Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9226338 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
40manlappy:

You again! angry

Always quick to rub it in once's face that a product was not procured from you...

You mentioned kulimart and I gave you a solution smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
now I have told you to stop mocking people who did not buy from you when they are in distress... just to insensitive and irresponsible of you to mock some one in distress... what is the big deal in flashing global stable ROM? are you the one who wrote the ROM's or built the gadgets... you are just a mere vendor... like a newspaper vendor...who is insignificant to the paper's content!..... I am never going to buy anything from ur store and will not encourage people to do likewise ... in fact I am going to be a xiaomi mech on NL because of you..... to show how insignificant you are....
\

KuliMart:

You simply have China ROM with Google play store installed. You can only get rid of it when you flash global ROM.

One of those advantages of buying from Kulimart.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
40manlappy:

You again! angry

Always quick to rub it in once's face that a product was not procured from you...

how to flash global stable rom over chinese stable rom

1. http://en.miui.com/thread-327202-1-1.html
2. http://en.miui.com/thread-307744-1-1.html
3. http://en.miui.com/search.php?mod=forum&searchid=8955&orderby=lastpost&ascdesc=desc&searchsubmit=yes&kw=flashing+global+stable+rom&month=

you would find solutions here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
http://en.miui.com/thread-291394-1-1.html

talks about chinese stable ROM to global stable rom

40manlappy:

You again! angry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
I totally agree with you. Kulimart is just petty

NgcoboP:
now I have told you to stop mocking people who did not buy from you when they are in distress... just to insensitive and irresponsible of you to mock some one in distress... what is the big deal in flashing global stable ROM? are you the one who wrote the ROM's or built the gadgets... you are just a mere vendor... like a newspaper vendor...who is insignificant to the paper's content!..... I am never going to buy anything from ur store and will not encourage people to do likewise ... in fact I am going to be a xiaomi mech on NL because of you..... to show how insignificant you are....
\

Your phones are expensive why would I wanna pay 20-50k extra and then wait 1-2 weeks to get my phone in the name of preorder because i envisage my phone will develop issues? You really need to stop crying about how people aren't buying from you. You don't have to say anything if all you'll say is "One of those advantages of buying from Kulimart" it's petty please

KuliMart:

You simply have China ROM with Google play store installed. You can only get rid of it when you flash global ROM.

One of those advantages of buying from Kulimart.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha, thread is becoming a bit funny grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
40manlappy:

Bros, I am a bit confused here. All I want is to have Chinese language and apps off my phone!

NgcoboP, Kulimart
Bro, as has been said you are on Chinese stable rom. You need to change/downgrade(according to them) to global roms. To achieve that you need to unlock the bootloader on your device first. Check method 3 in this link http://en.miui.com/thread-307744-1-1.html on how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
Thanks a great deal @NgcoboP, Gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
40manlappy:
Thanks a great deal @NgcoboP, Gptech
UWC, I think you should start the process of applying for bootloader unlock now, the earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Gptech:

UWC, I think you should start the process of applying for bootloader unlock now, the earlier the better.

I don't think you need to unlock bootloader. Just use fastboot method to flash it using edl. Those links you shared explains it all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
NgcoboP:
\

I cannot remember making mockery of anyone and the solution to what He seek, I gave him so why this long epistle

I just drop a simple line of sentence and you misunderstood it. It's okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2016
GrandMufti:

I don't think you need to unlock bootloader. Just use fastboot method to flash it using edl. Those links you shared explains it all
Sure? It seems some persons have problems using that method, unlocking bootloader is the safest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Gptech:

Sure? It seems some persons have problems using that method, unlocking bootloader is the safest.

I use redmi note 3. I used fastboot method without unlocking my bootloader. I just followed all the steps given in the miui forum and it worked. Unofficial unlocking of bootloader might brick the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
GrandMufti:

I use redmi note 3. I used fastboot method without unlocking my bootloader. I just followed all the steps given in the miui forum and it worked. Unofficial unlocking of bootloader might brick the phone.
Good, very good info.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dubxy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pls where can I get redmi 3 UK used or to swap

N.B I have redmi 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
UK Used abi India used grin.... Check the phone swap thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/974178/phone-swap-centre-swap-it

You may be lucky

dubxy:
Pls where can I get redmi 3 UK used or to swap

N.B I have redmi 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Unlimited22: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please guys, I'm kind of tired of waiting for gionee to release their m6.
Should I go for Redmi note 3 pro or Redmi note 4?
Be honest.
And don't include price, cause according to what I saw on kulimart and Ali express I can cover both.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Unlimited22:
Be honest.
And don't include price, cause according to what I saw on kulimart and Ali express I can cover both.
Note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Unlimited22:
Be honest.

Note 3 has better camera, so check ursef and make ur choice

http://geekaphone.com/compare/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-vs-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 1:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:22am On Oct 07, 2016
vosquare:

My xiaomi redmi note 3

I guess you didn't have a tampered glass fixed or the one fixed was substandard. The note 3 screen is quite strong, I know coz I once dropped mine on a pebble which cracked only the tampered glass.

I had to order for two in my bid to replace the glass wink Do get one installed to avoid stories that touch

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:26am On Oct 07, 2016
vosquare:

grin grin

Na so e happen o...i just charge phone finish that evening,make I carry phone press na so e start o...like play like play... e use over a week o. I kum dey use voice note chat or make I no chat at all

Oh, just seeing this. Sorry about that man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2016
2kurupt:

Oh, just seeing this. Sorry about that man
you have been very far away
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:38am On Oct 07, 2016
NgcoboP:

you have been very far away

grin grin Yes o, I had to start skipping this thread when some folks almost changed it to a snapdragon vs MTK affair, as if we MTK users borrowed money from them to get our gadgets
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 07, 2016
2kurupt:

grin grin Yes o, I had to start skipping this thread when some folks almost changed it to a snapdragon vs MTK affair, as if we MTK users borrowed money from them to get our gadgets
lol... doing good should never be discouraged.

all men's legitimate hustles must be respected
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Bros kulimart how much is redmi note 4 sef undecided ......
Make i see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 5

Xiaomi 2016 flagship device.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KuliMart: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2016
toluwanimi07:
Bros kulimart how much is redmi note 4 sef undecided ......
Make i see

It's on Kulimart.com/xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
KuliMart:
Xiaomi Mi 5

Xiaomi 2016 flagship device.

Lack of sd card slot is the major drawback
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
2kurupt:

I guess you didn't have a tampered glass fixed or the one fixed was substandard. The note 3 screen is quite strong, I know coz I once dropped mine on a pebble which cracked only the tampered glass.

I had to order for two in my bid to replace the glass wink Do get one installed to avoid stories that touch
I had tempered glass when d stuff was happening... I removed it thinking it was d pressure of d glass on d screen and even tried to adjust d frame of d phone also it was few days later it fell and d screen finally cracked... D force was much tho so no time to lament
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
GrandMufti:

Lack of sd card slot is the major drawback

I thought Xiaomi phones generally doesn't have dedicated sd card slots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.