Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,688 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251602 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lekerhymes(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get 10Gb of the same Etisalat data for N2800*

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*3Gb 1500*
*5gb 2000*
*10gb 2800*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gptech:

This is how it now displays, you have to access it from the notification bar.
Yeah, I'm aware of this. Even if I access it from here, it still gives transfer error anytime I try to copy or retrieve files
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who has used post nl before from AliExpress, please signify as I am a bit confused
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
mathefaro:
Yeah, I'm aware of this. Even if I access it from here, it still gives transfer error anytime I try to copy or retrieve files
is the flash formatted as fat 32? Ntfs dey do anyhow at times
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
mathefaro:
Try another OTG or connect your OTG to a PC and see if you'll be asked to repair it, if you are prompted to then repair, otherwise, let's consider it to be a bug. I have connected the my OTG to Redmi note 4x, Mi Max, and Mi Max 2 all running Android 7 both stable and developer roms, there was no issue whatsoever.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who miss me? Sinaj and dollyjoy, i dey stalk una o. So, Mr henry007, u just want to kill us with ur gun? Spare us nau... Gptech the headmaster, where my oga @ the top... Lexusgs430? Aka umidigi Ambassador. Where are my importer and exporter gang? 30 billion for dia account... Protein0, emaminaj, Holuwaxheun, noobody and who else? Madam the madam... She knows herself already... And my goons all, Busuyi44, Bookiemart01, Rookidmart, GrandMufti, tosinjay, jibikunle, dukeo, busoye, smartty68, toluwanimi07, haven't seen him in ages. Jboixxx, and everyone i can't remember their moniker right now, make una pls forgive me o. By the way, kudos to all those NL wey hijacked everything about bbn... At least, the youths can still have same voice someday... Maybe come 2019. Yall doing great?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lekerhymes:
*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get 10Gb of the same Etisalat data for N2800*

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*3Gb 1500*
*5gb 2000*
*10gb 2800*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*

What I use is still better than this... MTN doubles my data. I get 2.5 gigs. I'm on Beta talk so ones I recharge 1k I'm given extra 2,500 or there about. That's enough for my calls for the whole week. So in order to avoid my bonus being used for internet I Sub etisalat 1 gig and for a week @500 naira. That's what I'll use for the week while I use my mtn for just calls... What I'm saying is with just 1500 I get 3.5 gig with extra 2k for calls. Tell me say e no make sense
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
dukeo:
Who has used post nl before from AliExpress, please signify as I am a bit confused

Go ahead, u have no problem brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
busoye19:

The mi remote not only control AC. I use my Note 3 SE to control all my gadgets; including LG HOME THEATRE, SONY BRAVIA TV, STARTIMES, FREE TV DECODER, GOTV et cetera. The experience is awesome.

Of course I know that. Yeah it's really awesome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
@prinetom1, long time.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
princetom1:

What does this mean?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
dukeo:

What does this mean?
PostNL has received information about your package
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
dukeo:

What does this mean?
It's still being processed, thereafter, it'll take only 2-3days to arrive Lagos. I prefer it to AES sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
princetom1:

Baba o! I hail thee.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good people, kini way forward with this data issue, Glo don fall hand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jacabi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Late wednesday night, I chatted with @Noobody that I needed phone. Early thursday morning he was at the motor park to send my phone. I received my phone without any issue.
Bro, all I would say is that, keep it up, you have done wonderfully.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
dukeo:

What does this mean?

How many days now? Post NL coykd be hard to read sometimes... It's on its way to Amsterdam, it will be sent to Nigeria soonest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
jacabi:
Late wednesday night, I chatted with @Noobody that I needed phone. Early thursday morning he was at the motor park to send my phone. I received my phone without any issue.
Bro, all I would say is that, keep it up, you have done wonderfully.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 star review grin

All thanks to God bro,thanks for the trust,thanks for your business,looking forward to seal more deals with you in the future.enjoy your new phone.

Cheers smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
busoye19:

I use my Note 3 SE to control all my gadgets; including STARTIMES, FREE TV DECODER, GOTV et cetera.

Please clarify.

which profile did you select for these devices?

Mi Remote has never worked with these devices in particular for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
princetom1:
Who miss me? Sinaj and dollyjoy, i dey stalk una o. So, Mr henry007, u just want to kill us with ur gun? Spare us nau... Gptech the headmaster, where my oga @ the top... Lexusgs430? Aka umidigi Ambassador. Where are my importer and exporter gang? 30 billion for dia account... Protein0, emaminaj, Holuwaxheun, noobody and who else? Madam the madam... She knows herself already... And my goons all, Busuyi44, Bookiemart01, Rookidmart, GrandMufti, tosinjay, jibikunle, dukeo, busoye, smartty68, toluwanimi07, haven't seen him in ages. Jboixxx, and everyone i can't remember their moniker right now, make una pls forgive me o. By the way, kudos to all those NL wey hijacked everything about bbn... At least, the youths can still have same voice someday... Maybe come 2019. Yall doing great?
Gather all the money make you come drop am here, we dey wait.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sbashir10(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Does xiaomi Redmi 5 plus have front camera flash light?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
my n4x sot from 88%

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
abumeinben:

No sir
Lock it then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
eleojo23:

PostNL has received information about your package

Thanks, how long is it supposed to last here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
princetom1:

How many days now? Post NL coykd be hard to read sometimes... It's on its way to Amsterdam, it will be sent to Nigeria soonest.

Just 24hours...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nadalmessi: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please, how can I get Redmi note 3 pro battery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
jboixxx:

It's still being processed, thereafter, it'll take only 2-3days to arrive Lagos. I prefer it to AES sef.

How long estimate, will it take to process
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
adeniyilamlek:
my n4x sot from 88%

Hehe, what rom is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
dukeo:

Just 24hours...

Give it like 12-15 days you should get your item.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nadalmessi:
Please, how can I get Redmi note 3 pro battery?
Frome AliExpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
dukeo:

Hehe, what rom is this?
marshmallow global stable rom

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
saintkenny:
Hey Fam, smiley
It's been a while. Na honeymoon with my Redmi Note 4 no gree finish o. There's so much you can do with 64GB. God knows, I'm never going lower than that again cheesy. Na xo the phone follow me enter bathroom o. Like play, like play, it decided to swim in a drum of water cry. Fam, don't try my diving skill o. As soon as I recovered it from the water, I knew CPR no go rescue this wan as the torch wey dey on don dey flick. Jejely, I switch am off, enter kitchen come bury am inside uncooked rice. After about three hours, I turned it to other positions. By the time i recovered it later, removed all the grains of rice stuck in opening and switch it on, my phone no answer the call from heaven o. It took time but everything is now back to normal. the crackling speaker is ok, it has detected my Rock Zircon earpiece again and we have both learn to swim outside the water. grin
Biko, holla at me when Xiaomi don produce that IP6 & IP7 rated devices. undecided
Meanwhile, I'd like to know if it is safe to port to that Nougat update right now. I'm in no hurry though!
Bless up, people!

Let us know when you port. You know you can't resist it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tuneroxide, Merovi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.