Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9353544 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kingbet:
Bro how many days can it take item purchase from ebay to arrive nigeria

Ebay orders takes 2 to 3 weeks buy my Aliexpress orders take 4 to 6 weeks here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uziyl(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please I want to order a phone from Ali express and I will need guidance on how to go about it. It's my first time. I just need to know how soon I will get the phone as I will be leaving for school on March 1st. I stay in Lagos. Seems there is delay in shipping. Don't know if it's possible I get the phone before going back to school. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Has anyone been able to track via Nipost website?

I don't know what happened to the RN 4X order. Meanwhile I'm currently in China cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:

I just noticed it doesn't have a black colour, bad news for me,

Eyha. Trust me, gold self no bad o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Uziyl:
Please I want to order a phone from Ali express and I will need guidance on how to go about it. It's my first time. I just need to know how soon I will get the phone as I will be leaving for school on March 1st. I stay in Lagos. Seems there is delay in shipping. Don't know if it's possible I get the phone before going back to school. Thanks.
what type of phone? You may be lucky, touts here can have it for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
guydangerous:
from infinix hot note to note 2 down to note 3,which girl you dy date now wink wink

Infinix hot, hot 2, hot note, note 2 Lte, Note 3, Note 4(3/32), now Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Eyha. Trust me, gold self no bad o

With a white bezel? that's a no no!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Uziyl(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
acekid109:
what type of phone? You may be lucky, touts here can have it for sale

Google Nexus 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
GrandMufti:

You can input a phone number in case a good Samaritan wants to contact you

But the phone can only get the message after the phone is on and there's network right, let's say the thief has thrown away my SIM, would the message still deliver?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:

With a white bezel? that's a no no!

It's barely noticeable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Abduletudaye:

Infinix hot, hot 2, hot note, note 2 Lte, Note 3, Note 4(3/32), now Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x... grin

I dated hot note pro. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:
Guys, sorry to bother you all, my Xiaomi device was stolen last night, I have activated the lost mode through the Mi cloud, but the phone is already showing offline, is there anything else I can do to minimize the chances of the phone ever being useful to the thief? Or possibly recover my phone? (I know that's not likely).

Meanwhile I need to buy another budget friendly Redmi to use for now, please does anyone have Redmi 5A or similar stock in Nigeria at the moment, don't really want to wait for aliexpress, if anyone wants to sell their fairly used too, we can negotiate. Thanks

cc Noobody protein0 fibonacci2526

Haffa u dey lagos?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ochima75:

Haffa u dey lagos?

No, why ask bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Anyone that has xiaomi phone to sell, please get at yo boy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
SnowJay92:

No, why ask bro?

Got 1 4 sale nd am in lag
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 10, 2018
Ochima75:

Got 1 4 sale nd am in lag

Ok, truthfully give me your price, phone conditions, location and pics, i replied your mail.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Protein0:
sorry about the loss. cry, I believe the thief has just added to his or her burden. More blessings

Thanks man, how is business?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2018
GrandMufti:

Sorry about your loss.

Quick one, is your bootloader unlocked?

I think not, the phone was not rooted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deicide: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2018
@Holuwaxheun

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rawblings(m): 5:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Please I need xiaomi redmi note 4 charger. Does anyone have for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo24: 5:43am On Feb 10, 2018
paulmarkino:

I do order anything but some stuffs can not be delivered to Nigeria. I check for the ones deliverable to Nigeria

OK..but isn't the shipping cost high?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:19am On Feb 10, 2018
SnowJay92:

But the phone can only get the message after the phone is on and there's network right, let's say the thief has thrown away my SIM, would the message still deliver?

It's not an sms. Once they insert new Sim, and connect to Internet, they'll receive the message on the screen.

But even before that sef, I believe the phone has unlock password. So they'll be stuck there. Even after entering the wrong password so many times and reseting the phone, they won't go past that stage.

So no need to worry as the phone is useless to them

Have you retrieved you sim?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2018
Rawblings:
Please I need xiaomi redmi note 4 charger. Does anyone have for sale?
I have one for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2018
SnowJay92, sorry for the loss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2018
GrandMufti:

It's not an sms. Once they insert new Sim, and connect to Internet, they'll receive the message on the screen.

But even before that sef, I believe the phone has unlock password. So they'll be stuck there. Even after entering the wrong password so many times and reseting the phone, they won't go past that stage.

So no need to worry as the phone is useless to them

Have you retrieved you sim?

Not yet, I'll do that on Monday. Does it have any effect or importance?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2018
TIPS and TRICKS 1
Do you want to share your data with someone using Hotspot but want to meter it? MIUI have got you a feature to do that, ONE-TIME DATA LIMIT.
How to:
Settings > Portable Hotspot > One-time data limit > Specify the size (you can even specify 5MB using the custom option) and toggle the One-time data limit ON > toggle ON your portable WiFi hotspot.

You can also access the portable hotspot window by holding down the Hotspot icon in the notification shade.

Enjoy!
NB: Any T&T posted will be based on MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM, so it might NOT be avail on your ROM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2018
SnowJay92:

Not yet, I'll do that on Monday. Does it have any effect or importance?
A sharp guy can try logging into your Mi account, and will choose the option of forgot password, if you used your phone number to register the Mi account, an sms will be sent to the sim to reset the password. Act fast.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2018
henry007:

I dated hot note pro. grin

Lol...nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2018
eleojo24:

OK..but isn't the shipping cost high?

Most of Ebay products don't have shipping fees
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2018
lavenderjade:

This one be like Aba made tempered glass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bros good morning.. How far that ur dantanko guy? Av not been able to reach him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
good morning all......i see the group is moving on grin grin grin....keep the xiaomi flag flying cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anney272(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2018
Guys. I'm having problem associating my redmi 5 plus with my mi account. Was using a note 4 before. I wanna apply for unlocking persmission but it's just showing error in Chinese

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.