Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9183995 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ugreen

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
lavenderjade:

I de china beta rom now.. Xiaomi don change unlocking days to 360 hrs.. Dats 15 days.. So i go unlock bootloader on the 28th..den i go flash global rom.. I don already download am..
The flashed china rom mai for fit bind mi account.. And if u de china rom to bind mi account u need to connect to a vpn.. I used flit vpn to bind my account..

I asked fr global version..

D seller put fake rom or unofficial rom 9.2.0. 2 such dat if u try update am na bootloop.. So i had to open d fone.. Took a copper wire.. Bent it remove battery flex.. And used d sire to connect to two points.. So i can enter edl mode bfr i fit flash fastboot.. Since my bootloader is stil locked..
hw is the phone camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2018
fantilopezzy:
hw is the phone camera
Hehehehe, u nr go buy phone ooo, u better save up for the Redmi note 5 pro, blike the camera dey almost better than the Mi A1 grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Dmedalion:

Lavenderjade.. Is right..perfect record on my Redmi 4X too....

Got this for 2,500
Freeshipping..
Came in 20 days
Always use USPlug.. Best for me though...
oga Dmedalion i have a enquiry to make.... miui pro rom, hw is the ram management on it compared to official miui + do notifications get delayed as well without tinkering wif settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2018
fantilopezzy:
hope it has multi coloured led
Not sure ooo, reminds me of the Redmi 4x.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2018
acekid109:
lol, u c wetin i dey talk now, all these small things matters a lot, which one is white coloured led only in 2018 o
And nr b so e b before, even Redmi 2 get multicolour, Redmi 4a get too, dem start dis trash from the Redmi 4x.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 2:57am On Feb 15, 2018
OneKinGuy:
I just ordered my first Xiaomi product from gearbest today. It includes:
√ Xiaomi Redmi note 4x
√ Cover case and screen protector.

I hope the product is good guys. Also i heard it doesn't run on Android OS. How true is this please.

What shipping method did you use?

It runs on android OS.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Just saw this speed and ram test comparison between Redmi Note 5 and Note 4X.

Xiaomi should have released the Pro version as the Note 5 coz Note 4X destroyed the Note 5 cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI4MD6z0OIQ
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:09am On Feb 15, 2018
scotweezy:

I don't think software update can do anything, though a third party patch helped in Redmi note 3, I doubt something like that will be available for this model. Has something to do with paying Qualcomm royalties because the SOC does support QC 3.0.

That's what C4tech said. He's a tech reviewer in india and he's only using a test unit. We would know eventually what's what.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:52am On Feb 15, 2018
Any one shipped an item with bpost International? My item is at Belgium, Departure to country of destination status since 2 weeks now, my 1st time of shipment with them though. How long does there shipping take to get to nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 4:13am On Feb 15, 2018
fantilopezzy:
hw is the phone camera

Am not a photo person but the fotos de very sharp and warm and detailed..
E come still get front flash light,dope..
The video 4K mode is awesome...

Testpoint method..
And the camera cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 4:20am On Feb 15, 2018
acekid109:
Any one shipped an item with bpost International? My item is at Belgium, Departure to country of destination status since 2 weeks now, my 1st time of shipment with them though. How long does there shipping take to get to nigeria?

Mine never came.. I got a refund.. Stupid sellers uses bpost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:24am On Feb 15, 2018
Anyone familiar with this let me know if there's another step to wait, I have tire grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 5:25am On Feb 15, 2018
Guys I need your help. I updated my Redmi 3s from 8 point something to 9.2 and since then I've noticed that the phone takes forever to charge. It only gained about 16 percent charge after two hours. How so I resolve this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 5:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Gptech:

Here

Hey thanks for the help so far. I found the theme finally but getting errors anytime I try to download. Can you possibly share the file itself so I can download, My search for it have lead no where. Thanks and my apologies for the wahala.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 5:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Please any one with a silicone rubber case for note 4x?? Transparent case preferably.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:51am On Feb 15, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Hello, i need a tour to all these Xiaomi stuff. Like now, i ordered for the international version of redmi note 4x. So as i was doing small research now, i noticed that the international one is china. I also saw people saying that the international version is better than global. How true is this please

You are getting it all mixed up, the international version is the global version (global rom with Google Play services preinstalled right from the factory). You are OK.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2018
BluePearls:

Hey thanks for the help so far. I found the theme finally but getting errors anytime I try to download. Can you possibly share the file itself so I can download, My search for it have lead no where. Thanks and my apologies for the wahala.
Are you on global or developer rom? Screenshot your about phone please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lojekunle: 6:43am On Feb 15, 2018
alosbaba007:
Ugreen
Can this charge 2 phones at once?
Without interrupting the other
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:46am On Feb 15, 2018
acekid109:

I have gotten two items through Bpost. The usual delivery time is 3-4weeks

In fact, I got a Bpost item on Monday (12th Feb). It was shipped on the 24th of January.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Mfunkynation:
pls wen was it despatched
Dispatched on 31st January 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2018
scotweezy:
@paulmarkino abeg can you kindly help answer few questions on ebay shopping;
1. What payment method do you utilize exactly? Cos I don't think the paypal checkout for master and visa's debit card is still working in Nigeria.
2. How long does your package take averagely to get to Nigeria?
3. Do they give tracking number like aliexpress?
4. And how do you compare the experience with Aliexpress shopping.
5. If you have any info on Amazon shopping to Nigeria directly, will appreciate info on that too.

1. Am using PayPal account connected with my UBA Mastercard
2. Delivery time is 2 to 3 weeks
3. Packages are not tracked but the joy of getting fairly used stuff makes me like Ebay
4. Aliexpress experience is little more better than Ebay because their parcel can be tracked.
5. Buying from Amazon directly from Nigeria is not possible. You need 3rd party www.mallforafrica.com to complete all your purchases from Amazon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Africa Express
henry007:

What shipping method did you use?

It runs on android OS.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwapoju(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2018
I need Xiaomi Note 4 tempered screen protector
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Gptech:

Are you on global or developer rom? Screenshot your about phone please.

Here is the screenshot.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2018
lavenderjade:

Am not a photo person but the fotos de very sharp and warm and detailed..
E come still get front flash light,dope..
The video 4K mode is awesome...

Testpoint method..
And the camera cheesy
so you mean Redmi 5+ has front flash?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2018
omoadeleye:
Miui self too dey show ads for all its app
from what I've heard they sell most of their devices almost at cost
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Gmajor:
Guys I need your help. I updated my Redmi 3s from 8 point something to 9.2 and since then I've noticed that the phone takes forever to charge. It only gained about 16 percent charge after two hours. How so I resolve this?

Flash the rom manually or factory reset or change the cord
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2018
paulmarkino:
Dispatched on 31st January 2018
hmmm, mine na Jan 26 n yet to arrive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2018
eleojo23:

I have gotten two items through Bpost. The usually delivery time is 3-4weeks

In fact, I got a Bpost item on Monday (12th Feb). It was shipped on the 24th of January.
Thank you. Mine was shipped on the 26th though, still on its way to nigeria since 2nd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Mfunkynation:
hmmm, mine na Jan 26 n yet to arrive
Exercise little patience brother. It must finally arrive this week or next week
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Africa Express

Okay so i'm using African express too and i'm told they don't deliver to door. I have to go pick up. Is there a way to track it besides the niloexpress link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.