Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9484512 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
henry007:

Show me where is talked about knowing the phone as an in-depth user. I'd wait shocked
Choi! Boss u still dey awake? Nr mind dem, d way u sound so sure sometimes dey break head. Chill wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
henry007:

Show me where is talked about knowing the phone as an in-depth user. I'd wait shocked

Henry, you sef...
E don do

Go and pick your cabal form but it won't be processed until your phone arrives...grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gptech:

Ur name blike cabal sef shocked.

Abeg make una apportion me my corner to collect my steady Roger angry

Man must hammer before time go grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
henry007:

Please share before and after pics oh

In short we would manage only the after pics
Is it your after pic? tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
scotweezy:
At the end of the day everybody have the right to their opinions whether you like or not, whether it is true or false, the reasonable thing to do is to correct when the person is erring.
I could accept a particular person here makes some vague points that he is not very sure of. But the way he gets attacked; which is getting way frequent is saddening.
E don enter stage way be say person no go fit say werin e no like for phone wey e use im own money buy just because some supposed professional don say otherwise.
We need more people to drop different kind of criticism coz I for one will always be suspicious of something that is painted too perfect.
I have personally raised the issue of the camera on Redmi note 4 not being my cup of tea, it just wasn't getting it right, maybe it is my unit maybe not but right now, after getting the Gcam Mod working on it, I can tell you without any iota of doubt that the quality of pictures produced are miles better than what the normal miui camera app produces. A lot of people have made 'wow!!' comments on my recent pics.
Conclusively, let's start being objective in here, we be family for here.

Note: the above epistles are my opinions tongue

I hope you know that the bolded is now a crime on this thread grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
GrandMufti:

Buhahahahahahahahahhaa,

#cabalgang angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keballl: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
eleojo23:

E don tey wey we fight for here na . grin

And besides, every fight leads to something...can't you see that a cabal has just been formed?

The early birds have started picking their forms...grab yours now grin..

Fight for this thread dey always sweet cos we get gallant touts plenty grin

As i dey so, i wan open branch office make this cabal business for take grow wella. cheesy

My approval form dey @Gptech hand. I trust my gee cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gptech:

U get point jare, yes d attack too much actually for one person, but u wen go person house go fight e full family, u nr go run wen u get d chance to escape? grin. One reason many ppl dey attack am actually b say e never actually hold d devices in question. Ok, imagine me dey tell u say I kw about ur phone pass u, and for instance ur SOT nr fit pass 5 hrs grin. Wetin u read for Internet sometimes dey different from real life, many things dey exaggerated. For instance, around dis time last year, somebody dey follow me argue about the time Redmi note 4 dey take charge full, according to reviews then on YouTube, e dey take about 4 hours to full, but my own dey take about 2.5 hours, but u need see as d guy dey accuse me of lying on top wetin I dey use shocked. Ask Elxandre, I think those argument or so make d guy fear wen e 1 buy im phone then grin.

Hope you will agree with me that people here have had different experiences with different roms on same phone? Have you imagined when Gsmarena does a review with a buggy rom and come up with a poor SOT for instance? I hope you get the drift? You don't come to conclusion by just relying on online sources. Get a real life feel and you are better off. For the camera I still hold my stand, maybe my unit is different cheesy.
You see! A good way of responding. But that camera seh! I stand my ground grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
PDP wee hear of this

I stand with #cabalgang cool

Forms still selling hot smiley

Benefits of bin a cabal member comes with loads of freeeeebieeeesss grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
After update my whatapp stopped working

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wetin I miss o....Na when fight show I carry my head come grin....I hail all of una ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
noobody:

Buhahahahahahahahahhaa,

#cabalgang angry

Hehehe....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
noobody:
PDP wee hear of this

Yah too loud
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
eleojo23:

Henry, you sef...
E don do

Go and pick your cabal form but it won't be processed until your phone arrives...grin

If dem no sign over rights to the cabal to me, only me would take the cabal down las las.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
GrandMufti:

Well, using club to correct a child is quite different from pulling them close and advising.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
scotweezy:

You see! A good way of responding. But that camera seh! I stand my ground grin
Hehehehe, I seriously intend to upload personal pics of note 4x versus camon cx here, na chance never dey. Or if anybody get both device here, make dem help us out ooo, time these days nr dey reach, 24 hours blike 20 hours now grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
CHESTER48:
e go fall for 65
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
bola4dprec:

Miui update? You can flash the full rom again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
henry007:

If dem no sign over rights to the cabal to me, only me would take the cabal down las las.
Oya! Eyan escobar! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
fibonacci2526:

President of the cabal, when una go share me money na. LOL.
not yet, let "dem" buy mix 2 (in 2025) so that the money go get belle to get the 'cabal' sprite. Cabal and terrorist group are two words this administration will be remembered for. At least every Dick, Tom and Harry use it, even if inappropriate. No thanks to the scary unemployment rate. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gptech:

Hehehehe, I seriously intend to upload personal pics of note 4x versus camon cx here, na chance never dey. Or if anybody get both device here, make dem help us out ooo, time these days nr dey reach, 24 hours blike 20 hours now grin.
E be like say na Camon Cx your wife dey use grin Me I no compare with any phone ooo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
bola4dprec:
Reboot your phone or uninstall and redownload whatspp, don't forget to backup your chats.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
scotweezy:

E be like say na Camon Cx your wife dey use grin Me I no compare with any phone ooo.
Dem don kuku marry gimme, Lexusgs430 comman see pikin abuse ooo shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
scotweezy:

Well, using club to correct a child is quite different from pulling them close and advising.

Spare the rod and spoil the child. Who know go know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
eleojo23:

E don tey wey we fight for here na . grin

And besides, every fight leads to something...can't you see that a cabal has just been formed?

The early birds have started picking their forms...grab yours now grin..

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Georgioo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
scotweezy:
At the end of the day everybody have the right to their opinions whether you like or not, whether it is true or false, the reasonable thing to do is to correct when the person is erring.
I could accept a particular person here makes some vague points that he is not very sure of. But the way he gets attacked; which is getting way frequent is saddening.
E don enter stage way be say person no go fit say werin e no like for phone wey e use im own money buy just because some supposed professional don say otherwise.
We need more people to drop different kind of criticism coz I for one will always be suspicious of something that is painted too perfect.
I have personally raised the issue of the camera on Redmi note 4 not being my cup of tea, it just wasn't getting it right, maybe it is my unit maybe not but right now, after getting the Gcam Mod working on it, I can tell you without any iota of doubt that the quality of pictures produced are miles better than what the normal miui camera app produces. A lot of people have made 'wow!!' comments on my recent pics.
Conclusively, let's start being objective in here, we be family for here.

Note: the above epistles are my opinions tongue

True true, pictures taken with the regular camera and other camera apps on rn4 rn4x and r5+ are totally shit, very terrible, u can only try to adjust the saturation but its shit even for a so called mid range device, honor 6x na still mid range na... But with gcam i cant just stop taking pictures... Chai wetin d put take cook this gcam? See quality abeg i sure note 5 camera go still dey learn when e comot... If wetin i talk pain u then you are a fan boy and i think you got better things to be than that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gptech:

Reboot your phone or uninstall and redownload whatspp, don't forget to backup your chats.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gptech:

Ur name blike cabal sef shocked.

Na the French meaning be dat grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
GrandMufti:

Miui update? You can flash the full rom again

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
GrandMufti:

Spare the rod and spoil the child. Who know go know
Oya kuku batter the head spoil shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
scotweezy:

Oya kuku batter the head spoil shocked

Yep.. If it comes to dat wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
noobody:
PDP wee hear of this
forms are pro Bono sef but cognitive assessment dey, the gang isn't for sycophants.
The benefits are plenty sef, you'll have the wherewithal, both intellectually and otherwise, to review global brands. Hands-on o, not gsmarena's comparison links grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.