Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9301895 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gptech:

Abeg do remove the tracking number na, we dey beg, before somebody go help u go collect am. Meanwhile, you don't have to panic, normally you should have got your phone between yesterday and today, but nowadays NIPOST are kind of slow. Previously when you item arrives Lagos, you get it within 3 days in your local post office, but recently it takes about a week to get there.
Boss, you should as well edit the Tracking information too. Madam Fibonacci2526, you too!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Protein0:
we've over discussed this issue here but it's just a pity some people still think we were scaring them. No doubt he'll pay at least 15k. The only solution is not to risk it.

That's a lot ooo. Na wa o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
jboixxx:

Boss, you should as well edit the Tracking information too. Madam Fibonacci2526 you too!
Done, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wait! Where is our CBN governor? The guy scarce small o!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gptech:

This DHL issue don tire person, too much inconsistencies.
it's not inconsistencies, that's how dey operate. Use them only when you have "customs duty" to pay. If you fall within the 1% that escapes it, goodluck. Note dt 1% of what DHL handles daily no b beans.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
jboixxx:

Boss, you should as well edit the Tracking information too. Madam Fibonacci2526, you too!

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Abduletudaye:

Maybe the ROM?

This is my ROM

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gptech:

Bugs, is there a new update available for you?
Currently no update available

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
paulmarkino:

Currently no update available
Have had such issue before, an update will fix it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

You should have used express shipping method thru either Protein0, Noobody or me.

There has bn advise not to use DHL cos u will b expected to pay for custom clearance charge here in Nigeria...

Make my oga come give solution

Protein0, Noobody, Gptech, fibonacci2526, GrandMufti, Eleojo24,

He should prepare for the worst
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Justin288: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
I will call DHL tomorrow morning.
This is my first time of using DHL and the Last. I bought from Xiaomi store in AliExpress and DHL was the only shipping option.
GrandMufti:

He should prepare for the worst
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
acekid109:
Mi 5s plus for sale. Going for 75k. 4gb ram 64gb rom. Contact on signature or quote if interested.
still available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Justin288:
I will call DHL tomorrow morning.
This is my first time of using DHL and the Last. I bought from Xiaomi store in AliExpress and DHL was the only shipping option.
you should have used another store. Next time, try to sample people's opinions. I understand that Xiaomi mi store offers look tempting, with DHL offer, but most people here ignore that store having known about DHL ways. That store minimizes loss risks that can come with other cheaper shipping options by making it strictly DHL. You'll definitely have your items. kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilmonarch(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
jboixxx:

Which "How far"you wan know again after you don read reviews online! Chai! evuls grin
lol maybe his own update go give us positive review grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oNj(m): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Pals,
Max of 40k, which Xiaomi phone with fingerprint can I get please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:25am On Feb 09, 2018
oNj:
Pals,
Max of 40k, which Xiaomi phone with fingerprint can I get please

Doubt there is any oo. Add like 5k and get Redmi note 5a prime 3/32gb.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo24: 5:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Gates01:
The tracking number is not showing the PO it went to.
Maybe its the tracking website I used, but someone here told me it(the phone) landed PH yesterday morning and yet, no call up till now.

Also, if there is any tracking website that shows the PO your package is sent to, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks.

Meanwhile, here is the tracking number... Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks smiley smiley

Like I told you earlier, the stuff "Arrived at delivery point NGPHAR' which means Port Harcourt. It is definitely there...just give them more time or if you have the time, go to the one nearest to you and check.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Doubt there is any oo. Add like 5k and get Redmi note 5a prime 3/32gb.

Is that the price? do you know anyone that has in Nigeria right now? I want to buy without all the 3weeks wait before aliexpress delivers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2018
Guys, sorry to bother you all, my Xiaomi device was stolen last night, I have activated the lost mode through the Mi cloud, but the phone is already showing offline, is there anything else I can do to minimize the chances of the phone ever being useful to the thief? Or possibly recover my phone? (I know that's not likely).

Meanwhile I need to buy another budget friendly Redmi to use for now, please does anyone have Redmi 5A or similar stock in Nigeria at the moment, don't really want to wait for aliexpress, if anyone wants to sell their fairly used too, we can negotiate. Thanks

cc Noobody protein0 fibonacci2526
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

This redmi 5+ go sell die before dem launch the note 5. Pretty sure Note 5 will launch in April or so.

I read it somewhere that it will launch on February 14.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoch(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2018
please does anyone know a very good phone engineer in osogbo ,I wish to replace my phone screen .thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:
Guys, sorry to bother you all, my Xiaomi device was stolen last night, I have activated the lost mode through the Mi cloud, but the phone is already showing offline, is there anything else I can do to minimize the chances of the phone ever being useful to the thief? Or possibly recover my phone? (I know that's not likely).

Meanwhile I need to buy another budget friendly Redmi to use for now, please does anyone have Redmi 5A or similar stock in Nigeria at the moment, don't really want to wait for aliexpress, if anyone wants to sell their fairly used too, we can negotiate. Thanks

Cc Gptech, GrandMufti,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:

So sorry oo, just sold my brand new Redmi 5a 2 days ago. Hopefully someone can come through for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2018
muyibabs:

I read it somewhere that it will launch on February 14.

In India right? Would be fantastic oo. Let's wait till then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:

Is that the price? do you know anyone that has in Nigeria right now? I want to buy without all the 3weeks wait before aliexpress delivers.

That's alixpress price oo, doubt you will get it for that price from resellers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2018
Please gurus in the house, I need help in solving this issue, since I updated my mi max 2 to miui 9, it has been impossible to play some games. My phone immediately detects a gamepad once I start the game and the on-screen controls disappear.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
U can see from the second screenshot, that the shoot button has disappeared
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Cc Gptech, GrandMufti,

Thanks bruv.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

So sorry oo, just sold my brand new Redmi 5a 2 days ago. Hopefully someone can come through for you.
U don sell am just now? Wetin happen? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:

So sorry about the loss. Phone is already useless, thief has not been able to put it on that's why it's showing offline.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:

Thanks bruv.

Sorry about your loss.

Quick one, is your bootloader unlocked?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2018
jboixxx:
Wait! Where is our CBN governor? The guy scarce small o!

My able oga,thanks for checking up on me oo,
All thanks to God we are 100% fine sir,
I really appreciate,

Cheers smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GrandMufti, suffy834(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.