it's a registered mail
It's normal, if it's a registered mail.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:58am On Nov 13, 2017
noobody, you're sighted. RN4x don de hibernation mode ni o, i for contact you tey tey.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2017
jboixxx:
noobody, you're sighted. RN4x don de hibernation mode ni o, i for contact you tey tey.

My oga,how u dey na?i understand ojere,the mi mix 2 wud land safely ooo, grin

Baba ooo shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2017
jboixxx:

It's normal, if it's a registered mail.
aiit thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Please guys which is better full tempered glass(curved one) for redmi note 4 or the normal one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2017
acekid109:
Please guys which is better full tempered glass(curved one) for redmi note for or the normal one
Normal one jare, there is nothing like curved tampered glass, just gimmicks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2017
haysmart90:
Refurbished xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
Has anyone use refurbished xiaomi phone before?
Nawa grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2017
Gptech:

Normal one jare, there is nothing like curved tampered glass, just gimmicks.
Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2017
seyema:

I think it's mtn like the 500naira for 2gb plan
ehh....how can i sub pls and is it sim selective?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
seyema:

I think it's mtn like the 500naira for 2gb plan

wheezyoung:
ehh....how can i sub pls and is it sim selective?
I'll like to know this as well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meks007(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2017
good morning house. I noticed that since I upgraded to MIUI 9.0.3.0 stable, my battery suddenly became awful.

I charged to 100%, switched on plane mode before going to bed. when I woke up this morning, my battery was down to 68%.

I think battery temperature also increase to 36°c on average usage. once in a while I get a CPU notification msg which says CPU usage is very high.

please has anyone experienced something like this? I would appreciate solutions/suggestions on how to fix this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2017
noobody:

My oga,how u dey na?i understand ojere,the mi mix 2 wud land safely ooo, grin

Baba ooo shocked
Baba o, that's why i gbadun you. You no de dull person. Make I de pray for its safe delivery to my PO.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2017
meks007:
good morning house. I noticed that since I upgraded to MIUI 9.0.3.0 stable, my battery suddenly became awful.

I charged to 100%, switched on plane mode before going to bed. when I woke up this morning, my battery was down to 68%.

I think battery temperature also increase to 36°c on average usage. once in a while I get a CPU notification msg which says CPU usage is very high.

please has anyone experienced something like this? I would appreciate solutions/suggestions on how to fix this.
Did you factory reset after the upgrade?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.