Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9496991 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (9333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Elxandre:

Thank you sir cool
Before we forget, come give us wetin u prepare for ur birthday, WUHLLNP. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

No oooo na my ear piece when dem oppress me collect since I collect today grin
D pics I uploaded is quite old, about 2 or 3 months ago.

Oh i see
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Imagine.. Wetin come dey inside the pali?
Na redmi 2 wen I buy for my fwend sister dat year.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stormyweather:
House pls, do I have to just keep trying? Cos it's not easy when results aren't forth coming. Any other solution? I used access card to fund 100 and I wanna check out with gtb or buy extra 70. None of them de work sef. Anybody with the same experience or a better knowledge of what to do? Thanks in anticipation
Just wait a bit and try later, it happens a lot to new accounts on Aliexpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Problem solved. Thanks everybody. I have been able to fund my wallet with $100. Can't wait for February 1 to join the bahd gang.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Profcamsey:
I have been able to fund my wallet with $50. I wanted to fund another $50 but it can't.
Does this mean I will fund for 4 months before I can order? What I want to order is above $150.
Can I reverse mu fund back into naira?
Pls help me o
Hehehehe, just get another card, and complete the transaction with it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Hehehehe, just get another card, and complete the transaction with it.
I have been able to fund $100.
How much is note4 now with tampered screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Profcamsey:

I have been able to fund $100.
How much is note4 now with tampered screen?
Won't advise you to buy now, why not wait? Just checked now, the cheapest I saw for the 3gig ram, 32gig version goes for about $161 plus shipping, that's because it's the gold colour, other colours are way more expensive. Normally this amount should get you the 64gig version.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Na redmi 2 wen I buy for my fwend sister dat year.

Oh kool..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nochious123:
If u will sell Redmi4 prime only the phone nd charger self..55k quote me... Urgently

Increase your offer slightly and you might have a deal. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Won't advise you to buy now, why not wait? Just checked now, the cheapest I saw for the 3gig ram, 32gig version goes for about $161 plus shipping, that's because it's the gold colour, other colours are way more expensive. Normally this amount should get you the 64gig version.
okay. I will wait till next month to be able to fund.
If the 64gb version is less than $150. Lemme know.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Just wait a bit and try later, it happens a lot to new accounts on Aliexpress.
okay boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

The 64gb is over 200 ryt now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
I have never known music to be this pure...

Guente02 you too much.. The Xiaomi mi piston IV hybrid earpiece is indeed a masterpiece..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

That Mi max almost spoiled me, its very addictive, I nr come like my 5.5 inch again shocked
LOL. I swear!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wow am luving dis note 4 pro on my mind now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
U know, in normal Chinese rom apps don't open in background and also if u close an app like whatsapp it won't receive any notification until u open, but in European rom it's not really effective. Sometimes, when I close whatsapp I still receive messages, how can I do it like that of Chinese rom?

Cc gptech
GrandMufti

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
itunity007:
Wow am luving dis note 4 pro on my mind now

U using it ryt now or u about buying?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:

U using it ryt now or u about buying?
planing to buy ooo or what do u think
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
itunity007:
planing to buy ooo or what do u think

It's a great choice...

Using a grey redmi note 4 3gb ram 64gb rom mtk version myself.. And i am enjoying every moment of using it..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

When I say 'bad ' I mean its very good grin, Don't think you will change it especially with redmi note 3 pro unless you get something better. Here is mine, someone borrowed it for about 2 weeks back, she nor gree give me again, I get to borrow my own earpiece from her today grin
The noise isolation is impressive. My friend used it this evening and was like "jboi, I'm in d club ATM not in my room". My wife don hijack am sef. It was my first buy/ordered item on AliExpress.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:

It's a great choice...

Using a grey redmi note 4 3gb ram 64gb rom mtk version myself.. And i am enjoying every moment of using it..
How much did u get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
jboixxx:

To those that bought RN3 Pro with tampered glass, what size shd I go for: 150 or 152mm? Any link to a recommended one/store? Thanks in advance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:

The 64gb is over 200 ryt now.
Imagine! Something that sold for around $164 just some few days ago. Can't wait for the holidays to be over.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
vosquare:
U know, in normal Chinese rom apps don't open in background and also if u close an app like whatsapp it won't receive any notification until u open, but in European rom it's not really effective. Sometimes, when I close whatsapp I still receive messages, how can I do it like that of Chinese rom?

Cc gptech
GrandMufti
Don't get you, you mean you don't get messages when you close an app like whatsapp on Chinese roms?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Profcamsey:

How much did u get it?

Got it via a dealer.. Set me bak 95k.. Twas sent via dhl amongst other factors.. And that was before i got used to this group..

This group na real eye opener.. I would advise you get yours via aliexpress after the Chinese holidays.. It should be way cheaper then..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Imagine! Something that sold for around $164 just some few days ago. Can't wait for the holidays to be over.

Lolz.. No be only you o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Before we forget, come give us wetin u prepare for ur birthday, WUHLLNP. cheesy
Thanks bro.
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Elxandre:

E nor get better shipping o.
Yea, but got mine in 3 weeks, max a month. Have already bought about 5 of those from Aliexpress, you can check other stores if they have it. For those with PayPal, you can get it on gearbest, that's where I got the first one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Yea, but got mine in 3 weeks, max a month. Have already bought about 5 of those from Aliexpress, you can check other stores if they have it. For those with PayPal, you can get it on gearbest, that's where I got the first one.
Does it have tracking?
I wish I could get something solid on Konga at a reasonable price. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Finally updated!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (9333) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.